Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White people in UK's cities to b minority

chemical-licker

I have the nasty feeling that this thread is turning into a "White Supremacist" thread...... sickening :o

Because people are fend up with outsiders coming in and not merging in with the local culture? That's insane and it's racist towards white people.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keithisco

• Rocket88

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Because people are fend up with outsiders coming in and not merging in with the local culture? That's insane and it's racist towards white people.

If you accept RamboIII's belief that he is "The Elite" then it knd of makes it difficult for outsiders to integrate wouldnt you say? :angry:

It also makes the racism his towards the Mexicans.

Edited by keithisco

If you accept RamboIII's belief that he is "The Elite" then it knd of makes it difficult for outsiders to integrate wouldnt you say? :angry:

It also makes the racism his towards the Mexicans.

Elite, I think he was saying the biggest demographic group... I've never known Rambo to be racist in all his time here.

Even the mexicans rushing into this country day by day, illegal or legal, refuse to accept our values, laws and culture.

Elite, I think he was saying the biggest demographic group... I've never known Rambo to be racist in all his time here.

Even the mexicans rushing into this country day by day, illegal or legal, refuse to accept our values, laws and culture.

QUOTE(RamboIII @ Sep 2 2007, 03:25 AM)

Down in Texas we are the minority to mexicans or close to it.... but it doesn't matter we are still the elite.

Doesn't sound like "biggest demographic group" to me. But if that was the intent then I apologise to RamboIII.

The legal ones do not accept your values, laws, and culture? Bit of a sweeping generalisation you are making

gee outsiders coming in. kinda like the white man did to the natives huh ? hypocracy at it's highest.

remember this isn't a white mans country. it originally belonged to the natives and the mexicans. Maybe it's thier way of taking it back and the white man is belly aching.

and yes , I'm white, but not a racist.

how about we send back the Irish and Italian ? they weren't wanted here when they came . the asian too. hey the blacks were forced here either by thier own cheifs who sold them to the white man or the white man who just took them - now you don't want them here !

Even the mexicans rushing into this country day by day, illegal or legal, refuse to accept our values, laws and culture

our values ? you mean yours right ? culture ? which one is that ? the original culture that was here which was thiers and the natives ? or yours -- what are you anyway ? where did your parents come from ? how about you go back ?

QUOTE(RamboIII @ Sep 2 2007, 03:25 AM)

Down in Texas we are the minority to mexicans or close to it.... but it doesn't matter we are still the elite.

Elite, I think he was saying the biggest demographic group

that's not what elite means - not if he's saying whites are the minority then he's saying he's better than mexicans. and yes that is what he's saying. this is how it's used in that sentance. and in saying and thinking like that - well we call it white trash. And I've never known white trash to be elite in anything.

1. (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons. t

Elite with your thinking ! lol I don't think so. you may be 'king of the hill ' for the moment but all kings get pushed off. It's how it goes. deal with it.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Modern day USA never was native to Mexicans. Mexicans are a nationality, which the majority Ethnic group is Mestizo. Which is mix-race. Amerindians and Whites in Mexico are a minority.

Modern day USA never was native to Mexicans. Mexicans are a nationality, which the majority Ethnic group is Mestizo. Which is mix-race. Amerindians and Whites in Mexico are a minority.

New Mexico, Arizona, Southern California. What is your definition of "Modern day USA"

Modern day USA never was native to Mexicans.

really? check out the history of California , New Mexico and Texas. as well as other states which had belonged to Mexico. Don't forget the Alamo ? Texas was part of Mexico. so was some of california. Mexicans owned that land long before the English Man ever set foot in America. They lived well with the Natives of America.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

gee outsiders coming in. kinda like the white man did to the natives huh ? hypocracy at it's highest.

remember this isn't a white mans country. it originally belonged to the natives and the mexicans. Maybe it's thier way of taking it back and the white man is belly aching.

I can't help that. My blood wasn't even part of that. My blood came from Europe long after that happened.

Even then it's happened all around the globe at different times or another to different people. So just saying because now people are coming here to relive their old culture in their other land... Is alright because Europeans did it, is insane. This nation is a nation now... And it's a nation of laws, different cultures, and traditions.

When in Rome...

QUOTE(Lt_Ripley @ Sep 1 2007, 09:34 PM)

I can't help that. My blood wasn't even part of that. My blood came from Europe long after that happened.

Even then it's happened all around the globe at different times or another to different people. So just saying because now people are coming here to relive their old culture in their other land... Is alright because Europeans did it, is insane. This nation is a nation now... And it's a nation of laws, different cultures, and traditions.

When in Rome...

none of my family ( well except for my sister in law who is a native) was here either.

yes this is a nation now of laws and different cultures and traditions. Just because at one time , and still , white is the majority doesn't mean it will always be that way . I'm sure the natives thought this land would always be thiers as well.

