Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who else has met Demons?

Humble_God

do you know what theory is? . anyway, the theory is that demon exist. you have plenty of evidence, although it's credibility is doubtful.

note, i don't find his stories about indigo children plausible, but hey, i feel that "you need to be born as a wizard/psychic/medium to work "magick/xyzkinesis/contact spirits bull, although that sort of claims are popular in occult communities.

There is a theory about santa.

Where is the hard scientifc evidence of demons?Hmm.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Veliska

• bkroll1

• JackalnChainz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he is claiming that their is proof of a DNA strand in indigos then he should be able to give us that proof. Personal experience don't cut it in the real world. This kid stated there was proof of this DNA. So I don't know what you are talking about.

No. It makes them liars to say their kids have powers when the just need a little medication or help. All children are special. I know mine are, but I don't say they are x men.

By your logic, all theories/ educational guesses are lies!! Thats absurd- They all have to be given a chance to be proven, Eric. Don't shut the door so fast.. we really don't know that it doesn't exist for a fact, not yet.

*add* and I don't go for all that indigo kids stuff either, but I'm not completely shutting the door on the small possibilities I may be wrong... anyhoo.

Edited by Sunni

I have never been possessed by a demon nor has anyone else I know, but when my daughter was about 3 there was something in the house that if it wasnt a demon was something else pure evil.

My daughter began by asking me to check under her bed every night before she went to sleep but wouldnt tell me why. Eventually she told me there was a trap door under her bed and every night a strange thing came out and talked and talked and talked to her keeping her awake. I asked what this thing was but it was seriously weeks before she would tell me. Her description was this....a little strange man that looked like a teddy bear. He had fur all over his body and his face and hands were covered in blood. He had chains on him but they were broken. He also had a sword or knife that he carried with him. I asked her time and time again what the thing was saying to her but she either told me she couldnt remember or told me if she told me the thing would hurt her. This went on for ages and ages, she was really scared and no amount of soothing could help her relax at bedtime. Eventually she told me he was telling her some really scary things and I sat her down and finally got it out of her. He was telling her that if she didnt listen to him he would hurt her, me and her grandparents. Then she said something that terrified me. She told me that the thing had said that he had lots of things to tell her but she wouldnt understand yet as she was too little. Now coming from a 3 year old this was freaky.

I did believe that all this was in her imagination but I was so het up about it all that I waited until she had gone to nursery one day and went into her bedroom. There was only me in the house and I shut her door and yelled at the top of my voice for this thing to show itself to me. I yelled that I wasnt frightened of it (even though I was...okay sounds daft but I suppose you had to be there and see how scared she was) I screamed at this thing that it was a coward for picking on children and to come out and see if it could frighten me. In a nutshell I really challenged it. I carried on shouting to it and calling it names and telling it to show itself but it never did. My daughter came home from school that day and was completely unaware that I had done any of this. She had tea and then went upstairs (strange but she was never afraid of her room in the daytime) Two seconds later she came running downstairs and told me joyfully that the thing was no longer there. This almost made me faint. I attempted to humour her and asked if she knew where it had gone, to which she replied..'its in the blanket box in your room' How I didnt faint I will never know. I took her to my mums and again went over the same thing but this time in my room, then I shut my room door and repeated the yelling in every room in the house shutting the doors after me. (I think I must have been trying to get it out of the house completely) Again when my daughter came home she told me the thing had gone. This time she said it had gone to her nanas while she was there and that it was in her nanas blanket box. I was truly astounded and also really frightened. The very next day I went to my mums and deliberately broke her blanket box. I told her I had done it accidently and got my dad to help me throw it out for the rag and bone man to collect and went and bought them a new blanket box. My daughter never mentioned this thing ever again.

She is now 21 and a few months ago we were talking about ghosts and I mentioned this to her. Her face was a complete blank at first then it seemed to dawn on her what I was on about. She became really scared and almost crying. She told me she remembered and said she wished I had never said anything to her. I felt awful for reminding her of it.

Now some of you may say it was all in her mind and that Im barmy and got caught up in a childs fantasy. But to those of you who think that could any of you offer me an explanation how both times I told the thing to leave she knew it was gone?

