Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government Over-Controlling Again!

fearfulone

oh but reese, men are from mars, women are from venus, which of the two are more of a livable environment? i believe just from that statement alone, men are proven smarter! clap.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• fearfulone

• reese2

• AnimangaBloodThorn

Top Posters In This Topic

oh but reese,

you mean Nxt2Hvn .. don't you? blink.gif

and

i believe just from that statement alone, men are proven smarter!

well .. that's what we want you to think anyway! wink2.gif

hehehe Fearful!! Yeah, men are smarter... LMFEAO........ devil.gif

Heaven- I looked at Ericats previous 2 posts... I agree, jibbrerish.... But, just so everyone knows, I am definately not on a ledge somewhere.... At least not yet... I could be soon though, if Falcon gets any more mouthy.... ohmy.gif

Reese kiss.gif

Hmm, thats strange, my brain went into a dimensia warp and i couldve sworn you and reese swapped posts :-P

LMAO.....ok, im just gonna stop while im at least trailing closely as opposed to being burned in the dust...can't believe that after such a comment about smarts, i made such a stupid comment

eyecrazy.gif

LMAO.....ok, im just gonna stop while im at least trailing closely as opposed to being burned in the dust...can't believe that after such a comment about smarts, i made such a stupid comment

eyecrazy.gif

You will note that I did not rant on about your ... um... mistake!

See I do have a angelic side... whistling2.gif

wink2.gif

thumbsup.gifalien.gifcrying.gifwhistling2.gifw00t.gifdontgetit.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gif

how pleasing to know that after you and reese chew me up into little piece while i scream of the torture and then spit me out, you do have a nice side tongue.gif j/k

cat.gifdevil.gifwacko.gifdontgetit.gifdisgust.gifwub.gif

Just thought i'd be a little annoying with smilies

Heaven- I looked at Ericats previous 2 posts... I agree, jibbrerish....

Reese -

I took a peek at Ericats previous 2 posts... but I won't do it again... because now I have a headache blink.gif

And when it comes to civil rights.... I believe the Government should have to right to tap whatever phone line they see fit... if it will help keep me and my country safe.

And your statement "Isn't the ammendment on search and seizure important anymore"  ... my friend have you not noticed that times have changed?... and as times change... laws must change also!

When did laws become more important than the people they're supposed to protect?

Didn't we go through this once before? "We" being humanity as a whole.

With a name like Nxt2Hvn, I'm sure you'll know the answers. And will be able to answer when mindsets changed for a while, before slumping back into the old ways.

ph34r.gif

With a name like Nxt2Hvn, I'm sure you'll know the answers. And will be able to answer when mindsets changed for a while, before slumping back into the old ways.

Huh? huh.gif

What did you mean by this?

What does this have to do with my screen name?... and why would that make me know all the answers?

What? ... please explain dontgetit.gif

With a name like Nxt2Hvn, I'm sure you'll know the answers.  And will be able to answer when mindsets changed for a while, before slumping back into the old ways.

Huh? huh.gif

What did you mean by this?

What does this have to do with my screen name?... and why would that make me know all the answers?

What? ... please explain dontgetit.gif

Sorry, my humor doesn't always come through the way it's intended.

What I meant to say is that you could point to what Christianity was founded upon for a lot of this stuff.

Just like Communism - it's a great idea on paper, but horrible when people start doing it.

(That is, Jesus allegedly taught that people are more important than laws, hence why he was executed)

Sorry, my humor doesn't always come through the way it's intended.

What I meant to say is that you could point to what Christianity was founded upon for a lot of this stuff.

Just like Communism - it's a great idea on paper, but horrible when people start doing it.

(That is, Jesus allegedly taught that people are more important than laws, hence why he was executed)

Whew... Thanks for clearing that up.... I didn't know if I should be offended or not? dontgetit.gif

No hard feelings! thumbsup.gifwink2.gif

personally I believe that while the laws that are being put in action with the Patriot Act will not be missused by the current adminastration; i am very fearful of what a government that wanted only power could do legally with thos laws.

( And does anyone have any idea what Ericat meant? I've read it 20 times and just pulled a muscle in my brain.) wacko.gif

I am glad the U.S. at least tries , but when looked at this is a complete failure .

If the government is going to find a way to target terrorists , first of all they shouldn't publicize it but say they do have clue and methods but not fully expose these methods ( only enough to convince the scared nillies hiding in their "Iraq proof delux 5000X bomb shelter" that some measure is being taken )

Why ? Because they are assuming the Iraquis wont be noticing that this is what they are looking for . What makes them think now that its public the Iraq terrorists dont know about this lookout for them carrying almanacs ? They will hide their books if they have them , and the police will end up questioning tons of college students innocently studying for exams therefore making themselfes busy while the real terrorists slip away much easier since the police force is busy going nowhere . The US is really underestimating them .