Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arguments On Alabama Sex Toy Law

Bob26003

Expect a PM shortly :w00t:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just playing!!!!!!!! :passifier::passifier: ((double binky time!!))

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Radian

• She-ra

• Ghø§t

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha funny enough I think you have said it! <3. And its not the size of the store that counts, its where you put it.. :innocent: and those Bama gals ain't got far to drive >.>;;

Hahahahahahahah I am freakin laughin my a$$ this is to damn much fun, I need another beer, I just spit mine out. :w00t:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just playing!!!!!!!! :passifier::passifier: ((double binky time!!))

LOL no worries hun, I'm just a jokin ;) maybe ;) kidding really

Edited by The Silver Thong

LOL no worries hun, I'm just a jokin ;) maybe ;) kidding really

okay...*slips off into the night...

JUST SAW THIS:

Hahahahahahahah I am freakin laughin my a$$ this is to damn much fun, I need another beer, I just spit mine out.

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS POST DRUNK!!!!!!!! EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!

Edited by She-ra

Ok we need to get back on topic !!!!!!!!! So back to the ban on vibrators, wait a cotten pickin second we are on topic, go figure. :D

Shortage/ban of shower heads, certain veggies... mmmmmmmm.. well, then, hopefully she wont lose any digits for those personal task...

I mean dang what do they expect a girl to do around here anyway, besides be bunch of Anne Oakleys.

okay...*slips off into the night...

JUST SAW THIS:

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS POST DRUNK!!!!!!!! EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!

Tell me that in the mornning when I log on and see what i posted, I'm sure i will aprove of everything LOL

Shortage/ban of shower heads, certain veggies... mmmmmmmm.. well, then, hopefully she wont lose any digits for those personal task...

I mean dang what do they expect a girl to do around here anyway, besides be bunch of Anne Oakleys.

I think it a scam, the Tourism in Alabama will skyrocket as boys from everywhere will flock to help with the mental frustration of the female populace. Guess where I'm going on vacation if this law passes :D

Spin cycle of the washer?

Ok we need to get back on topic !!!!!!!!! So back to the ban on vibrators, wait a cotten pickin second we are on topic, go figure. :D

HEHAHHA!! :lol:

i have to keep reminding myself....

HEHAHHA!! :lol:

i have to keep reminding myself....

Oh yeah...I have this tub...and it has the water jets...and yea and "wanna here a story from band camp?" (American Pie)

Maybe if we had invaded Iraq with dildos it would have worked. :lol::P

I think it a scam, the Tourism in Alabama will skyrocket as boys from everywhere will flock to help with the mental frustration of the female populace. Guess where I'm going on vacation if this law passes :D

Idk where your going but I already have a house reserved for me in alabama.

Spin cycle of the washer?

I wish that worked for me <_<

I am solaughing my A$$ off right now!!! Yea and dip 'em in PIG's BLOOD!!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!! ((oh I just grossed myself out))

Oh yeah...I have this tub...and it has the water jets...and yea and "wanna here a story from band camp?" (American Pie)

Are you kidding me! Damn right I want to hear it LOL

All new ideas are most appreciated at this time!! :D

signed

resident of vibraterless state Alabama

Sunni

I am solaughing my A$$ off right now!!! Yea and dip 'em in PIG's BLOOD!!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!! ((oh I just grossed myself out))

:w00t: damn it I need another beer DOH wait a sec, I think I just had an apephany errr The Silver Thong needs to go to Iraq and start a trade your gun for dildo program. Freakin awsome, thanks Bob and She-ra. Oh and She-ra yuck :lol:

I don't know Bob, they prolly would have stuck it in their ears or something like that or another.... :/

Banning vibrators is just silly! But some of the posts are cracking me up! What a goofy topic, don,t the law makers have anything better to do after a martini lunch than bash happy toys and let pedos out of jail? Their just mad they get caught in compromising situations, so now they want to ruin eveyones fun!

All new ideas are most appreciated at this time!! :D

signed

resident of vibraterless state Alabama

Sunni

Hmmm I have so much I want to say concidering Alambama is soon to be my new vacation g-spot.

edit: I meant vacation spot ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

Banning vibrators is just silly! But some of the posts are cracking me up! What a goofy topic, don,t the law makers have anything better to do after a martini lunch than bash happy toys and let pedos out of jail? Their just mad they get caught in compromising situations, so now they want to ruin eveyones fun!

Oh come now (damn again no pun intended) these politicians have a stock pile, like the wives of these guys would alow such a thing with out a closet full. Damn politicians <_<

Oh come now (damn again no pun intended) these politicians have a stock pile, like the wives of these guys would alow such a thing with out a closet full. Damn politicians <_<

Ahhhhh yes, the life of the politicians wife (don't forget I live just over the Washington, DC border) LMAO!!!!

I think you hit the it on the head (mmm)

Maybe their wives would rather go dildo-ing than with them, so, they figure banning the things would solve their problems?

just a thought.

Ahhhhh yes, the life of the politicians wife (don't forget I live just over the Washington, DC border) LMAO!!!!

I have to say I'm not sure what to say and thats unusual, really. I could go down(again no pun intended) that road and try to figure out what you mean but I would rather have you PM me :w00t: