Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Helicopters?

fearfulone

Simply, i'd like to put into question the conspiracy theory that the government uses "black helicopters" that are supposedly silent and have been known to harrass people that get "too close to the truth." To me it sounds like someone just got the idea from "enemy of the state" Lemme know

ph34r.gif

Well you get aaallll kinds of colours ofhelicopters.Orange,Yellow,Multicoloured,and of course black tongue.gif

Dunno aboutthe whole governmebtb thing though,and the 'silent'cant be right,the spinning proppellers would make a noise,as wellas the engine.

• Like 1

To me it sounds like someone just got the idea from "enemy of the state"

Or "Enemy of the State" got thier ideas from them. tongue.gif

I'm not trying to be a smartass here but just what color do you want them to be? Lime green or purple? I think if the government wanted to scare someone they would do it in person rather than via helicopter - why mess around when you can just cut to the chase. I have never known the government to take their time when there is something they want!

black helicopters were associated with the secret government long before they were used in any movie. there prescence has been associated with cattle mutilations, as well as ufo sightings (if not both at the same time).

there have been reports of 'chineese looking' tall men in the helicopters, often wearing all black , or black suits.

there are helicopters that have a 'silent' mode, i have seen on tv, a helicopter land and take off behind a watchdog in an experiment to see if it would be possible to do so without alerting the dog. it worked.

it is speculated that the occupants of these helicopters are a hybrid (human/grey)

that works for the grey aliens as well as the government. also, i might add, the reason for their involvement with cattle mutilations is to extract certain glands, that the greys use to consume their food. most cattle mutilations:

A) dont have any blood on or anywhere near the body of the cow

cool.gif have such precision in the incisions, that under a microscope it lookes as if the incisions were made inbetween cells

C) common parts taken are the lips, tounge, anal canal, sexual organs, and various other organs that are seemingly removed without disturbing any other organs.

D) the cow, seems to have been dropped from a very high height (legs broken and mangled)

If anything is sighted, in a cattle mutilation report, the most common is the black helicopter . Also cattle mutilations and UFO sightings tend to happen in waves and usually about the same time. could the ufo's be a diversionary tactic?

*the cow's genetic makeup is so similar to a human's , that in the case of an extreme emergency a cow's blood can be used in a human for a transfusion. scary isnt it? alien.gif

I beleive the US gov. was working on a silent black hawk helicopter in the late 90's, what happened to that? Tall men in black suits sounds like the MiB(some people need to stop watching will smith movies).

superfly they succeeded in inventing a very quiet kind of helicopter with a lowered and offset tail rotor which is also partially incased it. Most of the noise you hear from a helicopter is the two airflows clashing together and the lowering of the tail rotor solved this.

It is not entirley quiet though and not very secret. I got this info from the discovery channel. thumbsup.gif

UA-

there are helicopters that have a 'silent' mode, i have seen on tv, a helicopter land and take off behind a watchdog in an experiment to see if it would be possible to do so without alerting the dog. it worked.

OK, not to sound mean, but what program did you watch this on? Also, we all know that most animals are hypersensitive to the enviroment around them, often times the enviroment within a certain distance away from them, as well. Even if the helicopter taking off and landing, was silent, it would still alert a dog, even a deaf and blind dog, as they would sense the vibrations of the landing alone. So, it just doesn't add up, what you are saying. How far away was the copter when it landed and took off, in the experiment you saw?

Also, there has never been one solid lead in the connection between cattle mutilations, and black copters. (Not to mention hybrids being the ones flying them) Until a solid lead is formed, it is all speculation and conjecture.

Reese

I don't Know that much about the Black Copters, But from what I gather they tend to be spotted by locals after a UFO sighting or wake farmers in the night and then they find mutlilated Cattle, I know this from many TV shows that interview folk who have witnessed them

Here's a link to a couple of pics and footage of a copter apparently harassing some dude in texas

Linkie

And here's another one about mini black choppers who again apparently implant microchips and stuff into humans also has a link to an apparent autopsy of a mini chopper think of it as you will

Linkie

alien.gifph34r.gifalien.gif

reese,

the experiment i saw was on a show about cattle mutilations, possibly on the discovery channel. the helicopter was about 15 to 20 feet behind the dog. the dog was sitting on a concrete porch in front of a house facing the camera, the helicopter landed by the opposite end of the porch about 10 to 15 feet away from it (it was a big porch) *also, they had someone walk up behind the dog and clap, shortly after the helicopter took off, just to prove the dog wasnt deaf.