Got caught up in a child's fantasy...i dont think so.Nightmare yes.Sometimes,Somethings that go bump in the night or hide under the bed or in the closet ARE REAL.Too bad it cant be santa or the easter bunny.That would be nice...No,usually it's Satan or Frank the rabbit.And picking on such a young child...i guess that's why they call 'em demons.I wonder how many kids have gone to bed terrified out of thier poor lil minds while in the next room the parent's are snoring away.At least you believed your kid,and actually did something.And it worked!The reason your child KNEW it was gone is cause you can feel it.I mean REALLY feel it.You know the feeling of your not the only one in the room?That times 10.And since she was so young and sensitive to this vibe,she sensed where it was each time with ease.You cant see it,you FEEL IT.Like where i used to live,(i moved recently) there were ghost that would come and go,none bad.The reason they could freely come and go was cause i put up a black mirror for them.But it was protected,nothing bad came through.I used to film ALOT of orbs.Here in my new place,no mirror is up,no orbs on camera.The good ones you can feel also,just not so much.But the EVIL one's energy is so strong,so negative it's presence is obvious when it comes around.Hell,our's used to take off for somewhere else in the daytime mostly.But you could always tell when it came back.ALWAYS.I wouldnt bring up the past to your child now.She probably blocked it all out on purpose.No one want's to believe in the Boogeyman.Even if he is real.Leave the past in the past.And be glad you had it in ya to get the job done.She's lucky to have an open minded mom.

By your logic, all theories/ educational guesses are lies!! Thats absurd- They all have to be given a chance to be proven, Eric. Don't shut the door so fast.. we really don't know that it doesn't exist for a fact, not yet.

Once again you by passed the fact he said there was proof of a DNA strand. Did you miss that? This is the real deal. The kid is 13. How many thirteen year olds come here claiming all sorts of things. Too many.

I am open to anything. I wait for the day of proof of the paranormal. It will be a great day in my life.

By the way your pic, on your profile is very pretty. :tu:

Once again you by passed the fact he said there was proof of a DNA strand. Did you miss that? This is the real deal. The kid is 13. How many thirteen year olds come here claiming all sorts of things. Too many.

I am open to anything. I wait for the day of proof of the paranormal. It will be a great day in my life.

By the way your pic, on your profile is very pretty. :tu:

Actually I did miss that-- I'm not sure about it, never heard it, not sure where it's coming from, but if there IS something to it it would be interesting to read about..

I am aware of Psychic 13 year olds all the time-- This board reminds me about every day.. :/

I believe there is proof presented sometimes of the paranormal, but it too often gets thrown out with the daily garbage..

Thank you Eric.. :tu:;)

Good advice and I dont blame you for not sharing the story on this board, too many negative forces against any good we have begun to feel. God Bless..JN

Don't label an opinion that is different than yours as negative. It's not negative, it's just not the same as yours.

Good grief.

Don't label an opinion that is different than yours as negative. It's not negative, it's just not the same as yours.

Good grief.

You tell em CE. ;)

Now I see. You are 13. Just about the right age for people on this board making crazy claims with no proof.

I am 42 - Do I have the right age also???

Do you have proof demons DONT exists??? - Oh you dont??? - Well then I think we are both talking about beleif, agreed??? - If we do agree, I think you should stop patronising people who dont beleive like you do - OK???? If you dont agree - Well stop anyway!!!

It's good to know the negatives know who they are.It shows they are aware of thier actions.And the effects of said actions.If the negatives werent negative,they wouldnt have any doubt about who is being discussed.And they dont.Because they are negative.

It's good to know the negatives know who they are.It shows they are aware of thier actions.And the effects of said actions.If the negatives werent negative,they wouldnt have any doubt about who is being discussed.And they dont.Because they are negative.

:D

If you were able to comprehend what you read one little tiny bit then you'd know who was negative. Live in your delusion. It's no skin off my back.

:tu:

I was discussing Demonic hauntings, not possessions, sorry. In a Demonic haunting they want to be acknowledged but do that normally by disguising themselves as something or someone else. The moment we acknowledge it's disguise it comes in full force. It then lets you know what it is, simply by the nature of the actions, illusions and sometimes beatings etc. They are so highly intelligent, they are always one step ahead of us. Its been said that some possessions, the person had hundreds of "demons" inside them. That is just too scary..JN

They ”haunt” us o rare around us pretty much all the time – Unseen!!

