Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists Posing as Forum Members

supercar

chances are a good old fashioned right wing home grown terrorist is in the forum is just as likely ! so who is the next Tim Mcvie here ?

YUP, that is correct. Anyone.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• Lt_Ripley

As a Canadian/terror..... just Canadian just Canadian I'm quite sure I'm not posing as a terrorist *quickly slips off dynamite vest and walks away whistling* and just for your information.... I'm a pirate GYAAARRRRRRR!!!

Oh alright, I assumed you folks would pick up what I mean. The incident in Mogadishu.

That was no war, that was the Marines landing on cue on the shores of Somalia with more cameramen than weapon carrying soldiers and as soon as the Somalis started shooting buggered off again. That was the last occasion to show al Qaeda that the west actually meant business. Sadly it was royally screwed up.

As a Canadian/terror..... just Canadian just Canadian I'm quite sure I'm not posing as a terrorist *quickly slips off dynamite vest and walks away whistling* and just for your information.... I'm a pirate GYAAARRRRRRR!!!

To teh Poop Deck with ya! yeaaagrh!

btw what really constitues a jihadists?

Oh alright, I assumed you folks would pick up what I mean. The incident in Mogadishu.

Ah.. how to defeat an American military incursion of about 400 soldiers... right.. gotcha....

Actually, the Americans pretty much defeated themselves by running a gung-ho military operation without refference to the UN force commanders, and hence depriving themselves of backup.

I'm not sure what wider significance this incident has. (coff coffiraq coff coff)

Meow Purr.

Ah.. how to defeat an American military incursion of about 400 soldiers... right.. gotcha....

Actually, the Americans pretty much defeated themselves by running a gung-ho military operation without refference to the UN force commanders, and hence depriving themselves of backup.

I'm not sure what wider significance this incident has. (coff coffiraq coff coff)

Meow Purr.

*hands over some cough medicine*

Someone mentioned al-queda had a link to somalia, in its current state (with all the fighting and no real goverment) are recruits still coming out the region to support Islamic regimes in other parts of africa, if so, why isn't AMERCIA doing anything about it...

That was no war, that was the Marines landing on cue on the shores of Somalia with more cameramen than weapon carrying soldiers and as soon as the Somalis started shooting buggered off again. That was the last occasion to show al Qaeda that the west actually meant business. Sadly it was royally screwed up.

What was it then, a festival? Mainres with Black Hawk helicopters, fully armed is a force for war.

Dead Marines being dragged on the street for propaganda made the Clinton administration pull out, a political decision. The Marines wanted to go back, for them it was just the first round.

Edited by AROCES

Meow Purr.

A UN force commander??? :blink:

Our Marines was not given a chance to strike back, that was the problem.

Yes, in Iraq we are proving Bin laden wrong,

The Nazi's employed the same tactics in pre-war Germany to rile the masses..It's sound in principal but I don't think there are any here on UM..

One name that was on UM a while back does come to mind and fits the pattern: Solve et Coagula (or something like that..)

Edited by Pinky Floyd

http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=arc...amp;ID=SP150807

I've seen these tactics being used on the Unexplained-Mysteries discussion boards.

Yes.....on a regular/daily basis. It would be naive of anyone to think that this

doesn't go on....especially on a popular forum like UM.

Edited by bee

Does anyone know how to make bombs ? If so, will ya show me ?

I"m currently awaiting my posting to a Pakistani terrorist training camp, & feel that any information on bomb-making, guns, hiding in caves etc, could increase my chances of a succesful career as a suicide bomber.

Thanks in advance , Rocket-88 aka Mohammed Ishbal Komeni :D

What was it then, a festival? Mainres with Black Hawk helicopters, fully armed is a force for war.

Dead Marines being dragged on the street for propaganda made the Clinton administration pull out, a political decision. The Marines wanted to go back, for them it was just the first round.

It was a peacekeeping mission. The US tried to capture two of the warlord lieutenants to make the mission end quicker, but the entire city turned against them and it all went wrong.

I was under the impression that when it went wrong the US just tried to rescue their wounded and escape. No matter what happened their Osama Bin Laden would have used it as propaganda. Either the US withdraw and get seen as cowards or continue killing many more people and get seen as monsters.

Battle of Mogadishu

Task Force Ranger, which consisted of an assault force made up of Army Delta Force, 4 US Navy SEALs, and Ranger teams, an air element provided by the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, and members of the Air Force Pararescue/Air Force Combat Controllers

Source

No Marines.

McCarthyism is the term describing a period of intense anti-Communist suspicion in the United States that lasted roughly from the late 1940s to the late 1950s. This period is also referred to as the Second Red Scare, and coincided with increased fears about Communist influence on American institutions and espionage by Soviet agents. Originally coined to criticize the actions of U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy, "McCarthyism" later took on a more general meaning, not necessarily referring to the conduct of Joseph McCarthy alone.

