Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

unusual strange disappearances

cherrypine

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right category but anyway I was wondering if there have been any unexplained disappearances of people or things lately. I know that there have been in the past but I was wondering about lately. Sometimes ships disappear, people, things and etc?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftpaw fatfox

• capoeiranger

• Rosenrot

• draconic chronicler

like bermuda triangle ? or alien abduction ?

i read somewhere pets cats are mysteriously disappear.

many people disappeared everyday, especially in third world nation.if you know what i mean.

but nothing cryptid with it

hmmm well....

my icy cold heart dissapeared for a week. but it slapped me right in the face 2day, so it came back, now all i feel is numbness....

does that count???

Actually i would rather not introduce that website to anyone. Moving along. Sorry.

Edited by Blue_Sphere

I've had several friends disappear. Some of my close family has disappeared too. In fact, I had two dogs and they disappeared. And I almost disappeared, but somebody grabbed me by the hand and jerked me back up here. It does get a little hot up here though. Makes you think you're down there somewhere. Yeah, I keep seeing those pet cats though.

I've had several friends disappear. Some of my close family has disappeared too. In fact, I had two dogs and they disappeared. And I almost disappeared, but somebody grabbed me by the hand and jerked me back up here. It does get a little hot up here though. Makes you think you're down there somewhere. Yeah, I keep seeing those pet cats though.

:blink: ....Wow...uh...I tell ya what...uh...wow. Should I even ASK where you are right now?

where is up here and down there?

*starts singing a Led Zeppelin song*

There were some friends sailing together earlier this year near Australia. They found the boat but not the men. They vanished. There was a search, but they were not found. I don't think there was a storm while they were out, so their disappearance was strange.

like bermuda triangle ? or alien abduction ?

i read somewhere pets cats are mysteriously disappear.

many people disappeared everyday, especially in third world nation.if you know what i mean.

but nothing cryptid with it

Yeah, I know what you mean...14 and counting...

The story behind disappeared people is that they lose their memory and wonder away from their home looking for something familiar. Then they probably get lost.

There were some friends sailing together earlier this year near Australia. They found the boat but not the men. They vanished. There was a search, but they were not found. I don't think there was a storm while they were out, so their disappearance was strange.

Actually this isn't uncommon. People who boat/sail without knowing what they are doing commonly go missing. I think there is something like two or three of these reports a year. Some come from huge lakes and some come from the ocean.

And as people going missing on land, nothing new. But greggK, unless that answer was sarcastic, you might want to have someone (like the police) look into that.

EDIT: and Vincent, people don't just loose their memory; memory storage and recovery is much more complicated than that. The most common reasons for disappearing are murder, kidnapping, or simply getting lost and dieing of exposure.

Edited by rosenrot

its hard to find bodies in middle of sea, especially when lots of shark like in Australia.

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right category but anyway I was wondering if there have been any unexplained disappearances of people or things lately. I know that there have been in the past but I was wondering about lately. Sometimes ships disappear, people, things and etc?

Sometimes I wake up with no memory of what happened the night before, and all my money is missing.

hello ;)

you might want to check out this site its about all the unexplained disspearances

it might be of interest to you ????

i know of other sites that may be want look into

i will send later if i got the time (very busy) :(

www.doenetwork.org/cases/disappear.html

Sometimes I wake up with no memory of what happened the night before, and all my money is missing.

No way....i thought i was the only one, happened to me this morning

No way....i thought i was the only one, happened to me this morning

uh... me too.... *rubs head*

Oh, you've been to Tijuana to, huh?

this thread blows.

somebody ad something serious. :D

Edited by charles_bronson

Yes, stop using serious threads for joking! If you joked some of the time and actually worked it into a serious response, then it would be fine. But just plain gabbing is unwanted.

But to add some thing serious there have been people who have disappered mysteriously in texas

I kinda know why people treat this thread of you as a joke Vincent,

first of all, if you want to know people disappear and I'm talking about REAL disappearance, go to the cops, don't go this forum. Second of all, you did not describe why do you asking for recently missing people. This is wrong, you ask because you have a reason and you should include that reason, esepcially when you're on the net and not directly talking to people. Try to get all that straight first, then we might...I say we MIGHT be interested enough in helping you out. :tu:

The intelligent reptilian creatures mankind has acknowledged for over 5,000 years as dragons, are still with us, and responsible for certainly hundreds, and possibly thousands of disappearances each year, particularly in third world nations with poor investigative abilities and much rugged terrain. These dragons are responsible for most of the so called lake monster, sea serpent, thunderbird, pterodactyle and dinosaur type sightings, but becasue modern people think these are dumb animals they are searching for, they quickly dismiss them as hoaxes when they are not quickly found, such as "Nessie" after sonor scanning the Loch, with the scientists blissfully ignorant these creatures can leave the water, and even fly, if necessary.

The intelligent reptilian creatures mankind has acknowledged for over 5,000 years as dragons, are still with us, and responsible for certainly hundreds, and possibly thousands of disappearances each year, particularly in third world nations with poor investigative abilities and much rugged terrain. These dragons are responsible for most of the so called lake monster, sea serpent, thunderbird, pterodactyle and dinosaur type sightings, but becasue modern people think these are dumb animals they are searching for, they quickly dismiss them as hoaxes when they are not quickly found, such as "Nessie" after sonor scanning the Loch, with the scientists blissfully ignorant these creatures can leave the water, and even fly, if necessary.

Why would they take people? I can think of one reason but there maybe other reasons