They have NO desire to be acknowledged – They want to mess with us, and they fight for our souls.

They are actually not as intelligent as you seem to believe!

Its been said that some possessions, the person had hundreds of "demons" inside them. That is just too scary..JN

Yeah – And they are great liars too.

Why don’t you do yourself and the rest of us a favour, and read up on the subject, and try to learn from the authorities on the field (and NO - I dont mean me!) – There are so much knowledge and theories about this, that it is unnecessary to make up your own.

I am 42 - Do I have the right age also???

Do you have proof demons DONT exists??? - Oh you dont??? - Well then I think we are both talking about beleif, agreed??? - If we do agree, I think you should stop patronising people who dont beleive like you do - OK???? If you dont agree - Well stop anyway!!!

If it is just a belief, then fine, but you can't talk about a belief like it is fact. Because it isn't. How about you post what you want, and I will too.

Lets try and keep this thread as civil as possible please, there's rather too much bickering going on here.

Thank you.

They ”haunt” us o rare around us pretty much all the time – Unseen!!

They have NO desire to be acknowledged – They want to mess with us, and they fight for our souls.

They are actually not as intelligent as you seem to believe!

Yeah – And they are great liars too.

Why don’t you do yourself and the rest of us a favour, and read up on the subject, and try to learn from the authorities on the field (and NO - I dont mean me!) – There are so much knowledge and theories about this, that it is unnecessary to make up your own.

I have more knowledge than I care to even discuss. I know what I went thru, what I saw, heard and was told. You dont know more than the next guy! You dont know more than my Demonologist, but I learned from the best. This is my story and my perception. What I find extremely sad and a tad evil itself, is you and a few others who spew such hatred towards me. Initially I thought the negative was coming from my end, but I was wrong. You mentioned seeing demons your whole life??? I never heard of such thing, but I never argued it, because it is your life and story. Why not do everyone on this thread and others, a favor and stop obsessing over every word I type, that is rather sick in itself..I will pray for you..JN

I have more knowledge than I care to even discuss. I know what I went thru, what I saw, heard and was told. You dont know more than the next guy! You dont know more than my Demonologist, but I learned from the best. This is my story and my perception. What I find extremely sad and a tad evil itself, is you and a few others who spew such hatred towards me. Initially I thought the negative was coming from my end, but I was wrong. You mentioned seeing demons your whole life??? I never heard of such thing, but I never argued it, because it is your life and story. Why not do everyone on this thread and others, a favor and stop obsessing over every word I type, that is rather sick in itself..I will pray for you..JN

Whatever - AND DONT PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!! I havnt asked you to, and I under NO circumstances want you to!!!! – DONT!!!!

Last time i'm going to ask before the thread is closed.

Back on topic please.

Why not do everyone on this thread and others, a favor and stop obsessing over every word I type, that is rather sick in itself..I will pray for you..JN

If you're referring to me, then just say so. I can surely handle it.

I'm not obsessing over any thing you type and I am sorry you perceive it that way. You are the one who writes things that I (and others by reading the thread) find highly offensive and I just respond and I'm sorry if you can't handle that. Instead of apologizing you just report the thread or keep saying more offensive things.

I don't think the thread is off topic, is it? I have not met demons. Of course I think the topic is a bit vague.

Anyway. I too don't wish for you to pray for me. Your little psychology game where you're trying to turn things around like I'm the bad guy again by saying I'm sick and you're going to pray for me isn't going to work. No thanks. I'm just fine without that.

If you don't want me to respond to the things that you say, that just isn't going to happen when you start saying things I find offensive. I'm sorry but that is the way it is.

I have been surrounded my demons since my family moved about 3 years ago into this old house. I finnally got them to go away for good put it took me 3 years! (i'm 13 now and I just got rid of them 2 months ago). But I was sensing them and seeing them in my room and I tottally know what you mean when you said that you can't turn the light of, something about the darkness seems to just attract them. And about 3 months ago I was in my bed sensing an evil presense in my room when i heard a loud banging on my window and this horrible screaming in my ear. It scared the living crap out of me! And I was just sitting in my bed trying to perswaid myself that I didn't hear anything and then I heard tapping on the window again and my intuition just like took over from their and told me to I fill spray bottles with holy water and washing all the windows in my house it seemed to have driven the off for a while. I don't think i've been possesed but I remeber this one time I was sleeping over at my friends house and she was sleeping next me sound asleep. And like something took over my body and I started punching her in the gut really hard and I couldn't stop myself from doing it. The most suprising thing is that she didn't even wake up! Oh and what I recomend to any other people who curently have demons in their house, go buy some sage and burn it in the room you want to cleanse. You have to burn it with the intention that you are shoing the bad stuff out of your room so that it will be healed of its evilness and not haunt you or anyone else again. What I did was said outloud that my room was a filter and only that which is good can enter and that which is bad will be blocked and sent to be healed. It tottally works I haven't been afraid to go to sleep anymore!