During this time many thousands of Americans were accused of being Communists or communist sympathizers and became the subject of aggressive investigations and questioning before government or private-industry panels, committees and agencies. The primary targets of such suspicions were government employees, those in the entertainment industry, educators and union activists. Suspicions were often given credence despite inconclusive or questionable evidence, and the level of threat posed by a person's real or supposed leftist associations or beliefs was often greatly exaggerated. Many people suffered loss of employment, destruction of their careers, and even imprisonment. Most of these punishments came about through trial verdicts later overturned,[1] laws that would be declared unconstitutional,[2] dismissals for reasons later declared illegal[3] or actionable,[4] or extra-legal procedures that would come into general disrepute.

link

It starts again and the same kind of people would support as did the red scare(one and two) of years past.

It worked so well the first time, I vote we try it again. Perhaps we can restart the House Un-American Activities Committee. Turn in your neighbors for perceived infractions, blacklist people that don't fit your specific idea of what an American might or might not be...Whip up the country into paranoia and seeing demons around every corner and on every block. Make people appear to be patriots for informing on neighbors regardless of guilt.

Anything to be considered a patriot I guess...

You caught me, supercar.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

There is, of course, nothing to be done about it...but if someone had the user name

'Armchair jihadist' it would be a lot more honest....but then that's not what political

propaganda is about...honesty. It's psychological manipulation/warfare. :wacko:

It starts again and the same kind of people would support as did the red scare(one and two) of years past.

It worked so well the first time, I vote we try it again. Perhaps we can restart the House Un-American Activities Committee. Turn in your neighbors for perceived infractions, blacklist people that don't fit your specific idea of what an American might or might not be...Whip up the country into paranoia and seeing demons around every corner and on every block. Make people appear to be patriots for informing on neighbors regardless of guilt.

Anything to be considered a patriot I guess...

McCarthy? very suspicious, please name people you know to be Jihadists, and don't tell me there are none in your neighborhood, we know better!

ED:TYPO

Edited by questionmark

I actualy can see how this could be going on, somewhere on the internet. However, its no more suprising than our own government doing so.

While a couple of you beileve you has seen this at UM, how meny have actualy seen "jihadist films" being distributed here? Any "disinformation about the war" that has been posted here, has been from US news sources. Lemme guess, the jihadist have also infiltrated our nations media?

Your fears about this at UM seem to be based only on people who don't agree with your views. Same thing you have been told to think by the media for a while now ."people who speak out against the war are holocaust deniers" or "anti-American" or "jihadist mad-men".

Demonizing anti-war opinions does far more to support this administration's unpopular policies, than any "jihadist films" or "disinformation" could do to cause frustration with the government. So who is really benefiting from this article?

Did you know 90% of noises in the night are actualy terrorists under your bed? Its true.

How to Make Americans Feel Frustrated With Their Government

"You should enter into debate or respond only if it is extremely necessary... Your concern should [only] be introducing topics which... will cause [them to feel] frustration and anger towards their government..., which will... render them hostile to Bush... and his Republican Party and make them feel they must vote ton bring the troops back from Iraq as soon as possible."

Nothing makes me feel more frustrated with our government than supercar's topics do. :lol:

(His little poem)

If your like to tell people that they live their lives wrong.

If you like to misread your own holy book and get all your facts COMPLETELY messed up so you can justify your actions.

If you like to blow up innocent people so you get get some "Freedom" or "Liberty."

Or to infiltrate a website where people talk about ghosts, leprechauns or evil McDonald Ketchup packets because you think these people will SUPPORT your Illegal Wars In the Middle East

Then you might just be..........

linked-image

A Bush supporter.

A UN force commander??? :blink:

Our Marines was not given a chance to strike back, that was the problem.

Yes, in Iraq we are proving Bin laden wrong,

What exactly does Bin Laden have to do with Iraq?

Are you perhaps thinking of Afghanistan?

Up until 4 years ago? nothing except that he wanted to topple Saddam, now Dubya did it for him.

It was a peacekeeping mission. The US tried to capture two of the warlord lieutenants to make the mission end quicker, but the entire city turned against them and it all went wrong.

I was under the impression that when it went wrong the US just tried to rescue their wounded and escape. No matter what happened their Osama Bin Laden would have used it as propaganda. Either the US withdraw and get seen as cowards or continue killing many more people and get seen as monsters.

It only went wrong for it did not look good in the Media, helicopter got shot down and Marines killed. Like I said for the Marines it was round 1 and they were not given the chance to strike back.

Bin Ladin and our enemies saw it as casualties makes the US loose it's will to fight.

Battle of Mogadishu

Task Force Ranger, which consisted of an assault force made up of Army Delta Force, 4 US Navy SEALs, and Ranger teams, an air element provided by the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, and members of the Air Force Pararescue/Air Force Combat Controllers

Source

No Marines.

Alright, Special Forces then.

Too long for me to explain. Sorry no time.

Oh, Nena, now I have tea all over my keyboard from laughing out loud whilst drinking!

Hahahaha.

DURKA DURKA, HEY TERRORIST, TERRORISE THIS!!!

OMG, you and Nena are killing me. I thought my fellow co-workers and I were the only ones STILL going around quoting Team America!! ROFLMAO! We say durka durka to everything. DURKA DURKA YOU MOTHER FURKAS!