Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fat Britney flops on live MTV awards show

thunkerdrone

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• She-ra

• thunkerdrone

You know, I agree that she looked uncomfortable and all together unprofessional. Definitely a far cry from the Britney we're used to seeing. However, i think the title of this post, "Fat Britney flops on MTV" is really sad. Is she a little out of shape? Yes, but it's really terrible when someone that looks like her is called fat. And we wonder why so many of these stars have eating disorders......

She's had kids. Give her some credit. However, knowing she's had children and isn't that tiny little sexpot she used to be, should have helped her realize she shouldn't be doing... that. :yes:

Fat Britney

Are you kidding? Fat?

It's no surprise more and more women look like this:

linked-image

When women who look like this are called "fat":

linked-image

Britney is the new Madonna. Both hacks that thing they're creative. Get rid of them and get them off of the Media I say, IMO.

Edited by Mars

She is still young and beautiful. She just needs to tune herself up. She looks good for a women with kids in my opinion. She's not fat, she's just out of shape.

Are you kidding? Fat?

It's no surprise more and more women look like this:

linked-image

When women who look like this are called "fat":

linked-image

I'll much rather take a woman with some sexy-cushion like "fat" Britney :wub: as opposed to that living skeleton up above...blaarf!

Real women have curves. :yes:

She is still young and beautiful. She just needs to tune herself up. She looks good for a women with kids in my opinion. She's not fat, she's just out of shape.

Agreed, I bet there are few guys here that wouldn't want her on his arm.

i think her body is great but she has taken the tom cruise Role

where we used to love them for what they did, now because of there mind rotting away and there Insanity we just treat them like the Uncle who Spouts obsenitys at thanksgiving dinner

also MTV is the worst Channel on cable, Take the "M" from MTV cause Music has been dead on that channel for years

I wondering what drugs or alcohol she was on. She couldn't even lip sinc correctly and her dance steps were way off. Yeah, she had gotten chunky...but she is a mother. Her career is in ruins, but she never really could sing anyways. Another childhood star gone gone looser.

She should start investing....soon.

It's quite amazing how much emphathis there is on the apearance of such an artist. MTV is slowly turning into a softcore pr0n business. Argh it's all so gross that whole world.

I'd have so much more respect for Britney if she tried to go her own way instead of this puppet on a string bull, she's totally lost her selfrespect it's obvious.

Edited by III

it makes me ill to see all these 'progressive' . 'sensitive' types wringing their hands that this overpaid sedated tub of crud might get a little negative feedback for doing a crappy job at what she is paid million$$$$ for.

She could go sell her butt on the street to buy crack from the CIA next week and still live better than about 99% of the world.

Still, it could be worse. After the disastrous MTV gig she could have been photographed getting out of a car without any underwear on again.

Oh, no, wait... she did :blink:

Have to agree calling her fat is harsh though.

it makes me ill to see all these 'progressive' . 'sensitive' types wringing their hands that this overpaid sedated tub of crud might get a little negative feedback for doing a crappy job at what she is paid million$$$$ for.

It makes you ill that people have a different opinion than you on... Britney Spears? That's weird dude :hmm:

You know, I agree that she looked uncomfortable and all together unprofessional. Definitely a far cry from the Britney we're used to seeing. However, i think the title of this post, "Fat Britney flops on MTV" is really sad. Is she a little out of shape? Yes, but it's really terrible when someone that looks like her is called fat. And we wonder why so many of these stars have eating disorders......

I disgree. If you are an out of shape singer, you don't come on stage wearing bra & panties. You cover up some, so you don't look like a fool. No sympathy for the rich girl. If you don't think her body sold records, then you need to get real. Sex is what sold her not talent.

We are not talking about every day people. We are talking about pop stars. Their looks are what sells. Personally, I think she has lost her mind.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

It makes you ill that people have a different opinion than you on... Britney Spears? That's weird dude :hmm:

oooh, how shall I withstand the scrutiny? I have been deemed weird. Does that mean I should stop gyrating onstage pretending to

be a close- to- orgasm homosexual pursued by negroes in my star-studded underpants?\\

oooh, how shall I withstand the scrutiny? I have been deemed weird. Does that mean I should stop gyrating onstage pretending to

be a close- to- orgasm homosexual pursued by negroes in my star-studded underpants?\\

OK I get it now, this is about homos and negros... not just Britney Spears. I knew there must be something else driving these emotional posts, so thunkerdrone how do homos and negros make you feel? *pats hand on leather couch & takes out pen and notepad* I'm listening....

I must say... reading all the comments about her flabby abs, then looking at her pictures and comparing it to MY abs doesn't make me feel so good.

But then I'm not strutting around in front of millions of people in my underwear.

Personally i don,t think she,s fat, but she really came back too soon and in the wrong way! She should have taken time to get her life and problems straightened out, get her health and self better, reinvent herself in a more mature way and mabey she would have been welcomed back after showing she,d worked hard and learned something! All she,s proven so far is she,s still a mess! Thats not going to do her, the career or her children any good! :no:

Personally i don,t think she,s fat, but she really came back too soon and in the wrong way! She should have taken time to get her life and problems straightened out, get her health and self better, reinvent herself in a more mature way and mabey she would have been welcomed back after showing she,d worked hard and learned something! All she,s proven so far is she,s still a mess! Thats not going to do her, the career or her children any good! :no:

i don't know if you saw my topic about a month ago about models and the weight presure. this is no different. in the media/hollywood eyes, she is fat.