Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists Posing as Forum Members

supercar

If you really think Jihadists are "infiltrating" UM, stop being a coward and do something about it.

We are doing something about it. we've managed to control the insurgence within the Palaeontology & Archaeology section.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• Lt_Ripley

We are doing something about it. we've managed to control the insurgence within the Palaeontology & Archaeology section.

:ph34r::tu:

Lol! :lol:

[Edit: that is sig worthy]

Edited by Reincarnated

It starts again and the same kind of people would support as did the red scare(one and two) of years past.

It worked so well the first time, I vote we try it again. Perhaps we can restart the House Un-American Activities Committee. Turn in your neighbors for perceived infractions, blacklist people that don't fit your specific idea of what an American might or might not be...Whip up the country into paranoia and seeing demons around every corner and on every block. Make people appear to be patriots for informing on neighbors regardless of guilt.

Anything to be considered a patriot I guess...

I'm surprised, as a moderator, you'd egg on the silliness of this thread.

I'm surprised, as a moderator, you'd egg on the silliness of this thread.

I am glad you see it as you do. Not everyone does however.

I get a little touchy when I see a general yearning in the direction of mccarthyism, which is the way I see these kinds of stories...same kind of thing came up during the "Patriot Act"; I find it one of the more frustrating things to respond to. I have this wacky idea about liberty and freedom and how important they are to our way of life; somehow these old techniques thought up during the first and second red scare get rehashed and adapted to new technology and all of a sudden people fall for it and the witch hunt is on.

Best post of the thread :lol:

Aside from that... the rest is pretty funny too, but in a paranoid kind of way :huh:

Boo! :rolleyes:

linked-image

Edited by Bob26003

I get a little touchy when I see a general yearning in the direction of mccarthyism, which is the way I see these kinds of stories...same kind of thing came up during the "Patriot Act"; I find it one of the more frustrating things to respond to. I have this wacky idea about liberty and freedom and how important they are to our way of life; somehow these old techniques thought up during the first and second red scare get rehashed and adapted to new technology and all of a sudden people fall for it and the witch hunt is on.

It is an age old technique and has been successfully used in the elimination of "heretics" by the churches, the elimination of the "reds"by some so called democrats and the elimination of "counterrevolutionaries" by the reds.

But as long as people refuse to think for themselves there will be no end to this.

ok I gotta come clean here...I'm not a jihadist...i actually loathe the jihadists..

A little unexplained mystery!

What happened to 'Nena's' couple of posts in the first part of this thread?

In fact...what happened to 'Nena'.?...on the members list there are three

Nenas (with numbers afer their name) but they have made no posts.

I didn't think you could remove your own posts completely...and if the

moderators edited it...wouldn't the empty post still be there?

I'm curious....any ideas?

E-gads Bee, your right. I remember her post on the first page, now it's gone, and so is her member profile.

?????

The only remnant of Nena I see is on page 2 where UM member Sassages quotes and replies to her. She's saying something in arabic.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ twilight zone music ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Forwarded to Conspiracies forum..

Expect an final explanation........never......

E-gads Bee, your right. I remember her post on the first page, now it's gone, and so is her member profile.

?????

The only remnant of Nena I see is on page 2 where UM member Sassages quotes and replies to her. She's saying something in arabic.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ twilight zone music ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

'Nena' made 2 posts...the second one is quoted on page 4....about 3 times.

But now 'Nena' is no more!!!

What's all that about? :o

Hmm, in fact I answered one of her posts... OK Saruman, what's the beef?

She changed her user name, you fools.

That is an explanation....{embarrassed}

She changed her user name, you fools.

Excuse me, there's no need for that! (ie calling people fools)

Surely the posts would remain...even with a change of user name?

I'm Nena, I'm still here, oh I jolly lol'd at this thread.

I actualy can see how this could be going on, somewhere on the internet. However, its no more suprising than our own government doing so.

While a couple of you beileve you has seen this at UM, how meny have actualy seen "jihadist films" being distributed here? Any "disinformation about the war" that has been posted here, has been from US news sources. Lemme guess, the jihadist have also infiltrated our nations media?

Your fears about this at UM seem to be based only on people who don't agree with your views. Same thing you have been told to think by the media for a while now ."people who speak out against the war are holocaust deniers" or "anti-American" or "jihadist mad-men".

I agree most of the members on the forum are pathetic, they live in fear for no apparent reason.

I'm Nena, I'm still here, oh I jolly lol'd at this thread.

Well....I'm glad you jolly lol'd....but I'm not convinced that changing a user name

means that posts disappear....I surpose we need a moderator or Saruman to

solve the 'mystery'....ie. if I changed my user name now...would all my posts

disappear????

Well....I'm glad you jolly lol'd....but I'm not convinced that changing a user name

means that posts disappear....I surpose we need a moderator or Saruman to

solve the 'mystery'....ie. if I changed my user name now...would all my posts

disappear????

No, it truly seems like the post was deleted. What for, I'm not sure. But alas, it's pretty well-known this place is full of wacky neo-cons... >.>

No, it truly seems like the post was deleted. What for, I'm not sure. But alas, it's pretty well-known this place is full of wacky neo-cons... >.>

So...are you still saying that you're Nena??

So...are you still saying that you're Nena??

Yes, why? I still have the same signature.