Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hardline takeover of British mosques

ships-cat

Almost half of Britain’s mosques are under the control of a hardline Islamic sect whose leading preacher loathes Western values and has called on Muslims to “shed blood” for Allah, an investigation by The Times has found.

Riyadh ul Haq, who supports armed jihad and preaches contempt for Jews, Christians and Hindus, is in line to become the spiritual leader of the Deobandi sect in Britain. The ultra-conservative movement, which gave birth to the Taleban in Afghanistan, now runs more than 600 of Britain’s 1,350 mosques, according to a police report seen by The Times.

nightmare continues

But the government continues to state that there is no problem, that all of the 'troublemaking' Mullah's come from abroad, and that Islamofascism only represents a minority fringe movement. (e.g. around 50% :lol: )

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ships-cat

• stevewinn

• Stardrive

• Rocket88

The people can see it coming, some sections use as an excuse for violence, but the more the machine gains the pace, the more resentful and extreme the violence from those that are against these mosques and what they perceive they stand for.

Personally I doubt anything will happen other than life meanders on as it always has done bar the odd point noted in the papers.

^^^^ you never know who is reading ;)

I wonder if this were to take place in the United States wouldn't homeland security be able to act apon it? I thought Britian had the same type of thing.

Your so right ships-cat, the government continues to state that there is no problem, its plain and simple the mosques that are under the control of a hardline Islamic preachers, you simply bulldoze the bloody things down, can someone explain to me why the Government keeps sticking to the same old line of there is no problem when surely they must see there is a problem what are they afraid of, i know this Human rights law coupled with Multiculturalism and Democracy is going to about turn and bite us on the ar$e.

Steve,

Your so right ships-cat, the government continues to state that there is no problem, its plain and simple the mosques that are under the control of a hardline Islamic preachers, you simply bulldoze the bloody things down, can someone explain to me why the Government keeps sticking to the same old line of there is no problem when surely they must see there is a problem what are they afraid of, i know this Human rights law coupled with Multiculturalism and Democracy is going to about turn and bite us on the ar$e.

Steve,

if they admit that means

1 they were lying all along

2 there is noting they can do about it=incompitent.

I have a solution :)

• Every Mosque must be registered with the state, and have an MI5 officer permanantly attached to it. (said MI5 officer to be trained in speaking/reading Arabic as well as English). We might call these officers "Mutawas" Larger Mosques might have more than one Mutawa permanantly assigned.
  • The cost of training these MI5 'Mutawas', and paying their wages etc, would be met by a special tax levied upon all Mosques, or any group that organises group-worship or Islamic instruction. Perhaps we could call this tax 'Jizya' ?
  • Civil liberties groups might object to targeting mosques in this manner. However, it merely illustrates the degree to which our government seeks to protect the Muslim community, making a special case FOR them (as opposed to OF them). We might call this enhanced, protected status "Dhimmitude"

What's good for the goose......

Meow Purr :)

• Every Mosque must be registered with the state, and have an MI5 officer permanantly attached to it. (said MI5 officer to be trained in speaking/reading Arabic as well as English). We might call these officers "Mutawas" Larger Mosques might have more than one Mutawa permanantly assigned.
  • The cost of training these MI5 'Mutawas', and paying their wages etc, would be met by a special tax levied upon all Mosques, or any group that organises group-worship or Islamic instruction. Perhaps we could call this tax 'Jizya' ?
  • Civil liberties groups might object to targeting mosques in this manner. However, it merely illustrates the degree to which our government seeks to protect the Muslim community, making a special case FOR them (as opposed to OF them). We might call this enhanced, protected status "Dhimmitude"

Good post!

Hi,

Not a bad idea Ships-Cat, how many MI5 agents would we need for this Mosque?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=1

Steve,

Thanks for this link- these weak minded religious fanatics are an affront to humanity as a whole.

Why can't the government convict them for treason ?

Thanks for this link- these weak minded religious fanatics are an affront to humanity as a whole.

Not sure Karl, I know the UK government changed something in 1998 about the treason law.

Steve,

I wonder if this were to take place in the United States wouldn't homeland security be able to act apon it? I thought Britian had the same type of thing.

If only. Heaven knows what polititians are doing to get on top of this situation....

Nothing it seems.....or worse than nothing. They seem to have a policy of appeasement.