Sounds like you took control of your problem Euphoria... good job!! :tu:

Last time i'm going to ask before the thread is closed.

Back on topic please.

Sorry, posted before I saw this. :tu:

Edited to be on topic. Oop's topic, I have never seen anything but have felt evil around me before and realize that there are demons around us as well as Angels.

Edited by snappydragon

The reason they could freely come and go was cause i put up a black mirror for them.But it was protected,nothing bad came through.

What do you mean "black mirror?" & what does it supposed to to, what's its purpose?

this post isn't off-topic because it is about demons

There is a theory about santa.

Where is the hard scientifc evidence of demons?Hmm.

no, there isn't "hard" evidence, as i have stated. but no one wants to find it, either because of fear, or non belief.

there is evidence, not "hard", but not really doubtfull. only problem is skewed perceptions involved (everyone see truth in his way, and interprets it his way)

?

I don't know if you have misread every single post I've ever written but I'd be the last person to call someone 'nuts'.

Shayna that was a very interesting read. I've never heard of anything like that before. I have a few theories of my own but I am not here to discredit or disprove anyone by any means. That's never been my point or intention. I hope I don't come across that way.

When people post their stories, I only give my opinion and provide logical explanations that I believe in. I never intend them as the be all and end all explanations to what people have experienced. Some people think that when someone provides an alternate explanation that isn't paranormal they must be gearing up for a fight or that they must be a hardened skeptic.

That isn't the case with me. It is as I state. It's just a friendly 'hey, it could have been this'.

Take it or leave it people and quit being so touchy.

EDIT: I'll edit and add this, if you're totally lying and just making stuff up and it's totally obvious though, I'll call you out on it. ♥

Im not sure what to make of all that, I can only guess that you thought my bit about people not believing me must have been aimed at you. It wasnt :no: I just said it as a general remark. To be honest I would love it if someone can find a logical explanation, it would be far better than me thinking it was something evil near my daughter. Im not the kind of person to fob off logical explanations because I want the experiences I have had to be paranormal. I have a real open mind on all things. I would love to hear your theories on it :) and I can say hand on heart that Im not lying :)

Im not sure what to make of all that, I can only guess that you thought my bit about people not believing me must have been aimed at you. It wasnt :no: I just said it as a general remark. To be honest I would love it if someone can find a logical explanation, it would be far better than me thinking it was something evil near my daughter. Im not the kind of person to fob off logical explanations because I want the experiences I have had to be paranormal. I have a real open mind on all things. I would love to hear your theories on it :) and I can say hand on heart that Im not lying :)

Oh, I am so sorry!

I didn't mean to aim all that at you!

Shayna that was a very interesting read. I've never heard of anything like that before. I have a few theories of my own but I am not here to discredit or disprove anyone by any means. That's never been my point or intention. I hope I don't come across that way.

Only that bit above was where I was speaking directly to you! I'm sorry! :tu:

Unfortunately I don't believe anyone would be able to give you a logical explanation now so long after all this time has past. You'll be the only one who could do that.

Really my own theories on it are that it was just a coincidence that your daughter said it stopped at the same time that you performed your impromptu cleansing. Or that she picked up on your subtle body language. I also believe that parents and children are connected by something more than we're aware of and she could have known because of that. It's just a theory I have. I mean mom and infant are physically connected in the womb by an umbilical chord so why shouldn't that connection extend once the chord is cut? (Just a weird something I think about). Also, since it happened so long ago it could be that you're not remembering it 100% accurately. I'm not trying to say that to make you mad or upset, but just as a possibility. It's better than thinking a something was after her!

Anyway sorry for the misunderstanding and that really was a very brave thing that you did. I don't know how I would have reacted myself. ♥