Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White people in UK's cities to b minority

chemical-licker

What???

You are making no sense at all. Just where do you get these ideas from? <_<

i wasn't refering to spainish people i was refering to english people over there in spain. geeez

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keithisco

• Rocket88

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont insult my intelligence, what chemlicker said had nothing to do with certain English Stereotypes living in Spain.."The Spanish think".......not the Ex-Pat Brits

I am also certain that Chemlicker can reply by himself.

hur hur I was right...

yeah glad somebody knew what i was talking about.

i hate people that say, "dont insult my intelligence" sounds so, you know what i mean

Edited by chemical-licker

Now common, how many non-Britons take part in the Trooping of the Colors? How many celebrate Guy-Fawkes' day?

Just because the color of the skin changes a little it does not mean that the traditions also will, and there might be some additional ones to enrich the British culture.

"does not mean that traditions also will".

Traditions have already changed because of the PC brigade bowing to immigrants. In Stoke-on-Trent,England, the council put up Christmas lights in the town centre, but with NO crosses, NO 3 wise-men, NOT even Santa!! Yeah, lets have CHRISTmas but we cant mention Christianity in case it upsets foreigners.

Mind you, they dont call it Christmas anymore, its "the festive season".

"does not mean that traditions also will".

Traditions have already changed because of the PC brigade bowing to immigrants. In Stoke-on-Trent,England, the council put up Christmas lights in the town centre, but with NO crosses, NO 3 wise-men, NOT even Santa!! Yeah, lets have CHRISTmas but we cant mention Christianity in case it upsets foreigners.

Mind you, they dont call it Christmas anymore, its "the festive season".

But that is what I was saying before, The majority also has rights. And certainly the right to celebrate their festivals.

White people? A minority? You're kidding me.

*holds up map of China, India, and Brazil*

I think the point is, Dantheman, that the UK is NOT China, India or Brazil !

Meow Purr.

yeah glad somebody knew what i was talking about.

i hate people that say, "dont insult my intelligence" sounds so, you know what i mean

(chemical-licker @ Sep 2 2007, 02:20 AM)

the spanish think we pee alot, and are loud gangster types, who have brown babies, just about sums up the idiots in spain.

OK Chemical licker and Hill - Billy, there is no way you can justify yourselves. Or Chemical licker maybe you need to be more lucid in your statements.

Edited by keithisco

maybe you could help me out here please, justify what? HEY BILLYHILL, do you know what keithisco means????

im lost :huh: keithisco please explain :yes: , i feel like ive been told off by my dad, and all i said was mums fat, simple observation <_<

maybe you could help me out here please, justify what? HEY BILLYHILL, do you know what keithisco means????

im lost :huh: keithisco please explain :yes: , i feel like ive been told off by my dad, and all i said was mums fat, simple observation <_<

Just a simple request to clarify what you said because all of those statements you made about what what the Spanish think of us Brits I have never encountered. And believe me, after a couple of beers with my Spanish Compañeros, sat outside a bar eating Tapás, they dont hold anything back!!

Just a simple request to clarify what you said because all of those statements you made about what what the Spanish think of us Brits I have never encountered. And believe me, after a couple of beers with my Spanish Compañeros, sat outside a bar eating Tapás, they dont hold anything back!!

So you have probably heard this: "do you speak Spanish? pués Gibraltar español, toma" .

So you have probably heard this: "do you speak Spanish? pués Gibraltar español, toma" .

:D Yes, lots of times! But mostly in a good-natured context because British Gibraltar actually injects a massive amount of employment to the mainland region. Thousands of Spanish are employed by Gibraltar and has raised their living standards locally. OK, dont want to get into a debate over the rights and wrongs of Gibraltar ownership (it was legally ceded to the UK), because I would then also have to mention the Spanish enclaves of Melilla and Ceuta on the North African coast. Neither is really defensible in todays Political Climate. I think it would be a good idea to raise this in a separate Topic though, certainly it would be interesting.

Apologies to anyone I may have been a bit "sharp" with but two nights without sleep waiting for my 1st grandson to be born has kinda taken its toll. I am happy to say that I am now a grandad (at 50 years of age) and very tired, but very happy. His name is Devon ad was born at 03:40 this morning.

