Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

TelekenisisMaster

Hello people

I am new on this forum because of the Telekenisis!

I wanna know how many people got it

Because i have self telekenisis

Story 1:

When i was around ten years old boy

i was going to bed and i sit on my bed looking to many cloths

then it starts to happen

all the cloths were around... 90 degrees

and then i looked again to my bed and i was thinking i was dreaming

i looked back to the cloths and still around the 90 degrees

and i started thinked other things

on that moment the cloths were again normal

and on that moment i knew i got telekenisis no body knew for years that i have telekenisis because i don't want to tell it my parents

or i am scare to tell it them and show it them because maybe they think how the hell did he do that

I hope you guys will believe me that i got telekenisis

If you guys on the forum have any question about this just ask and go ahead

I will answer anything about this

Btw: i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!

what i will try next is pick up things and then to throw it away

If i am posting in the wrong section of the forum just replace it to the right section!

Edited by TelekenisisMaster

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• GeneBrowne

• SOUL-DRIFTER

• TelekenisisMaster

Got any evidence? Didn't think so, because it doesn't exist, and there hasn't been one verified experiment to say it has.

Got any evidence? Didn't think so, because it doesn't exist, and there hasn't been one verified experiment to say it has.

Yep, that pretty much explaines it in a nutshell.

Quick, simple and to the point! I like that.

Hi there welcome to the boards.

This is an important point as it raises doubt even in yourself that you were actually performing telekinesis, it's important to be certain that this was not a dream; if you were dozing at the time then this may have altered your judgement as to the actual position of the clothes. You also need to be sure that the change in the clothes' position actually happened and wasn't just a case of forgetting where the clothes were placed beforehand.

i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!

In what manner was the paper 'twisting', and could there have been another possible explanation for the movement such as window draft etc. ?

Do you have any video recording equipment that you can use to film yourself doing this ? If so we would love to see it. What set up did you use ?

I have to admit that I am skeptical of claims of psychokinetic abilities however I am very interested in obtaining proof that it can be done, and although video footage alone wouldn't constitute conclusive proof it would nonetheless go a long way to establishing the seriousness of your claim that could then lead on to further investigation.

Thanks.

Like Saruman says, you have to look at every aspect of what happened from different angles

before just assuming you have telekinetic abilities. That is a very bold claim to be making

concidering the fact that there is not much evidence on you're part to support it.

A video would be nice to see, as it would also add to the seriousness of what you are trying to proclaim.

I believe a lot of things, but if I had a dollar for every person that claimed this ability ... I'd buy this site and bann them all.

There really isn't much proof for any of these claims, as much as I'd like to believe everyone ... but what about this video? Has this ever been debunked?

Other than that I haven't seen anything that couldn't be done by strings and such. I would finally like to see some good non debunked evidence, mostly to shut everyone up .... both thoes who believe and thoes who don't. Everyday there's an exact copy of a thread from the day before that went nowhere. But I guess you could have as much proof possible and people are going to complain it's fake or they're going to be like told ya so. Lose Lose situation. Either way I usually try and avoid these, but I simply wanted to ask about that video.

*Types without using fingers*

Cheers,

Gene

how many time has this happened? and about what time? ( right before bed right after waking) does this happen about the same time every time it happenes ?

There really isn't much proof for any of these claims, as much as I'd like to believe everyone ... but what about this video? Has this ever been debunked?

No... it hasn't, and probably never will. I remember seeing a video of her on TV when I was very young. If I remember correctly, she separated the yoke from the remains of a broken chicken egg. Despite her doctor's wishes, she continued laboratory experiments until she died in 1990.

http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Nina_Kulagina.htm

Whatever her abilities were, and the names by which we called them, they were indeed extraordinary, not simple. I have no proof that the world is round, and no proof that migratory birds have magnets in their brains. I must wait for scienists to tell me what to believe. Someday Nina may be vindicated. Until then, she has died in vain... and her secrets with her.

