Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White people in UK's cities to b minority

chemical-licker

The growth of ethnic minorities is not shocking at all to me. Only the extra priveledges that they can claim which the indigenous people cannot (genarally speaking).

I am actually extremely proud that London has 212 languages spoken within its limits, but extrememly disappointed that most of the larger ethnic groups dont seem to want to mix, and that through PC Governments we are not allowed to celebrate what were historic, cultural, and national identifiers in the same way in case we hurt some ethnic groups feelings.

The answer for me was to move to move to Spain (Madrid) but even here the massive influx of South American immigrants is changing the National Identity. :(

do the spanish moan about all of the english immigrants there? just wondering.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keithisco

• Rocket88

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate,

I know how your sister felt, i had to go to Birmingham it was the biggest eye open ever i found myself lost and was walking down one of the streets the shop names where all in the squiggly writing, the shops were selling all the Asian style clothes and foods and i have to admit i had a feeling deep inside, i can only describe it has angry upset and confussed, i could have been in any number of countries in the middle east, its about time people in the UK started to ask some serious questions and calling the government to account, all i can see happening in the future is the idenity of the UK being wiped away slowly but surlely, it might not be in 20 years or even in 30 years but not long after 80-100 years, i cant see the English putting up with it, there always comes a point when people say enough is enough, i hate it when people go on about the BNP. On the run up to every election the three "main parties" who never agree about anything all agree that the BNP is a bad idea, is it because the BNP might be talking sense and venture to say what others wont, its funny that most people are cynical when it comes to the government yet, will agree entirely if the racist card is played, please remember that if you live in the UK and your White you can be racists, but if your not white your just expressing your culture,

here's a link,

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0

Watch the full video, now i know its made by the BNP.tv, but watch the actions of the police, but ask your self one question, is anything in that video lies people want to be told the truth, but cant handle it,

Steve,

You are right mate. I think this country is on the road to destruction.

It makes me so sad.

My Dad & many men from my family fought for our freedom. Now , minorities in our country seem to pull the strings, & PC, ***** politicians do NOTHING about this !!!!

I put up a thread, a while ago, entitled,"is England heading towards civil war", & i took a bit of flack about it. But i was right. :yes:

I havent watched your video because i dont need to. I live near to the same kind of thing.

It makes me sad to say this, but i think our countrys ****ed. :D

you say 'shocking' but do you or any of the other posters really have a problem with the growth of ethnic minorities?

Yes!

I want my country to continue being the England that i love.

The England that my family & ancestors fought to defend.

I dont want people coming into our country, who have never done anything worthwhile for this country, but take, & take, & take..................& so on.

The indigenous population deserve better than what our PC , *****, ******, politicians are dishing out to us !!!

Yes!

I dont want people coming into our country, who have never done anything worthwhile for this country, but take, & take, & take..................& so on.

The indigenous population deserve better than what our PC , *****, ******, politicians are dishing out to us !!!

lol. can't see it happening though. there would have to be a revolution or something.

There are very few English immigrants in Madrid (in fact being the EU no member nations CAN be immigrants - freedom to work, live anywhere in the EU etc) so not really any moaning. Also, English is not spoken much in Madrid so you have to learn Spanish - I think it is a mark of respect to learn the language of the country you live in anyway.

On the Costa's (particularly Costa del Sol - 80,000 British ) it may be different, but the amount of money and trade and employment they also bring makes theirs quite a positive contribution.

I must admit to moaning myself about Costa del Sol, where almost everything is geared up for English tourism - very few authentic Spanish restaurants, very few "immigrants" bothering to learn Spanish or Catalan, and many residents "dodging" Spanish taxes, but relying on Spanish services.

Edited by keithisco

and many residents "dodging" Spanish taxes, but relying on Spanish services.

Which only means that not much has changed. I grew up in Spain (Galicia) and my two brothers still live there. There used to be a time when nobody bothered to pay taxes, including the Spaniards.

Just maybe, the English who moved out to Spain, could afford to move to Spain ? Putting money into their economy ? Not sponging of their Welfare System ? :yes: I know quite a few of them, & they have learned Spanish, pay their own way & contribute to the country.

Get Real!

Some people come to England (Britain?), just for the education, the NHS, or for a council house & benefits (money for nothing, taking what other people have given).

I cant mention the race/religion of the people that do this, but could you have a guess ?

Correct ! Its them that hate us !!!!!! :yes:

Just maybe, the English who moved out to Spain, could afford to move to Spain ? Putting money into their economy ? Not sponging of their Welfare System ? :yes: I know quite a few of them, & they have learned Spanish, pay their own way & contribute to the country.