If this country ends up being a majority hispanic. guess what . we deal with it. don't like it ? we can leave. It's the damn belly aching in the mean time.

want the law up held ? hold politicians and local athorities accountable for not doing thier jobs. blame corporations that don't want to pay a decent wage for back breaking work that most Americans are unwilling to do. And if you've ever worked a farm it's back breaking. Clean a hotel , crappy disgusting work for minimum wage that most don't want and can't live off of anyway.

Instead of all this money wasted on a needless war our boarders could have been closed tighter than a ducks ass in water . EASILY. that fence they started , the whole 2 miles , could have been finished. We could have real service people working the boarder instead of the Hop a Long Wyatt Earp wanna be's at the boarder now.

California, New Mexico, etc.. were Native to the Native tribes, not the Aztecs or Mesitzos (mixtures). Mexico did take over that land from the natives too.

really? check out the history of California , New Mexico and Texas. as well as other states which had belonged to Mexico. Don't forget the Alamo ? Texas was part of Mexico. so was some of california. Mexicans owned that land long before the English Man ever set foot in America. They lived well with the Natives of America.

You're confusing Native with Spanish. Spanish people are 'white' not natives. They conquered the natives just like the British, French, and Portuguese did. Then Mexico declared indepdence and we fought with Mexico. Mexico then legally gave us that land since it was useless to them. We own it legally, theres no reconquista here like it was stolen land.

Mexicans are a nationality, the majority of them being Mestizos.

Edited by Mars

none of my family ( well except for my sister in law who is a native) was here either.

yes this is a nation now of laws and different cultures and traditions. Just because at one time , and still , white is the majority doesn't mean it will always be that way . I'm sure the natives thought this land would always be thiers as well.

And the natives took it from others time and time again. There were other animals here long before natives where and even the natives couldn't agree with each other... Resulting in wars and bloodshed between each other.

If this country ends up being a majority hispanic. guess what . we deal with it. don't like it ? we can leave. It's the damn belly aching in the mean time.

Yet, it's the culture of America and the values that we hold that is expected to be upheld. You may not care about this country but I do.

want the law up held ? hold politicians and local athorities accountable for not doing thier jobs. blame corporations that don't want to pay a decent wage for back breaking work that most Americans are unwilling to do. And if you've ever worked a farm it's back breaking. Clean a hotel , crappy disgusting work for minimum wage that most don't want and can't live off of anyway.

Instead of all this money wasted on a needless war our boarders could have been closed tighter than a ducks ass in water . EASILY. that fence they started , the whole 2 miles , could have been finished. We could have real service people working the boarder instead of the Hop a Long Wyatt Earp wanna be's at the boarder now.

Oh, here we go... Huge surpise here... More whining about the war despite the thread topic becoming completely different. I don't care if you want to see brown people suffer, not do I care that you're a racist against Arabs, we need to stay in Iraq. (see, I can assume to! :D )

The law for the people is the same for everybody. You're just bloody assuming again and you're only making a fool out of yourself. Do you honestly dip that low that you think I just ignore crimes, corps gorging and such? No, that's your only pathetic excuse to throw at me to make some post against me... Because you don't want to see reality that these people are needed just not the criminals... (they're bad and aren't needed) You want a magic freaking world where there is no wrong and everybody is cheerful and happy... To break it to you here, it's not a reality. What we have is a reality of our own situations and problems... We must do the best we can from them. There are no magic freaking wands nor are there any "do overs" like there are in childhood games... This is life... Grow up an accept that and stop making stupid guesses about my motives and thoughts.

Edited by __Kratos__

How would YOU know? Some of you people are seriously xenophobic :td:

It's impressive that you can speak two languages but there are still going to be minor misunderstandings..

No one here slagged-off the Spanish.. when Chemlicker said 'those idiots in Spain' he meant certain English Stereotypes living in Spain.

Can't hardly be xenophobic if he's calling his own people idiots.. which some, seriously are.. :)

Amazing to see some of these point of view in this day and age! Some people need to go shake their family trees a little harder! Imo, racial purity, xenophobia, and monoculturalism is equal to inbreeding! :rolleyes:

Amazing to see some of these point of view in this day and age! Some people need to go shake their family trees a little harder! Imo, racial purity, xenophobia, and monoculturalism is equal to inbreeding! :rolleyes:

:tu:

and if I may add: Xenophobia is a mixture of ignorance, arrogance and fear.

There's nothing wrong in seeking to preserve national traditions and identity. This is NOT racism, but human nature.

Meow Purr.

There's nothing wrong in seeking to preserve national traditions and identity. This is NOT racism, but human nature.

Meow Purr.

Now common, how many non-Britons take part in the Trooping of the Colors? How many celebrate Guy-Fawkes' day?

Just because the color of the skin changes a little it does not mean that the traditions also will, and there might be some additional ones to enrich the British culture.