Edited by St Q

No... it hasn't, and probably never will.

True. It's an amazing video though. I love it. It could be the closest thing to proof that there is right now.

Gene

Hello people

I am new on this forum because of the Telekenisis!

I wanna know how many people got it

Because i have self telekenisis

Story 1:

then it starts to happen

and on that moment i knew i got telekenisis no body knew for years that i have telekenisis because i don't want to tell it my parents

or i am scare to tell it them and show it them because maybe they think how the hell did he do that

If you guys on the forum have any question about this just ask and go ahead

I will answer anything about this

Btw: i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!

what i will try next is pick up things and then to throw it away

If i am posting in the wrong section of the forum just replace it to the right section!

Sigh .............

A boy of 10 - and now hold are you 14? 15?

Gee if you are this good --- how about's earning $1,000.00 to silence me and few skeptics and also create some very serious valid proof?

You would be serious HERO for the 'believers' camp - that's for certain!!

:huh: . o O (But has been the case so far - seems that, as I have stated a few times - Remove the actual science that is at play - you remove the "Psi" ability ...)

Reakon a video like that could be really easily faked by having magnets under the table or something.

If it was genuine - I'd have thought the people making the video would have used every opportunity possible to prove that it wasn't faked.

THen again - if it was genuine - do you think it would have ever seen the light of day?

she'd have been whisked off to be paid a fortune on some military research project trying to train up others with the same skill.

Sigh .............

A boy of 10 - and now hold are you 14? 15?

Gee if you are this good --- how about's earning $1,000.00 to silence me and few skeptics and also create some very serious valid proof?

You would be serious HERO for the 'believers' camp - that's for certain!!

:huh: . o O (But has been the case so far - seems that, as I have stated a few times - Remove the actual science that is at play - you remove the "Psi" ability ...)

I wish I had telekenisis...I could use a grand...I want a Knee board and a grill for my boat! B)

Looks like I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way, and save some cash...(I should quit smoking, I could buy a whole new frickin boat) <_<

Keep on looking Jj, maybe someday you'll have to pay up! ;)

Actually, Nina's feat was incorrect, I read somewhere that it was all a sham to give people hope and maybe reveal some people that could actually do telekinesis.

The way she did it in the video was through very thin strings attached to her legs. So she could only move the items toward her.

There is another video I am reallllly intrigued by. It's here.

Natasha Nova Telekinesis

She supposidly can do it. You can look at it all you want and make any claims about magnets in here hand, or a magnetized ring, or stuff like that.

But pay attention really closely, there is nothing that you can pull.

The only real thing is a green screen, but I highly doubt that.

And the man who rotated his clothed 90 degrees. I don't believe you can do it unless you post evidence.

Believe me, I WANT to believe you. If you really can do this, you can open up a huge realm of possibilities to mankind.

But the chance are slim to none. But please, I encourage you. Post proof, or even get a million dollars from James Randi

The link is Here

So please enlighten us with some real proof. I don't want this to be another sham.

My wants, desires, feelings, and dreams have been destroyed from shams on telekinesis and my 2 years of wasting time in my life practicing moving objects with my mind.

*sigh* I really hope your not lying.

Sincerely,

llynx

I watched the video about Natasha Nova and some people on youtube point that she only uses her right hand according to some esoterics the left palm senses energy and the right palm sends it that would explain why she uses her right arm of course if this is not a hoax :P

Story 1:

then it starts to happen

If Story 1 is true, I would suspect poltergeist activity at best. Nowhere in your story did you mention a preconceived desire for the clothes to move.

Actually, Nina's feat was incorrect, I read somewhere that it was all a sham to give people hope and maybe reveal some people that could actually do telekinesis.

The way she did it in the video was through very thin strings attached to her legs. So she could only move the items toward her.

Llynx, please list your sources, as I would like to find out more about your claim. Thanx

There is another video I am reallllly intrigued by. It's here.

