Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

TelekenisisMaster

I was afraid of that, but I did expect it. Your probably right, I guess it would be considered arrogant for me to say I could achieve it when perhaps hundreds have tried before me. I don't suppose you'd simply lie about something like that. No, I don't see why you would.

People have lied for a lot of different reasons: Attention for one and looking for a following for another. Darkbreed did that here earlier this year as a matter of fact.

Other were fooled into thinking the Pin (Psi) Wheel was proof of Telekinetic powers, until they were educated in thermodynamics.

No there are a lot of reasons to lie and or proclaim something out of ignorance of the actual science that is at play .....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• GeneBrowne

• SOUL-DRIFTER

• TelekenisisMaster

i am 10+

So I'll say between 10 and 13 yrs old? Yes there is a reason for asking .... I'm asking because this will better help me know where you are coming from age wise.

Edited by Jjbreen

yes, my teacher said to ask anything i do not understand

Ok ....

First check this out: Thermodynamics

Specifically in the area of the Pin (Psi) Wheel .... air molecules rise when warm. Thus creating air flow. That is actually what is taking place there. That is why the Pin (Psi) Wheel is NOT a good test for any telekinetic powers --- UNLESS very strict protocols have been taken to remove any and all chance of air flow moving the paper.

Let me know if you have any other questions .... the more specific, the better.

May i know if you consider the psi wheel in a glass a good test?

Because of your age, you are not permitted to take the Money part of my challenge. But you are allowed to just try the challenge so you can see for yourself that even this "simple" step will show you that Telekinectic Powers do not exist: The Challenge

See, my friend, the fact of the matter is Telekinetic Powers do not exist. There has never been any, even sorta kinda maybe suggestion that man is capable of this. Once you remove the actual science/physics of what IS going on - you also remove what people thought was "Telekinetic Powers". It is their lack of understanding of the science that is the problem.

Edited by Jjbreen

Anyone can move most anything with their minds, (It's simple really!) All a person has to do is think of an object they would

like to move! (Lets say a pencil for instance.) Once the mind recieves this thought it will send a signal to your hand, finger, Etc.

to move the object, "Pencil!" Which was sent via the mind. Presto, you moved something with your mind...

not enough details

U R right - this post of yours lacks detail - like what are you talking about?

I was afraid of that, but I did expect it. Your probably right, I guess it would be considered arrogant for me to say I could achieve it when perhaps hundreds have tried before me. I don't suppose you'd simply lie about something like that. No, I don't see why you would.

Actually, I'd say THOUSANDS if you think about it. I'm not trying to trash you, just waking the point that this is not un-charted territory. Many have been here before you. It's a crowded room, a full-house you're playing to if you will.

I have a thought: If some people claim to be able to astral project, and move their 'astral hands' during meditation, can these people use these 'astral hands' to move objects, and in a sense call it telekinesis? Can this thought explain how some claim to have thrown a punch at people without even touching them, because it is actually their 'astral fist' that extended out from their normal fist? This is assuming that people can access astral world while in the physical world. Just a thought...

I have a thought: If some people claim to be able to astral project, and move their 'astral hands' during meditation, can these people use these 'astral hands' to move objects, and in a sense call it telekinesis? Can this thought explain how some claim to have thrown a punch at people without even touching them, because it is actually their 'astral fist' that extended out from their normal fist? This is assuming that people can access astral world while in the physical world. Just a thought...

No. Even if astral projection turns out to be real (unlike lucid dreaming, this hasn't been scientifically proven to be real), the astral body cannot interact with the physical world.

This of course has been discovered by people claiming to be able to astral project. Since I've never astral projected myself I cannot say if this is actually true or not.

Edited by the_scorpion

I firmly believe if telekinesis was real, someone would have proven it by now.

That is very true. You would think after all this time someone could verify it thru scientific means.

• 5 years later...

QUOTE(Nephilim_Slayer @ Sep 5 2007, 02:20 AM)

Do you have any evidence against it? Can you prove for certain that it is absolutely impossible? No you can't, so why not keep an open mind to the possibility of it occuring? There is a lot of information out there and stories, some true, some not. But still you are coming across with such a close minded swagger.

People are keeping an open mind. I think the evidence against it is that there is really none to prove it over all these years. People have Claims and that's about it. You're right ... there is a lot of info out there. But information is not knowledge. A lot of people are not closed or narrow minded, likemyself, but we are definitely getting sick of the endless, proofless claims that end up as being someone looking for attention. People need to back themselves up and this business of "oh I dont have a camera", " I dont have this or that" is B.S. If they come here claiming all these things and are not prepared to prove it, then 99.99999% of them are lying. That's just how it is.

"Can you prove for certain that it is absolutely impossible?" --> Can you prove otherwise?

Gene

GOD clearly says in the Bible,Who so ever has as much faith as a mustard seed can move mountains.you dont believe you have faith but very little thats why some think of it as a fantasy, I have not done it my self but i am learning,little success at a time is what it is the world was not made in one night it's consistency practice makes perfect right?

would you want some knowing that you just made something move with you mind or would you keep that to your self for safety reasons?

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone help me i have 13 years after month i will have 14 could you please say some tips for telekinesis ( only if you actually can do some ) because i have been practising this about 6 - 7 months and i can only move psi wheel a little but my dad says tht i am doing something wrong ( he is master telekinesis ) and over nights i am getting a bit frustrated and can't sleep some times please can you help me!!

Faith means nothing...if something is true and valid then it's existence and validity will not demand faith or belief.

• 2 months later...

Bumped this cause I decided to look for people who shared this ability with me. It's extremely rare for someone to have telekinesis because it takes a great spiritual strength and mental, and a lot of times it's set in the subconscious part of the brain making it difficult to control. I've been working on mine but it's difficult, nothing seems to work twice...However when I get stronger I plan to put out videos and then eventually prove it to the scientific community. But yes I believe you, and it doesn't matter what these numb nuts say. Just because a gift is rarer or our understanding can't explain it doesn't mean it does not exist. And no one has a right to tell you otherwise. Pm if you're still on this site. We could probably gain a lot from sharing.

Actually this is a discussion forum and everyone is going to have differing views.

And sometimes people need to be told that maybe hat they assumed to be a "real" ability may simply be a case of selective attention.

By the way, calling people names here is not conducive to a discussion.

Thank you for letting me know me I'm on an discussion forum, I missed the text at the top that said "unexplained mysteries discussion forums". And I'm sorry that you thought that was me name calling, if you knew me personally you would of known I wasn't. I have quite the sailers tongue, and a smart ass mouth as you can see :) but it has been my experience that there are some people on there that would debate your hair color if you let them.