Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists Posing as Forum Members

supercar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• Lt_Ripley

agree most of the members on the forum are pathetic, they live in fear for no apparent reason.

She changed her user name, you fools.

Such comments are completly unecessary and unacceptable on this forum. If such behaviour continues the thread may be closed and offenders dealt with.

No, it truly seems like the post was deleted. What for, I'm not sure. But alas, it's pretty well-known this place is full of wacky neo-cons... >.>

In the post that was deleted you stated that you didn't like the west, followed by something written in arabic that nobody could read and concluded by announcing that you were going to blow people up.

I don't think it would take a 'wacky neo-con' to figure out why that might be a tad inapropriate. :hmm:

In the post that was deleted you stated that you didn't like the west, followed by something written in arabic that nobody could read and concluded by announcing that you were going to blow people up.

I don't think it would take a 'wacky neo-con' to figure out why that might be a tad inapropriate. :hmm:

Very great sense of humour, now.

Is it somehow illegal to dislike the west?

The "arabic" was the nonsense lines repeated ad infinitum by the terrorists in the movie Team America.

Serious--

The "I'll blow you up" was mocking the ridiculous premise of this thread.

Edited by Seora

Very great sense of humour, now.

Is it somehow illegal to dislike the west?

The "arabic" was the nonsense lines repeated ad infinitum by the terrorists in the movie Team America.

Serious--

The "I'll blow you up" was mocking the ridiculous premise of this thread.

i saw your post before it was deleted and concluded that it was nonsense. remember that there is a lot of islamophobia out there nowadays :D as salaam.