Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stem Cell Reseach/Abortions

Abyss

Ok something I don't understand, How can the government try to bann Stem Cell reseach, but yet still promote abortions. It just doesn't make any sense, what is the difference its still playing God.

They say stem cell is violation of a corpse, but yet they are killing the fetus before it even has a chance to live by abortion. So if we are killing babies, then why can't we put them for good use?

I THINK IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH MONEY. AND THE FACT THAT STEM CELL COULD EVENTUALLY CURE CANCER, AIDS, SARS, AND SME GENETIC HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL AND DIABIETIES.

ITS A FREAKIN CONSPIRACY.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bathory

• fulltimekiller

• Novo

• Abyss

Ok something I don't understand, How can the government try to bann Stem Cell reseach, but yet still promote abortions. It just doesn't make any sense, what is the difference its still playing God.

They say stem cell is violation of a corpse, but yet they are killing the fetus before it even has a chance to live by abortion. So if we are killing babies, then why can't we put them for good use?

I THINK IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH MONEY. AND THE FACT THAT STEM CELL COULD EVENTUALLY CURE CANCER, AIDS, SARS, AND SME GENETIC HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL AND DIABIETIES.

ITS A FREAKIN CONSPIRACY.

The way I see It .... go to canada wink2.gif

you got a point there i say ban both abortion and stem cell research find another way to cure genetic disease im sure theres another way

of course you do, because you happen to also be a biology professor knowledgable in this sort of stuff:)