Edited by keithisco

:D Yes, lots of times! But mostly in a good-natured context because British Gibraltar actually injects a massive amount of employment to the mainland region. Thousands of Spanish are employed by Gibraltar and has raised their living standards locally. OK, dont want to get into a debate over the rights and wrongs of Gibraltar ownership (it was legally ceded to the UK), because I would then also have to mention the Spanish enclaves of Melilla and Ceuta on the North African coast. Neither is really defensible in todays Political Climate. I think it would be a good idea to raise this in a separate Topic though, certainly it would be interesting.

That sentence came up first in the 70s by a writer of the (now defunct) satire magazine Hermano Lobo, a good friend of mine. I don't know how many times I have laughed about it.

At the end of the day the Gibraltarians would rather be a new Andorra than part of Spain.

Whats any of the above got to do with, "whites becoming a minority in British cities"? :wacko:

Whats any of the above got to do with, "whites becoming a minority in British cities"? :wacko:

Just the topic expanding to show that this is not a single occurrence but something that happens globally

I think the point is, Dantheman, that the UK is NOT China, India or Brazil !

Meow Purr.

My point is that World Wide, Whites are a minority, of course whites will become a minority in major cities eventually.

Just the topic expanding to show that this is not a single occurrence but something that happens globally

Its different. Are British ex-pats demanding rights just for themselves,more rights than Spanish people, burning the Spanish flag, crying racism if something in Spanish culture upsets them..............& more.

I appreciate your reply, "keithisco". Its just that in Britain at the moment, racial tensions (well,a certain race) are running high.

We live in a council house that we bought. The lady next door had a stroke, & moved out. Indian people are moving in. When i realised they were Indian, & not the others, i breathed a sigh of relief. :tu:

The Ex-British who live in Spain may not sponge off the Spanish state but I have noticed- they generally have 'crap haircuts'

linked-image

Edited by billyhill

And believe me, after a couple of beers with my Spanish Compañeros, sat outside a bar eating Tapás, they dont hold anything back!!

Yeah that's true, they can be a bit racist, after a few beers, but then again, I guess negro is a spanish word. It just means black.

Apologies to anyone I may have been a bit "sharp" with but two nights without sleep waiting for my 1st grandson to be born has kinda taken its toll. I am happy to say that I am now a grandad (at 50 years of age) and very tired, but very happy. His name is Devon ad was born at 03:40 this morning.

Congrats... now you can do all those things you would not dare to do with your kids for fear they could get spoiled... you are only the grand-dad.

I think diversity is one of USA's strong points. I am sure some people see as a bunch of mutts. We have some of the best ethnic food in the world. Some of our regional food like Cajun is a mixture of different cultures. Kind of an African-French food. You haven't lived until you have some shrimp etouffee.

Each culture has given a gift of something which has enrich our society: music, ideas, art, food, etc...

The world just keeps getting smaller and humans are always looking over the fence for something greener. I guess we are just going to have to get used to it and figure out how to get along. We need to party more and celebrate each culture for its best parts.

If you only focus on the bad that is all you will ever see.

A large chunk of Canada's population are from other nations etc yet it's alright here.

I fail to see why this is a relevant issue it is a natural part of the multi-cultural process. This whole idea that it's wrong and "If it ain't white, it ain't right" mentality will undo the UK.

Hey look on the bright side white people control the world and that ain't bad lmao...j/k

A large chunk of Canada's population are from other nations etc yet it's alright here.

I fail to see why this is a relevant issue it is a natural part of the multi-cultural process. This whole idea that it's wrong and "If it ain't white, it ain't right" mentality will undo the UK.

Hey look on the bright side white people control the world and that ain't bad lmao...j/k

I was speaking to some canadians last night and they were bemoaning the chinese influx in Canada in pretty much the same terms applied here to the immigrants to the UK. Canada also has a bit more space than the UK.

Its not a case of "if it ain't white..." its more a case of if it ain't integrating, or respecting the 'culture' already in situ, in a live and let live manner like most people in the UK do, then it ain't right.

Having said that, the loss of some parts of British culture might not be a bad thing:

linked-image