Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

yellow eyed thing... a dream?

curious19

Okay, so last night I had something really weird happen. First of all, let me say that I am kind of a skeptic when it comes to "strange creatures" and things. And I'm not too comfortable posting this, but because my daughter was in the room... I guess better safe than sorry... ?

Anyways, last night I was sleeping, and then all of a sudden there was this yellow eyed thing standing in my room..... it looked like a man, but not quite. It was just a dark figure with big round yellow eyes. Just standing there staring at me. And it gave me a really bad feeling. It looked in my daughter's crib, then looked over at me and walked over towards my bed. Then just stopped and stood there staring at me. It seemed as if it wanted to get to my daughter but I was in the way. (I had my daughter sleeping in my bed next to me.) The thing is, I had been sleeping, but then woke up suddenly at some point during this and can't quite distinguish whether it was actually real or not. I was terrified and just rolled over, put my arm over my daughter and shut my eyes until I fell back asleep. I didn't even look back over at that side of the bed. It seemed SO real. I had been having a dream that had absolutely nothing to do with anything like this, and this just kinda of abruptly occurred. I've had weird dreams before just like anyone else, but I've never not been able to say, "it was just a dream." For some reason I can't just dismiss this. I feel like such an idiot for asking this, but anyone know of any yellow eyed things or heard of something like this?

• Thanks 1

Hmm, maybe it was a dream, I don't know. I've had some dreams that have felt very real. Just a few nights ago I was dreaming that I was in a forest and there was a big dog chasing me, I woke up from my dream just as I was falling on the ground in it. I felt the big dog from the dream walking on my right arm and it felt like something was walking on my hair on the pillow. It was such a creepy feeling, but there wasn't a dog there, it was just a remnant sense from my dream or something. It scared me to death though. I've also dreamed a long time ago that there was a giant frog in my room. It stared at me and I remember it vividly, but was it real? I don't know. My point is :hmm: I always wake up after a dream and I'm still partially asleep and the dream is still with me and it feels very real. Hopefully it was just a dream with you, I would never have been able to just roll over and go back to sleep...

I'm not helpful at al, but I wanted to reply. ^_^

My partner has had a similar experience to this, but in her vision it was a white glowing figure. She woke up thinking I should be at work(weekday) and turned to my side of the bed, to make sure I had left, and that's when she saw a white glowing person, about 6'4" tall(figured that from the wardrobe it was in front of) and was looking in her direction. She then blinked, and it was gone, but she was wide awake by then, and couldn't go back to sleep, it had startled her so much.

She actually thought it was me at first, but then looked at my alarm clock and realized I had already left, and looked at it again. So she actually saw it twice before it disappeared.

Well I have seen some creepy things in my dreams like my parents killed and weird things in my room that just freak the hell out of me and one time i went in my crawl space and seen wrighting that said i am mary or bary or something like that this was when i was awake.

My partner saw it again last night. She woke up at @ 4 a.m. and it was standing in the bedroom doorway.She didn't feel threatened by it though. Just that it wouldn't come in because I was there. But it was the same white glowing figure.

There is alot of stories of ghost sightings with gleaming yellow eyes. I have not experianced a spirit with gleaming eyes before. How long have you lived in this house?? Here is a picture of a yellow eyed spook....muah ha ha ha

post-60889-1188711980_thumb.jpg

Edited by veliska27

My partner hasn't noticed it's eyes, but I asked her to tell me if she sees it next time to look at its face.

Lol....she would probably say heck no! Ghost with glowing eyes just spooks the heck outta me...it is scarey enough to see a ghost, but with glowing eyes. I would have a heart attack. I think it had to be an evil spirit. My opinion Edited by veliska27
  • Like 1

Okay, so last night I had something really weird happen. First of all, let me say that I am kind of a skeptic when it comes to "strange creatures" and things. And I'm not too comfortable posting this, but because my daughter was in the room... I guess better safe than sorry... ?

Anyways, last night I was sleeping, and then all of a sudden there was this yellow eyed thing standing in my room..... it looked like a man, but not quite. It was just a dark figure with big round yellow eyes. Just standing there staring at me. And it gave me a really bad feeling. It looked in my daughter's crib, then looked over at me and walked over towards my bed. Then just stopped and stood there staring at me. It seemed as if it wanted to get to my daughter but I was in the way. (I had my daughter sleeping in my bed next to me.) The thing is, I had been sleeping, but then woke up suddenly at some point during this and can't quite distinguish whether it was actually real or not. I was terrified and just rolled over, put my arm over my daughter and shut my eyes until I fell back asleep. I didn't even look back over at that side of the bed. It seemed SO real. I had been having a dream that had absolutely nothing to do with anything like this, and this just kinda of abruptly occurred. I've had weird dreams before just like anyone else, but I've never not been able to say, "it was just a dream." For some reason I can't just dismiss this. I feel like such an idiot for asking this, but anyone know of any yellow eyed things or heard of something like this?

It's weird because this almost exactly what went on during the 1st season of 'Supernatural"

• Like 1

It's weird because this almost exactly what went on during the 1st season of 'Supernatural"

But in that series it was a demon. This is different.

But in that series it was a demon. This is different.

lol i wasn't saying it was the yellow eyed demon, that's a tv show, i was just stating that it's similar

lol i wasn't saying it was the yellow eyed demon, that's a tv show, i was just stating that it's similar

There are some similarities lol. But this is serious.

There are some similarities lol. But this is serious.

YEAH WOW WOAH THIS IS SO SERIOUS!

u r rite m8! lolz fame 2 u bro, this iz so reel!

It's called a nightmare / imagination. Tell yourself it does not exist, you have nothing to fear, it is all made up, an "magically" it will all go away.