Natasha Nova Telekinesis

She supposidly can do it. You can look at it all you want and make any claims about magnets in here hand, or a magnetized ring, or stuff like that.

But pay attention really closely, there is nothing that you can pull.

Like Q said, lets see your sources. There's nothin Nina can pull either, I would like to see the sources just so I can see what was up.

I think that's the most authentic video to date.

Gene

Agreed on that.

Though the only thing that was making me suspicious was the fact she was wearing a very short skirt - almost intended to act as a distraction. :innocent:

However I'm also aware that the likes of Penn and Teller et al could likely (I'm guessing) replicate something equally as convincing and then point out they were all within some giant electromagnet that was made to look like a room.

--------------------------------------------

slightly separate issue. Ive got Bluetooth on my phone (like many others) - however I notice that when I switch it on - I get a tingeling in my palm (if I'm holding it) that can get to the point of being very uncomfortable - as in, I have to switch it off or put it down.

Does anyone else get similar sensations when using BlueTooth or similar devices?

My point being - it would prove the people are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation and can sense it - and as most of the objects people would appear to be able to move are metal (ferrous) - could there be a link to suggest it isn't as much as an impossibility as many would assume?

Although I like to keep an open mind - on this issue its a case of "I'll believe it when I see it".

Edited by ethereal scout

Like Q said, lets see your sources. There's nothin Nina can pull either, I would like to see the sources just so I can see what was up.

I agree, I too would like to know about these "sources".

Nina was featured on BBC news in the 70s, the cameras were there when she demonstrated her ability, they could not work out how she did it either. The very fact that the items she moves are under a glass casing and some of those items are things like matches, makes it very difficult to see how the hell she could pull anything or use magnets on those things.

I am far more impressed by Nina's demonstration than by Natasha Nova, in fact I was interested to know WHY the three males in the room at the time "had to move closer for more energy". What??? If Natasha could genuinely do this, why would she need outside influences, maybe it was one of those blokes who was "pulling" something.

I would like to post information but I came upon the information on StumbleUpon! so I'm afraid I can't find it.

Yeah ... seems about right.

why would she need outside influences, maybe it was one of those blokes who was "pulling" something.

That got me a bit too.

It gave it that sense of a "show" - like a circus act. y'know - raise the tension in the audience a bit.

Natasha piece 'looks' better on the basis that the video is pretty clear - and the glass table removes any accusations of 'trickery'.

I'm kinda tempted to download it and try and pull it to pieces on some decent multimedia software - but then I'm kinda aware of the accusation of being a complete idiot

"eh? telekinesis? you downloaded a video and spent 3 days looking at every frame to see if it was real or not? WWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaaaa......"

Suppose Nina's piece gets credit on the basis it looks amateurish and spontaneous - but the table and the 'fixed' cameras angles always makes me suspicious with these things.

IF it was genuine - I'd have felt they'd do absolutly everything they can to try and prove it.

Then again - why feel the need to prove it?

Its at this point in your life you find out its quite common and we're the last idiots to find out.

Hey, don't attack me. I'm just saying. I read it somewhere , it was really a bit less than 3 years ago. I don't remember. I'm sorry. Don't let me change your opinion on Nina.

Sorry for disrupting you.

Makes me giggle that you're the telekinesis master, but you can't spell it. :yes:

Hey, don't attack me. I'm just saying. I read it somewhere , it was really a bit less than 3 years ago. I don't remember. I'm sorry. Don't let me change your opinion on Nina.

Sorry for disrupting you.

People have to learn that just because someone is asking for anything and they're not "babying" you, they're not attacking you. You never disrupted me or anyone ... I asked for something, you couldn't get it. Ok. just makes your claims seem less believable, but not impossible. Geesh ... Don't know how you got the impression you were attacked ... you better be like 12 or 13 and not an adult.

Gene