Now common, how many non-Britons take part in the Trooping of the Colors? How many celebrate Guy-Fawkes' day?

Just because the color of the skin changes a little it does not mean that the traditions also will, and there might be some additional ones to enrich the British culture.

No doubt. And there others that are corrosive. Trouble is, the British People (of any colour) are not being allowed to choose.

Meow Purr.

Q-Mark you having a laugh, traditions will slowly erode away with time, read this, would you be bothered over something so stupid,

THE fast-food chain, Burger King, is withdrawing its ice-cream cones after the lid of the dessert offended a Muslim.

The man claimed the design resembled the Arabic inscription for Allah, and branded it sacrilegious, threatening a “jihad”.

The chain is being forced to spend thousands of pounds redesigning the lid with backing from The Muslim Council of Britain. It apologised and said: “The design simply represents a spinning ice-cream cone.”

The offending lid was spotted in a branch in Park Royal last week by business development manager Rashad Akhtar, 27, of High Wycombe.

He was not satisfied by the decision to withdraw the cones and has called on Muslims to boycott Burger King. He said: “This is my jihad. How can you say it is a spinning swirl? If you spin it one way to the right you are offending Muslims.”

A Muslim Council spokesman said: “We commend the sensitive and prompt action that Burger King has taken.”

Today its an Ice cream cone (lid) tomorrow who knows Maybe a Flag change???

His dragon-slaying heroics have kept his legend alive through the centuries.

But the Church of England is considering rejecting England's patron saint St George on the grounds that his image is too warlike and may offend Muslims.

Clergy have started a campaign to replace George with St Alban, a Christian martyr in Roman Britain.

The scheme, to be considered by the Church's parliament, the General Synod, has met a cautious but sympathetic response from senior bishops.

Or maybe changing the teaching of History?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

or how we live our lives,

http://news.scotsman.com/edinburgh.cfm?id=1275192007

Or maybe Television programmes,

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...lims/article.do

or maybe radio

http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=1238502006

Steve,

Q-Mark you having a laugh, traditions will slowly erode away with time, read this, would you be bothered over something so stupid,

THE fast-food chain, Burger King, is withdrawing its ice-cream cones after the lid of the dessert offended a Muslim.

The point here is that we are talking about the ayatollahs and their misguided disciples. And someone should tell these blokes clearly that there is a custom of freedom in the country that corresponds to the values of the country. If they don't like it they are free to go back to wherever they feel their customs are respected.

There is a difference of somebody going somewhere respecting the local culture and adding to it and trying to abolish it. It is not only the minority that has rights, so does the majority. And if the majority is unable to tell that to the minority they don't deserve much better.

Next the Hasidim are going to show up forbidding the sale of Serrano ham because it offends their religious sensitivities... common now....

:tu:

and if I may add: Xenophobia is a mixture of ignorance, arrogance and fear.

also if I may add Xenophobia is a mixture of ignorance, arrogance, fear, enlightenment, ideology and love. :tu:

True, but a very important part of British culture is... sitting back in the sun, enjoying a nice pint of beer and slagging off illegal immigrants.

"My round is it? what ya drinking..so anyway, as I was saying, turns out they were all..."

[Today its an Ice cream cone (lid) tomorrow who knows Maybe a Flag change???

Now...this was in a dream I had a few years ago....only a dream...but I remember it

clearly.

There was a big flag. The Union Jack was quite small...in the middle. All around it were

squares/flags representing Middle eastern, Arab, Muslim nations.

Only a dream, I know....but I believe that due to the coming population imbalance...

that politicians have allowed to happen. At some point in the not too distant future there

may be things like flag changes. These changes could be brought in through perfectly

legitimate democratic means....the 'traditional' British citizens could, literally be

out-voted.

We have taken our eye off the ball (or been forced to) and now the ball is gathering speed.

In fact, the ball may be unstoppable.

Have we (through virtually uncontrolled immigration) been the architects of our own downfall?

What a nightmare!

Have we (through virtually uncontrolled immigration) been the architects of our own downfall?

What a nightmare!

Well Said, couldnt agree more

Steve.

It's impressive that you can speak two languages but there are still going to be minor misunderstandings..

No one here slagged-off the Spanish.. when Chemlicker said 'those idiots in Spain' he meant certain English Stereotypes living in Spain.

Can't hardly be xenophobic if he's calling his own people idiots.. which some, seriously are.. :)

Dont insult my intelligence, what chemlicker said had nothing to do with certain English Stereotypes living in Spain.."The Spanish think".......not the Ex-Pat Brits

(chemical-licker @ Sep 2 2007, 02:20 AM)

the spanish think we pee alot, and are loud gangster types, who have brown babies, just about sums up the idiots in spain.

I am also certain that Chemlicker can reply by himself.