Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists Posing as Forum Members

supercar

As part of the campaign to foster anti-war sentiment among Westerners, and more specifically among Americans, a member of the Al-Mohajroon Islamist website with the username Al-Wathiq Billah instructed mujahideen in how to infiltrate popular American forums and to use them to distribute jihad films and spread disinformation about the war. "There is no doubt, my brothers, that raiding American forums is among the most important means of obtaining victory in the fierce media war... and of influencing the views of the weak-minded American who pays his taxes so they will go to the infidel American army. This American is an idiot and does not [even] know where Iraq is... [it is therefore] mandatory for every electronic mujahid [to engage in this raiding]." "It is better that you raid non-political forums such as music forums and trivia forums... which American people... favor... Define your target[ed forum]... and get to know it well... Post your contribution and do not get into... futile arguments..."

Indicate You Are an American

"Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name... Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum]." "In my experience, the areas most visited in American forums... [are titled] 'Random Thoughts' and 'What's going on in your mind?'... [The former] takes priority in the American forums, and is highly popular. You should post your contribution there... This should include films of the mujahideen in Iraq, mujahideen publications in English, and images and films of the Americans' crimes, [such as] killing unarmed civilians in Iraq... etc."

How to Make Americans Feel Frustrated With Their Government

"You should enter into debate or respond only if it is extremely necessary... Your concern should [only] be introducing topics which... will cause [them to feel] frustration and anger towards their government..., which will... render them hostile to Bush... and his Republican Party and make them feel they must vote ton bring the troops back from Iraq as soon as possible." "Do not... discuss issues pertaining to Arabs or Muslims at all, whether negatively or positively... because this could be a trap for you... In addition, do not ask people to circulate the material [you have posted] in other forums... as these types of requests will expose you..."

http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=arc...amp;ID=SP150807

-------------------------------------------------

I've seen these tactics being used on the Unexplained-Mysteries discussion boards.

Any member of the Unexplained-Mysteries discussion boards can say they are from anywhere. I wonder how many people who post here,are who they say they are.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• Lt_Ripley

I'm sure there are some here in the UM... it's just spotting them that's the "DEATH TO WEST YOU INFIDEL" problem.

How to Make Americans Feel Frustrated With Their Government

"You should enter into debate or respond only if it is extremely necessary... Your concern should [only] be introducing topics which... will cause [them to feel] frustration and anger towards their government..., which will... render them hostile to Bush... and his Republican Party and make them feel they must vote ton bring the troops back from Iraq as soon as possible." "Do not... discuss issues pertaining to Arabs or Muslims at all, whether negatively or positively... because this could be a trap for you... In addition, do not ask people to circulate the material [you have posted] in other forums... as these types of requests will expose you..."

hahahahahahahahahaha oh a good one !!!!!!!! the epitome of right wing propaganda at it's finest !!!!!! Basically telling people what to think . how Big Brother of you.

according to my favorite political author, a certain M. Machiavelli, it also works if you present yourself as an ardent partisan, for example right wing American, and by your rhetoric you make Americans look like war mongering fools....

But here is my IP: 192.168.2.1, so you can check if I am writing this from a cave in Afghanistan. Please post yours too, thank you...

This is like the scene from the film 'The Thing' where they try and work out who's the thing(s)

Who are the Jihadists here in the UM? I propose a test..

linked-image

My picture of muhammad!

according to my favorite political author, a certain M. Machiavelli, it also works if you present yourself as an ardent partisan, for example right wing American, and by your rhetoric you make Americans look like war mongering fools....

But here is my IP: 192.168.2.1, so you can check if I am writing this from a cave in Afghanistan. Please post yours too, thank you...

lol do you hear an echo in that cave ?

hey maybe actually the original post by supercar is a Jihadist post acting like a right winger denouncing liberal views to ensnare the sheeple just to keep the war going to keep America broke and it's military stretched thin in wars based on lies in order to keep us distracted ? They love Bush !!!

lol.

A different spin that works Q. I've suspected this very same thing for a while.

lol do you hear an echo in that cave ?

hey maybe actually the original post by supercar is a Jihadist post acting like a right winger denouncing liberal views to ensnare the sheeple just to keep the war going to keep America broke and it's military stretched thin in wars based on lies in order to keep us distracted ? They love Bush !!!

lol.

