Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists Posing as Forum Members

supercar

Well looks like I struck a nerve here. People wouldn't have reacted so strongly if they didn't think there was some truth in my original post.

the epitome of right wing propaganda at it's finest !!!!!! Basically telling people what to think

No you're the one trying to tell people how to think.

lol do you hear an echo in that cave ?

hey maybe actually the original post by supercar is a Jihadist post acting like a right winger denouncing liberal views to ensnare the sheeple just to keep the war going to keep America broke and it's military stretched thin

America is broke? WRONG.

Stretched thin? There are 2.6 million soldiers in the United States military. There are 162,000 American soldiers in Iraq. That means 7% of the United States military is in Iraq. 7% doesn't sound like the military is being 'stretched'.

So are you saying that anyone who has a diffrent opnion on the war than you is a jihadist

Nope. Unlike most people on this forum,I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I'm not the only peson here who thinks Jihadists may have infiltrated the forum:

Propaganda is part of any war, the chances of some Jihadist are in the forum is very likely.

Personally, I really wouldn't doubt that it is happening

Yes.....on a regular/daily basis. It would be naive of anyone to think that this

doesn't go on....especially on a popular forum like UM.

Edited by supercar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• Lt_Ripley

No you're the one trying to tell people how to think.

America is broke? WRONG.

Stretched thin? There are 2.6 million soldiers in the United States military. There are 162,000 American soldiers in Iraq. That means 7% of the United States military is in Iraq. 7% doesn't sound like the military is being 'stretched'.

Nope. Unlike most people on this forum,I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I'm not the only peson here who thinks Jihadists mat have infiltrated the forum:

show me proof of 2.6 million soldiers?...i say they have closer to 1.4 million...so you think anyone who doesnt support the Iraq war in a cheerleader fashion might be a jihadist?...so basically i might be jihad?...to all my muslim brothers the gigs up..he's onto us.. :lol:

Edited by Unlimited

i say they have closer to 1.4 million...
That would make it right around 14%. (I'm not doing the hard math here, just ballpark figures). Just over one in eight is not "stretched thin". A little of a strain maybe but, stretched thin? nah. I seem to remember that the U.S. had around 2,600,000 under arms too. I can't remember where I saw it but, I do remember reading it. Nonetheless, let's not quivel over exact numbers.

Wrong again.

'Approximately 1,426,713 personnel are currently on active duty in the military with an additional 1,259,000 personnel

in the seven reserve components'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military

so when you guys gonna fight Iran...im gonna get some popcorn..it will probably be on fox as iranian freedom...i was talking active soldiers...so the reserves are for this war for profit as well?...

Hey, you guy's, I'm a Jihadist Terrorist posing as a forum member, ect. ect.

I sure do love how paranoid America seems to have become. "If you're not with us, you are against us. ect. ect."

It's important to note here that shear numbers under arms really means nothing. Superior weapons, training and communication are what make the difference. Does anyone here really believe that Iran has us out matched in those three things?

Besides, not that I mind but, what does any of this have to do with subversives on the forum?

That would make it right around 14%. (I'm not doing the hard math here, just ballpark figures). Just over one in eight is not "stretched thin". A little of a strain maybe but, stretched thin? nah. I seem to remember that the U.S. had around 2,600,000 under arms too. I can't remember where I saw it but, I do remember reading it. Nonetheless, let's not quivel over exact numbers.

1,426,713, of which about 40% are technicians and clerical positions, with the reserves you might get near to 2.6 mio

Source

Superior weapons, training and communication are what make the difference.

See: Somalia Incident, 1993, also: Vietnam War.

It's important to note here that shear numbers under arms really means nothing. Superior weapons, training and communication are what make the difference. Does anyone here really believe that Iran has us out matched in those three things?

Besides, not that I mind but, what does any of this have to do with subversives on the forum?

I'd say their training is about equal, it's certainly not something the US army is most renowned for, at least not most troops.

People often fight better when they have no choice, like when their homeland is being ruined by external aggression.

Edited by Seora

Well if the Jihadists weren't getting on popular wed forums I would be surprised. So far it is a relatively free internet, Jihadists can say what they want. I really don't need any help with my politics, I perfectly able to think for myself.

1,426,713, of which about 40% are technicians and clerical positions, with the reserves you might get near to 2.6 mio

Source

'Might' get near 2.6? The source you linked to indicates there are more than 2.6 million.

Every military in the world has a large number of technicians and clerical postitions.

back to topic..i'll be on the look out for sloppy typing and broken english...it's like racial profiling online..

Every military in the world has a large number of technicians and clerical postitions
....The old adage, for every one carrying a gun, there are ten that are carrying the bullets!

....The old adage, for every one carrying a gun, there are ten that are carrying the bullets!

and two carrying the screw driver...

...and two carrying the screw driver...
Very true.

and two carrying the screw driver...

and the screwdriver cost 673 dollars...

...and the screwdriver cost 673 dollars...
Only on discount day.

If you really think Jihadists are "infiltrating" UM, stop being a coward and do something about it. Call Homeland Security already. You can't let the terrorists win, show America that you are a true patriot! Until then, you are not doing your duty as a citizen.

Hey, that is a Canadian site. IH you subversive are trying to get Americans to stop buying form China and buy from Canada!!! :D

I think the goal of the Jihadists is to get our Government spend itself into bankrupty. Bush is doing a good job of helping them out with that.

Hey, that is a Canadian site. IH you subversive are trying to get Americans to stop buying form China and buy from Canada!!! :D

I think the goal of the Jihadists is to get our Government spend itself into bankrupty. Bush is doing a good job of helping them out with that.

exactly, as I said, the Ayatollahs will give him the grand medal of "the order of the honorary ayatollah"and the Jihadists a fruit basket when he leaves office...

Hey none of our stuff is made of lead, but you might have a strong taste of maple syrup afterwards!

How much money does the States make anually? Always here a report of another billion or so going to do whatever, they throw that money round like its pocket change.

Hey none of our stuff is made of lead, but you might have a strong taste of maple syrup afterwards!

How much money does the States make anually? Always here a report of another billion or so going to do whatever, they throw that money round like its pocket change.

Ya they do, its all on credit against the GNP and how much tax the pull out of the middle class. We call it the deficit.