Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

yellow eyed thing... a dream?

curious19

Try a digital camera- take pics all over your house- recently my daughter captured pics of a yellow eyed being in her room- he looked like a reptile with huge yellow eyes! He had fangs & sharp teeth- she took succesive pics & he is looking straight ahead in the first, hissing or yawning in the secon (that's where u can see he teeth!) & the 3rd he is turning his head slighly and has one eye squinting as if the flash is bothering him!- scary

can you please post the pics? it would be great to see.

Yeah it was a dream- I was wide awake though-imagine that :angry: there are so many rude people on this site, it's sad because isn't it supposed to be a place where people who have had paranormal experiences can come & discuss, post pics, chat etc. I'm feeling bullied & it's not nice. I don't freakin talk about stuff that hasn't happened- if I'm not sure I'm very careful to say so, otherwise it really happened. I know there are lots of lousy fakes out there & that makes it harder for those of us who are not.

Try a digital camera- take pics all over your house- recently my daughter captured pics of a yellow eyed being in her room- he looked like a reptile with huge yellow eyes! He had fangs & sharp teeth- she took succesive pics & he is looking straight ahead in the first, hissing or yawning in the secon (that's where u can see he teeth!) & the 3rd he is turning his head slighly and has one eye squinting as if the flash is bothering him!- scary

Pics please

I put one pic up it's in members gallery photography. I outlined the grey in the orb. & don't freakin waste my time with it's dust, or lighting, or camera malfunction- we tested the freaking camera all day afterwards inside & out. It's not the camera or dust. If you don't believe what your eyes see, then please don't bother me, I'm on here to compare experiences with others who have had paranormal experiences, I'm not on here to try and bang my head against a wall trying to convince skeptics-

I put one pic up it's in members gallery photography. I outlined the grey in the orb. & don't freakin waste my time with it's dust, or lighting, or camera malfunction- we tested the freaking camera all day afterwards inside & out. It's not the camera or dust. If you don't believe what your eyes see, then please don't bother me, I'm on here to compare experiences with others who have had paranormal experiences, I'm not on here to try and bang my head against a wall trying to convince skeptics-

That's the idea of Unexplained-Mysteries to argue and to convince, if you not willing to do either then don't bother,

• Like 1

frazzill- i had a look in the members gallery and i cant find the pic. what page is it on?

Edited by serial slasher
  • Like 1

lol fail troll fails you've been watching to much supernautral

The experience you had really sounds intense, usually with sleep paralysis you can't move or feel like something is holding you down, so that may not be it. You said you rolled over and put your arm around your daughter. I have seen a ghost before so I wouldn't rule out something like that. Next time you need to try to look back at it and see if its still there, maybe try to get a picture.

There are a few people on here that can be rude if they don't believe what you are saying or agree with you but the vast majority aren't. You don't have to agree that's how discussions get started but remember that is a person with feelings that you are talking to not a computer screen.

• Like 1

A friend of mine in high school told me he had this very vivid dream one night several years and years ago when he was younger, where he woke up to see this red-skinned demonic looking guy in a tuxedo standing right next to his bed just staring down at him. He told me he had never been so terrified in his life an he tried turning on his side so that he faced his wall and then he woke up, but for the longest time he was never sure wheather it had been a dream or it really happened.

Personally I think the OP just had a very vivid waking dream, its very easy to suddenly "wake up" in the middle of the night when you're still half asleep and see visual and even auditory hallucinations.

May have been a form of sleeping paralysis, which I believe is just something that enables you to see things that you can't normally see due to skepticism and what not. In any case, if you haven't been harmed.. you haven't been harmed. That's something to consider.

• 10 months later...

When i was about thirteen. i saw a group of shadowmen. I was sleeping in the back of a van with windows on both sides and behind my head. i voke up and could not move. and there they were.standing around the van. human figures, tall and with big all yellow eyes. it was like the windows were gone. one of them streched his neck and came about 10 centimeters from my face and just stared at me. then i blacked out and awoke in the exact same position i was in when it happened. freaked me out later when i remebered it. told my dad. he credited me for my active “imagination”.

fun stuff

When i was about thirteen. i saw a group of shadowmen. I was sleeping in the back of a van with windows on both sides and behind my head. i voke up and could not move. and there they were.standing around the van. human figures, tall and with big all yellow eyes. it was like the windows were gone. one of them streched his neck and came about 10 centimeters from my face and just stared at me. then i blacked out and awoke in the exact same position i was in when it happened. freaked me out later when i remebered it. told my dad. he credited me for my active “imagination”.

fun stuff

Sounds like textbook sleep paralysis to me.

To the OP, i think it was a false awakening, obviously on a really vivid dream, I experienced something like this once. I would say not to worry about it unless more situations start to occur. To avoid programming yourself and prevent your imagination going wild, relax and keep your mind off of it for sometime and tell us if something else happens

• 2 weeks later...

Just because it was on a Tv show doesn't mean it isn't real. Trust me. Some TV shows know or show more than they should. Beings like that only show up if there's some reason for it, like family history of involvement in the supernatural or the previous owners of the house. or you're into Supernatural but have no protection from the real evil spirits out there. People's biggest mistake is being cynical, or laughing it off. You're right. This is serious. I can help you get rid of this. We can email privately.

• 5 years later...

Curious19. I'll tell you what it wanted. It wanted you to get up and put ur baby in the crib. Oh and I must ask were the glowing yellow eyes oval in shape kinda like a sideways zero?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My friend has been texting me and other friends about these shadow figures. At first there only seemed to be 1 but we found out there are 2. One even attacked her, this has been going on all night.

Edited by Katieskrystals

On 9/6/2007 at 2:04 AM, curious19 said:

She had some pretty deep scratches on her chest/stomach area.

This is what happened to my friend, as well. We are both quite terrified 

• 1 month later...

Was it at all dog-like? When I was a young girl I encountered a bipedal wolf-like entity with big yellow eyes. It was standing at the top of my stairs, panting, salivating, and staring at me with those sickly glowing eyes. I ran away pretty quickly, and haven't seen it since... thank the heavens. 

Just to point out this topic is 11 years old, and the OP hasn't been active on this site since.

Under the circumstances there's little point in keeping this thread open. - Closed

• The topic was locked