No idea about the Jihadists, but I heard that Ayatollah Khameini wants to give Dubya the order of the honorary ayatollah medal for services rendered to Iran, like eliminating most of their enemies....

This is like the scene from the film 'The Thing' where they try and work out who's the thing(s)

linked-image

My picture of muhammad!

lol

I thought this was bean laden

linked-image

linked-image

My picture of muhammad!

BURN IN HELL KUFFUR DOG FOR DARING TO .. ooops... (looks round)... :blink:

phew.. don't think anyone noticed.... :unsure2:

Meow Purr :P

-------------------------------------------------

I've seen these tactics being used on the Unexplained-Mysteries discussion boards.

Any member of the Unexplained-Mysteries discussion boards can say they are from anywhere. I wonder how many people who post here,are who they say they are.

So are you saying that anyone who has a diffrent opnion on the war than you is a jihadist. or do you just presume they are jihadists because they dont agree with you.

Anyway you would have to be a very weak minded person to allow a stranger on a discussion forum to change your mind for you.

This is like the scene from the film 'The Thing' where they try and work out who's the thing(s)...

From the excellent novella "Who Goes There?" (excellent title for it, BTW) by the famous John W. Campbell.

Campbell is better known as the Editor of "Astounding Science Fiction!", a science fiction pulp magazine from the thirties - the Golden Age of Science Fiction.

"Astounding!" paid authors around a penny a word for short stories, and limited the length of anything they published. Most of the famous sci-fi (they hated that term) authors, Azimov, Heinlein, Pohl, Zelazny, Phillip K. Dick, Clarke, van Vogt, C.M. Kornbluth et al. were contributors to this groundbreaking mag.

Good enough for ya, Agent. Mulder (re. posts in another thread)? Told you I was into Sci-Fi.

Harte

Edited by Harte

I'm here to indicate I am not American, and I do not support this utter CRAP that most of the American people take so blindly. Call me a Jihadist if you will, You crazy paranoid lunatics. For a group of people who want to fight terrorism, you sure like to live in fear.

Anyone without a hard right world view is a Jihadist.

Oh wait, the Jihadists are hard right too.

I'm here to indicate I am not American, and I do not support this utter CRAP that most of the American people take so blindly. Call me a Jihadist if you will, You crazy paranoid lunatics. For a group of people who want to fight terrorism, you sure like to live in fear.

Thank you for that pertinent and balanced response Dantheman :P

Meow Purr.

So... do we know any forum members that post anti-American posts, but rarely actually comment on them ?

Meow Purr :P

DURKA DURKA MOHAMMED JIHAD ABDULLAH IN SHA ALLAH ACKBAR!

I'll blow you up.

Oh, Nena, now I have tea all over my keyboard from laughing out loud whilst drinking!

Hahahaha.

DURKA DURKA, HEY TERRORIST, TERRORISE THIS!!!

Propaganda is part of any war, the chances of some Jihadist are in the forum is very likely.

I mean Bin Ladin said it himself, Somalia had shown how to defeat the United States.

Propaganda is part of any war, the chances of some Jihadist are in the forum is very likely.

I mean Bin Ladin said it himself, Somalia had shown how to defeat the United States.

Somalia has defeated the United States ?

Have I missed something here ?

I'm sure someone would have mentioned if the Somali army had entered Washington and overthrown the Republic ?

People would have talked.

Meow Purr.

chances are a good old fashioned right wing home grown terrorist is in the forum is just as likely ! so who is the next Tim Mcvie here ?

I believe that was in soccer....

If your like to tell people that they live their lives wrong

If you like to misread your own holy book and get all your facts COMPLETLY messed up so you can justify your actions.

If you like to blow up innocent people so you get get some crazy chiks in teh afterlife

Or to infiltrate a website where people talk about ghost, lepreachauns or evil McDonal Ketchup packets because you think these people will HELP your blow sh** up....

Then you might just be..........

linked-image

A sneeky Terrorist!

Have I missed something here ?

I'm sure someone would have mentioned if the Somali army had entered Washington and overthrown the Republic ?

People would have talked.

Meow Purr.

Oh alright, I assumed you folks would pick up what I mean. The incident in Mogadishu.