And sticking their heads in the sand, hoping it will all go away. But it won't....and the

general public know this. By allowing this situation build and eventually get out of hand, polititians

are letting the country down.....big time.

Very good ideas there Ships-cat....political solutions to a political situation.

These people in the mosques that are actively against the host nation...are hiding

behind religion to further their political aspirations.

Hopefully there are fully paid up members of MI5 already inside mosques...but what if they

become double-agents? The ones who aren't double-agents are very brave because they

would almost certainly be killed if they were found out.

The 'leaders' of this country are so busy trying not to alienate the muslims that they are

alienating the rest of the population.

can someone explain to me why the Government keeps sticking to the same old line of there is no problem

Because they don't have any balls.

Its much easier to pander to radical muslims and pretend everythings okay than actually do anything. Plus our government loves to claim all white people are inherantly racist and just being anti-Islamic to get brownie points from the MC and PC brigades rather than face up to the fact that its sections within the ethnic minorities who are stirring up the hatred.

I'm pretty sure most Mosques in the UK will already have a MI Presence, in one form or another.

There's a lot to be said for having all the trouble makers in plain sight. They're a lot easier to keep tabs on, that way, than if they're underground.

I'm pretty sure most Mosques in the UK will already have a MI Presence, in one form or another.

There's a lot to be said for having all the trouble makers in plain sight. They're a lot easier to keep tabs on, that way, than if they're underground.

Ah... but occasionaly they DO go 'underground', as we discovered on 7/7.

Meow Purr.

I've been asked a similar question in the past and regretfully gave an answer that was'nt completely honest. We do have the right to bear arms. Wheather or not that is a deterent is questionable. I will say law enforcement has a low tolerence for the incitement of hate.

Most of the people from the M.E. that live in the US (that I know) are hard working business owners, entrepenuers and professionals. They skillfully take advantage of the opportunities presented, earn a good living, and alot of times strike it rich. Are they going to lend a radical Imam thier ear?

I doubt it. They have better things to do with thier time.

I've been asked a similar question in the past and regretfully gave an answer that was'nt completely honest. We do have the right to bear arms. Wheather or not that is a deterent is questionable. I will say law enforcement has a low tolerence for the incitement of hate.

Most of the people from the M.E. that live in the US (that I know) are hard working business owners, entrepenuers and professionals. They skillfully take advantage of the opportunities presented, earn a good living, and alot of times strike it rich. Are they going to lend a radical Imam thier ear?

I doubt it. They have better things to do with thier time.

I agree Stardrive. For example, we have Doctor Bilal Talal Samad Abdullah and Doctor Sabeel Ahmed, along with Kafeel Ahmed (a PhD in engineering), all of whom had knuckled down, worked hard, taken advantage of the opportunities the country had to offer, loaded a jeep with gasoline and camping Gas cylinders, and tried to blow up Glasgow Airport in order to kill as many Kuffar (non-believers) as possible, as their Imam's had instructed them.

They walk amongst you Stardrive, make no mistake.

Meow Purr.

I thought of that afterthefact ships-cat. I think we had a case of some learning to be airline pilots a few years back. They may be all around us, but we are armed and at the ready. Bin Laden gave us americans a choice, embrace Islam or face continued attacks. Looks like this one is going to last a very long time.

I thought of that afterthefact ships-cat. I think we had a case of some learning to be airline pilots a few years back. They may be all around us, but we are armed and at the ready. Bin Laden gave us americans a choice, embrace Islam or face continued attacks. Looks like this one is going to last a very long time.

Indeed Stardrive, although the 'airline pilots' where foreign nationals, not US muslim citizens. (if that's not an oxymoron). And I guess people are more alert now. I almost feel sorry for any middle-eastern-looking terrorist trying to hi-jack an American aircraft. Previously, the passengers would sit quietly and wait for the plane to land and the hostage negotiators to arrive. I suspect these days they would tear the hijacker(s) to pieces. (not through anger, but through fear that the plane was being hijacked for a suicide mission, and that they had nothing to lose).

We live in interesting times.

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

Deobandi Sect behind the proposed London Mega-Mosque

According to the Times of London .

