Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has a mythical beast turned up in Texas ?

UM-Bot

I dont understand why she would just freeze the head and not the entire animal,seeing that it is a supposed chupacabra.

Why hide it away I'd want to know what it was, I'd take it to someone to help with identification. Not to mention they found three of them.

From the looks of it I would haft to say its a dog with severe mange.

Edited by mfrmboy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KyrusRose

• Luvkittys7

• Picturesque Orion

• Primeval

The living dog in the photo above, looks to be a rare breed called the Thai Ridgeback....(and no, I don not mean the Rhodesian Ridgeback.)

The living dog in the photo above, looks to be a rare breed called the Thai Ridgeback....(and no, I don not mean the Rhodesian Ridgeback.)

Actually, hes a Peruvian Hairless, and his name is Rocky. Google the name Peruvian Hairless and you will find TONS of these dogs, all blue/black skinned, some spotted, and with little to no hair, though a few have tufts on the tops of their head, and if you look closely at the chupacabra picture, the creature has some hair on his head and neck. As for the teeth..

linked-image

Not all dogs are created equal.. nor are their teeth.. there is also the fact that tissue recedes around teeth, hair and fingernails after death, making them look longer. This is the reason people use to think dead people where still alive, their hair and nails seemed to keep growing, and brought about corpses being stakes for fear of vampireism.