Anything i post about aliens, ufo's, hybrids...etc... is always speculation

i have read alot on the subjects, and there is almost never any proof of anything, its all speculation.

the truth is out there,

they're just good at discrediting it

UA-

Of course, I know that almost every aspect of UFO or secret military, is speculation. Everyone would do well to remember that.

My only question is, if I had watched this program, I think I would have questioned it's entire experimental approach.. Because, as I stated before, animals have a hyper sensitivity to the land around them. Some animals can detect a change in the enviroment miles away from them, such as farm animals, when there is a tornado or other natural disturbance. So, I guess my problem is, if the dog was only 20 feet away, let's even say 50 feet, then wouldn't the dog feel the vibrations? Even if the dog had been deaf or blind. Just because something has no sound, does not mean that it remains undectable.

Instead of going up to the dog, after the experiement to check for hearing, they should have checked for a pulse, because it seems to me, the dog must have been dead. whistling2.gif

That's what I would do,is if I saw black helicopters flying around my house or something,get a rainbow colored helicopter or something and sit up there with a megaphone spouting off stupid catch phrases and saying stuff like "I know about the aliens!" and then make weird noises.

Indeed it is the best thing to do if you see a black helicopter. You should then fly your helicopter above the black helicopter, thern jump onto the enemy. You will be minced by the blade, but it will blind the aliens inside (why the hell aliens would fly a helicopter and not a UFO beats me) and cause them to die, therefore ending the worldwide conspiracy.

The government is probably doing things secretly, but they are depending on the money they get from us, so they're going to do the best they can to protect us. Thats why i don't worry about conspiracies.

well I was alomost convinced until the mention of aliens and "chestburster choppers"....

Black helicopters in the blood stream? that is the most retarded thing i have i ever seen

as for Blackhelicopters getting food for the hybrids...why wouldn't they just breed their own cows instead of giving everything away by mutilating and leaving corpses

I dont see what the big deal about grey's eating cow's is.. we do the same thing... we waste part's of the body to you know

As for the helios that make no noise, I agree with reese that any dog would notice a helio behind them. I would like to find out what kind of chopper if anyone has any information on it. The newest military helio out there is the RAH-66 Comanchee. And all of its technology reduces the sould signature by half. It does so by having a five blade rotor, encased tail rotor (called a Fantail) and an advanced composite rotor blade design. There is still the noise from the two turbine engines. Not to mention the 150+mph downwash the rotor would create. I think any animal would notice the wind force of a chopper landing that close. I have worked around many helios and I know what the wind force is like at 100 ft., at 20 ft I dont think I could stand upright, not to mention how you would be elted with debris. UniversalAbsurdity I would like to know what kind of chopper or more about where you saw it because I have never heard anything like it.

• 9 years later...

Yes I saw a silent helicoptor. I live near a small airport right on the flight path. Traffic takes off and lands in a north to south direction. I live on the north side of the airport. Just about all the traffic goes directly over my house. The day of the sighting was a day after 911. It was dark and I was sitting in the living room and feel a heavy vibration above the house. I went outside to the front yard and could see a helicoptor outline but no sound. Then a very bright spot light from the chopper swept the airport a couple of times. The light went out and the chopper left never making a sound. The whole thing only lasted a couple of minutes. I'm close enough to the airport to hear a normal helicoptor hovering over the airport. When I told my friends at work about it they didn't believe me but I know what I saw and didn't hear.

If you could feel the heavy vibrations in the house, but could not hear the helicopter, you might consider getting your hearing checked. Mine is gone downhill quite some time ago. :cry:

My reply to "You should get your hearing checked" , very funny. When a heavy helicoptor comes over the house and it vibrates the building you could be stone deaf and still know that something is going on. I know you think I just made the whole story up. Thats fine with me. I suppose if I told you about the glowing blue cloud I saw at night you would say I should get my eyes checked.

I have seen Black Helicopters but I don't think there part of a conspriacy theory