The article reveals that the leading proponents of the proposed 12,000-seater mosque is a group called Tablighi Jamaat, one member of whom was killed in the attempted firebomb attack on Glasgow airport. This group, which has openly campaigned for "winning the whole of the UK to Islam", is in turn a part of the aforementioned Deobandi sect, who are the guys who control about 50% of the UK's mosques.

Wheels within wheels.

Meow Purr.

The article reveals that the leading proponents of the proposed 12,000-seater mosque is a group called Tablighi Jamaat, one member of whom was killed in the attempted firebomb attack on Glasgow airport. This group, which has openly campaigned for "winning the whole of the UK to Islam", is in turn a part of the aforementioned Deobandi sect, who are the guys who control about 50% of the UK's mosques.

Wheels within wheels.

Meow Purr.

i really must look into this whole matter further. there are many thoughtful posts here. this new breed of murderers/hate mongerering fanatics are now educated intelligent and after western freedom.

quite perturbing.

Indeed Stardrive, although the 'airline pilots' where foreign nationals, not US muslim citizens. (if that's not an oxymoron). And I guess people are more alert now. I almost feel sorry for any middle-eastern-looking terrorist trying to hi-jack an American aircraft. Previously, the passengers would sit quietly and wait for the plane to land and the hostage negotiators to arrive. I suspect these days they would tear the hijacker(s) to pieces. (not through anger, but through fear that the plane was being hijacked for a suicide mission, and that they had nothing to lose).

We live in interesting times.

Meow Purr.

You are correct ships-cat. If an american commercial airliner is ever hijacked again, it will end up like Flight 93. Wide open and straight into the ground.

No ifs, ands, or buts. No debate.

Do I think there are citizens that are part of a sleeper-cell?... more than likely. Do I lose sleep over it? (no pun intended) Not a chance.

No plans for a super-mosque here in America, that I know of. We would'nt tolerate a radical hate preaching Imam for long (9/11 ruined that angle for them as well).

Wheels within wheels.

Meow Purr.

Oh dear -truly shocking stuff.

We need to deport or arrest these 'delusional sociopaths' as soon as possible.

Yep! :tu:

Our "government" are a bunch of PC correct ******s, whos only purpose is to look after themselves.

They darent tell the truth about what is happening in Britain, because muslims would brand them as racist.

Career down the pan, no more big house, big expensive car, holidays, money in the bank.

Look what happened to Killroy Silk. :yes:

While I agree with a lot of the sentament expressed here, I think there is a real danger for British cizens abroad. I once saw that some 2 million British citizens work, travel through and have retired in Muslim or countries with a large Muslim minority (it's nearly 3 million for Americans) . And something like bulldozing mosques would bring Muslims out into the streets hunting for Brits to take their revenge on. And if they can not find Brits, then take out revenge on Europeans and others.

And attacks on Westerners in retaliation for Muslim percieved attacks on Islam would not just happen in the Arab world. Even countrys like France with a militant minority could be dangerous for British residents or travelers. "There is a British family living in that house, lets burn them out and cut the throats of any who escape"

Sure you can order all British citizens home. But that would damage a good chunk of the British economy. If you watch programs like Mega Structures on the History/Science/Discoivery Channels, about half of the supervisors are Brits on these big projects in the Gulf and other places. Plus the lack of exports with British businessmen affraid to go sell goods produced in the UK in Muslim areas would effect Brits working at home. And some around the world would be more than willing to take up the British loses. Specially China.

And honestly, the British military is in no condition to mount rescue missions if British citizens are attacked in say 60 counties half way around the world. . Europe combined only has rescue capibility equal to Britian itself. And even with American help, their would be a lot of UK citizens that would have to be left to their fate.

I believe that there will be an Islamic War. Which would be more deadly and cripling than WW-I and WW-II combined. And not last 4 years like WW-I or 6 years for WW-II. Think of a full war lasting 20 to 30 years. Where every attack would be like the US Marines rooting out the Japanese in WW-II on Iwo Jima. While I think there will be a war, I think most governments will want to hold off as long as they can. Even if it means sucking up to Musim for a while until the enevitable happens. Because right now the West is not mentally ready for a true world war on every continent and in most counties. Even if a war is for the survivial of Western Society and Beliefs. The attitude that most people have today has to be changed. And presently most people are not hearing us. Look, we can't even get an agreement here on this forum. And the people who visit this sub-forum are better informed than the average.