Get Real!

Some people come to England (Britain?), just for the education, the NHS, or for a council house & benefits (money for nothing, taking what other people have given).

I cant mention the race/religion of the people that do this, but could you have a guess ?

Correct ! Its them that hate us !!!!!! :yes:

i know matey. there are too many scroungers of all ethnicitys though. it would be utopia if they could all be ejected and let us workers/contributors get on with our lives. sadly, i'm a realist. just curious about what the spanish say about brit immigrants though.

Edited by 1.618

lol. can't see it happening though. there would have to be a revolution or something.

VIVA LE REVOLUTION !!!

VIVA LE REVOLUTION !!!

totally unrelated to this subject but.....call be stupid but how do you post a topic?

Which only means that not much has changed. I grew up in Spain (Galicia) and my two brothers still live there. There used to be a time when nobody bothered to pay taxes, including the Spaniards.

Galicia is stunningly beautiful I must say (if fairly wet and cold in winter!). As you say, there is still a large "black" economy here and I wouldnt dispute that, but the new Fiscal measures announced carry some massive penalties with them.... if they are ever enforced.

I guess what I am referring to are the myriad British cars in the Costas still sporting UK Number plates to avoid paying for the ITV (MOT equivalent),uninsured, and essentially deathtraps (not all - but many). Then the huge number of unregistered builders, and similar tradesmen down south. Considering that tax is only 19% as an autonomo (self-employed) person then I dont think the burden is really too much. Against this you can also claim back (same as UK) company costs which reduces the burden even further.

totally unrelated to this subject but.....call be stupid but how do you post a topic?

Right here you may want to hit the "New Topic" button at the end of the page...

Galicia is stunningly beautiful I must say (if fairly wet and cold in winter!). As you say, there is still a large "black" economy here and I wouldnt dispute that, but the new Fiscal measures announced carry some massive penalties with them.... if they are ever enforced.

I guess what I am referring to are the myriad British cars in the Costas still sporting UK Number plates to avoid paying for the ITV (MOT equivalent),uninsured, and essentially deathtraps (not all - but many). Then the huge number of unregistered builders, and similar tradesmen down south. Considering that tax is only 19% as an autonomo (self-employed) person then I dont think the burden is really too much. Against this you can also claim back (same as UK) company costs which reduces the burden even further.

I haven't been in Spain in 16 years, so I would not dare to call myself an expert. I don't know if you were around for the introduction of the Euro ... all those new purchases were old "black"pesetas that had to disappear from the drawers.....

19% taxes... I wish... :angry2:

Yes!

I apologise for replying to my own post.

I just want to point out that a couple of sentences of the above post were removed.

Whats happened to freedom of speach ?

Big Brothers watching us, Room 101 awaits! :no:

I haven't been in Spain in 16 years, so I would not dare to call myself an expert. I don't know if you were around for the introduction of the Euro ... all those new purchases were old "black"pesetas that had to disappear from the drawers.....

19% taxes... I wish... :angry2:

oops... 20% taxes (I was thinking of UK Corporation Tax!!).

There was a massive leap in consumer spending when the Euro was introduced :D as you say all those "black Pesetas" had to get spent quickly!!!

Funnily... even now, 3 years after the euro was introduced, everything still Has to be marked in both currencies

Until we start thinking of ourselves as individuals with individual freedom and liberty, racial division will be a problem. Not to say that we're all on our own or something, but promoting racial differences only serves to create racism. Individual identity, and perhaps cultural identity should be praised without a focus on race.

Theres a button at the top of the page , on the right (i think). Theres a choice, but one of them says "NEW TOPIC".

Just click on that & type away.

Good Luck , mate. :tu:

Edit: Correcting typo

Edited by Rocket88

:lol: the spanish think we pee alot, and are loud gangster types, who have brown babies, just about sums up the idiots in spain.

:lol: the spanish think we pee alot, and are loud gangster types, who have brown babies, just about sums up the idiots in spain.

What???

You are making no sense at all. Just where do you get these ideas from? <_<

Yes quite true.

Yes quite true.

How would YOU know? Some of you people are seriously xenophobic :td:

Edited by keithisco

Down in Texas we are the minority to mexicans or close to it.... but it doesn't matter we are still the elite.

I have the nasty feeling that this thread is turning into a "White Supremacist" thread...... sickening :o

Ok, before this becomes a Spain vs UK thread I would remind everyone that personal attacks and offensive language will not be tolerated and will result in thread closure. Please remain on-topic.