Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

telekinesis through hypnosis

cowman809

over the past week i have been trying to learn telekinesis,i started with a pen (no luck) a toothpick (same) and now a psiwheel (still no luck after almost a week). over the past 2 weeks i was simultaneously learning as much as i could about the telekinesis, psi, and all that good stuff. thats where i heard of telekinesis induced by hypnosis.

my main problem with telekinesis is that i cant clear my mind. im not bragging but im a very intelligent person and im always thinking and running scenarios of all my actions and can think of lots of different things at the same time.

so does anyone have a video or recording that will hypnotise me into doing telekinesis, or less preferably a how to on hypnosis so that i could have some one i know do it.

thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• cowman809

• Saru

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

over the past week i have been trying to learn telekinesis,i started with a pen (no luck) a toothpick (same) and now a psiwheel (still no luck after almost a week). over the past 2 weeks i was simultaneously learning as much as i could about the telekinesis, psi, and all that good stuff. thats where i heard of telekinesis induced by hypnosis.

my main problem with telekinesis is that i cant clear my mind. im not bragging but im a very intelligent person and im always thinking and running scenarios of all my actions and can think of lots of different things at the same time.

so does anyone have a video or recording that will hypnotise me into doing telekinesis, or less preferably a how to on hypnosis so that i could have some one i know do it.

thanks

My friend - there is a very clear reason as to why the Pen - Toothpick and psi (PIN) wheel doesn't work. There is no such thing as Telekinesis abilities. This is all 100% fantasy talk. Nothing more and a whole lot less. Hypnosis will not help.

You will find no one that can do this - that isn't pulling off a scam or trying to sell actual science as "psi" on purpose or out of ignorance.

>> Find one credible piece of evidence that proves this is possible.... there is none.

All the hypno-therapy will not bring you any closer to telekinesis. It's a fantasy scam that too many people want to believe - but there is simply zero proof that it is even remotely possible, with the exception of you are on a sci-fi movie/show where special effects are in play.

My friend - there is a very clear reason as to why the Pen - Toothpick and psi (PIN) wheel doesn't work. There is no such thing as Telekinesis abilities. This is all 100% fantasy talk. Nothing more and a whole lot less. Hypnosis will not help.

You will find no one that can do this - that isn't pulling off a scam or trying to sell actual science as "psi" on purpose or out of ignorance.

>> Find one credible piece of evidence that proves this is possible.... there is none.

All the hypno-therapy will not bring you any closer to telekinesis. It's a fantasy scam that too many people want to believe - but there is simply zero proof that it is even remotely possible, with the exception of you are on a sci-fi movie/show where special effects are in play.

Sorry JJ, Everywhere I look on here tonight you are insulting and degrading everyone who is either trying something or has done something that you dont believe in. Telekenisis is REAL and does exist. Maybe if you read up on it, it can help you..JN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telekinesis

Sorry JJ, Everywhere I look on here tonight you are insulting and degrading everyone who is either trying something or has done something that you dont believe in. Telekenisis is REAL and does exist. Maybe if you read up on it, it can help you..JN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telekinesis

Where in this post am I 'insulting'? :huh:

It is sad, very sad that kids are being so fooled into some very well, silly stuff. The "Psi" (Pin) Wheel is the biggest scam out there! Kids do not actually understand the actual facts that are in play: THERMODYNAMICS ... not Telekenises. What is really sad, is that this simple fact seems to be not taught in schools anymore. So trying to get kids to begin to see the actual realities in play is no small challenge .... no small challenge at all ....

Sorry if you feel the truth is insulting - maybe you should ask why you feel the truth is 'insulting'? :unsure2:

From earlier pioneering psi research by J.B. Rhine, his wife and Duke University and Rhine's later own organizations, they found that hypnosis had no tenable benefit or effect on psi manifestation of any kind, including telekinesis.

There was even someone who is a member of a telekinesis forum who posted his results after a year of experiments and found that all "psi wheel" movements were the result of air pressure and temperature changes and NOT "tk". He still believes in telekinesis but he does not believe psi-wheels are proof of it.

im trying the psiwheel without hands. so there is no thermodynamics involved.

hmm no luck with the hypnosis then huh? well then what can i do to start on the psiwheel or a tooth pick or anything

well then what can i do to start on the psiwheel or a tooth pick or anything

Nobody here is going to be able to answer that, there is no guaranteed recognised method for learning how to do telekinesis or any other psychokinetic abilities, their existence even lacks any verifiable confirmation.

If you are serious about attempting anything like this then you need to do your own research on it; you will find information on various sites, some of it conflicting but some which is consistant across many sources. None of these will give you a quick or guaranteed method but some are worth a read. Google is the best place to begin for this.

It's up to you to consult all available sources of information and come to your own conclusions because everyone's is different, everyone you ask will have a different opinion on it.

At the top of this board one of the rules is:

Please do not start topics asking for someone to teach you how to perform or acquire metaphysical abilities

This is because the only real answer anyone can give you is the one I've given you just now.

Good luck with your research.