• Like 1

YEAH WOW WOAH THIS IS SO SERIOUS!

u r rite m8! lolz fame 2 u bro, this iz so reel!

It's called a nightmare / imagination. Tell yourself it does not exist, you have nothing to fear, it is all made up, an "magically" it will all go away.

What is your problem? Are you a sceptic? Or just a septic lol?

possibly a false awakening, but it could have been real, did you wake up facing your daughter or with your arms around her?

why do people always go back to sleep, it is really disturbing, an example of this would be theres some crazy serial killer in your house then you wake up and see them, instead of running you go back to sleep only to wake up the next morning to wonder if it was a dream or not, if in doubt pray.

and run like hell at the same time!

Edited by Blueguardian

There is alot of stories of ghost sightings with gleaming yellow eyes. I have not experianced a spirit with gleaming eyes before. How long have you lived in this house?? Here is a picture of a yellow eyed spook....muah ha ha ha

It's actually my parents house. I lived there for over 10 years. I was visiting when it happened. And I'm actually here right now too. My grandpa died in this house, and my Uncle committed suicide while living here. He didn't do it here in the house, it happened in the mountains, but they were living in this house at the time. They say when you are younger you are more sensitive to spirits and things. When I was younger I used to stay up all night during the summer just because I could. It's not a very big house, and you can sometimes hear when somebody is walking in the kitchen, depending on whether or not the person takes heavy steps. Between 2-4 am on many nights I would hear somebody walking in the kitchen, almost like they were quickly pacing around, but when I went out there everyone was sleeping. After a while I just started going to sleep earlier because I got too freaked out. I always get creepy feelings when I am here, even during the day. The strangest thing that has happened here occurred about 2 years ago. My mom came to me one morning, kind of angry, and asked me if I had scratched her while she was sleeping. I was pretty p***ed that she had even had the nerve to ask me if I would do that and blew her off. She had some pretty deep scratches on her chest/stomach area. She still has the scars. My parents don't have a cat. And my mom has some of the shortest fingernails ever because of her job. So to this day she still has no idea where the scratches came from. From everything I've been told, spirits can't hurt you. But a couple weeks ago I was watching that "haunting" show on t.v. and it was about a family who had gotten scratches in the middle of the night, and that's what reminded me of that happening to my mom. Anyways, other than that stuff, nothing too strange has happened here that I can think of.

My husband and I went and bought some "champa" incense the other day, it supposedly keeps out the bad spirits. So I've been going incense nuts at my house. haha. I had a pretty hard time sleeping the first few nights after "seeing" the thing, but it's getting easier. Not so easy tonight because I am at my parents again.... ugh.

My partner saw it again last night. She woke up at @ 4 a.m. and it was standing in the bedroom doorway.She didn't feel threatened by it though. Just that it wouldn't come in because I was there. But it was the same white glowing figure.

That's pretty terrifying. I don't know how she sleeps!!! Props to her, she's brave. ^_^

A Human Being's sub conscious is something that scientist are never able to understand at all. Its the subconscious part of your brain that creates all these images..which are somehow connected to things you have seen or read.

• Like 1

im confuse with dreams because i had experience when i was awake in my dream then i started flying, Im confuse becuase I really know its real..

maybe our true self is very powerful becuase it can create anything...ghost, kinesis etc

• 4 years later...

I have seen many things the last decade when i started having paranormal experiences, i've seen dark shadows moving in towards me, i had luminosite bodies approach me as well, black smokes revolving in the air in front of me similar to how it is seen in the grudge movie. while on this experiences my body has been paralized and can't move or scream or even speak a word, over the years i've learned to calm down during these events and face whatever it is without fear which has helped decrease the sensation and time duration of the experiences, at the beginning it felt as if these entities fed on my energy because when te event happened i felt more and more tired and wanting to just give up and close my eyes but then i'm afraid of what can happen if i fall asleep while these entity is still there.

i have also experienced the 333 and 11:11 phenomena it happens almost every day at least 2 a day, seach it in google and you will see i'm not the only one talking about it. it is crazy but i'm still on my way to discover the whole meaning out of all the stuff that's happened to me this last decade, by the way i'm only 23.

I also seen a UFO revolving in the sky just above the Empire State building and I was not the only one who saw it but also my sister and some people across the street, this was on 2004 some time just before the summer of that year.

so i can now say that there is more stuff out there that we dont know about than the actual knowledge we posses, it is very sad to know that we are such ignorant creatures and that other entities can easily take advantage of our resources and energy.

After all these events i am no longer a skeptic person for i have experienced paranormal activities myself.

if your partner says she can't distinguish whether it is a dream or not it most likely not a dream but is what the entity wants you to believe so it can keep coming back because you are still confused and not know what the heck is going on.

protecter as much as you can, hug her at night and show whatever it is that she is not on her own.

i think your experience was probably a dream caused by sleep paralysishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

you were probably half awake when you had this experience. did u have something weird or scary happen to you this week? cuz if would explain the dreaming about yellow eyed thing. perhaps it was a cat or something. if u are sure u werent dreaming u should probably call the police.

Try a digital camera- take pics all over your house- recently my daughter captured pics of a yellow eyed being in her room- he looked like a reptile with huge yellow eyes! He had fangs & sharp teeth- she took succesive pics & he is looking straight ahead in the first, hissing or yawning in the secon (that's where u can see he teeth!) & the 3rd he is turning his head slighly and has one eye squinting as if the flash is bothering him!- scary

i think you wached to much tv series "supernatural"

but talking in serious i dont know what it culd be maby ghost or alien.

• The topic was locked