Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fat Britney flops on live MTV awards show

thunkerdrone

WTF. Why would anyone defend this trainwreck? She has put her children in danger a couple of times. She has gone to rehab multiple times. She is an idiot. I don't have pity for the rich girl. Boo Hoo.

Silverman gave her what she deserves.

Silverman went to far, bringing up her kids. The fact that she called them mistakes is what I find horrible. I am disgusted at Silverman. She went to far, bringing in the kids and insulting them was low in my opinion.

I agree, there is something wrong with Britney, that is a danger to her children. Now, you tell me how is it, that she put her children in danger, according to you. I'm just asking. As for like, driving with her child in with her in the front seat? Yeah, I wouldn't do that to a degree, but there have been times, I have been tempting. If you are in a hurry, mostly so because of the media chasing you, Britney wanted to get out of there and to protect her child. I myself, would atleast locked myself with my child in the car, even than I would be scared witless, calling the police against the media. As for other items that I have read, like accidently dropping your child and such. I have done that. It happens. It's horrible to go through that, and my kids are today, alright. Do you have children, and have you had that happen to you? I would like to know.

She may be a rich girl, for you to pity, but unlike Paris Hilton, who I have no respect for, Britney did atleast worked for her money.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• She-ra

• thunkerdrone

Yea, her publicist, managers. et al should have stopped this before it ever happened. She was set-up for failure. She wasn't ready and everyone realizes that now.

It's funny games like this that mess up the world. It's also most likely a publicity stunt. Yea, so she looked "fat" to some people (I don't agree with that - how SHALLOW can people be these days to judge people on their body-type?) and yes she totally looked unnatural and had no confidence.

IMO she got fecked.

So many other artists out there could have done WAY better than that. It was a disservice to the viewers and has caused nothing but a media frenzy...hmmmmm....they got what they wanted, eh? Chatting up Britney's name; keeping her in your mind. They won.

It's all a big game. :)

Come on now. Don't say that. I just think stars should be put in their place when they make mistakes.

None us are perfect. I know I am not. I am sure you look great and are a wonderful person. :D

Awe Eric I just saw this. Bless you hun... got a smile out of me :) Take care, Jody

WTF. Why would anyone defend this trainwreck? She has put her children in danger a couple of times. She has gone to rehab multiple times. She is an idiot. I don't have pity for the rich girl. Boo Hoo.

Silverman gave her what she deserves.

I don't give a flying rat's patootie about Britney Spears... My only issue here was those kids should have NEVER been used to make a sick despicable & tasteless joke all in the name of a laugh- no child deserves it!! Nope, not even Britney Spears.'

& Somebody needs to whoop some Silverman ass for doing so.

anyhoo.

Edited by Sunni

I don't give a flying rat's patootie about Britney Spears... My only issue here was those kids should have NEVER been used to make a sick despicable & tasteless joke all in the name of a laugh- no child deserves it!! Nope, not even Britney Spears.'

anyhoo.

Yep I'm with ya on that sweetie! :)

anyhoo.

I agree. Britney is fair game, she ahs put herself out there enough to be the butt of jokes. But those innocent children, they should NEVER have been brought into it IMO.

Silverman went to far, bringing up her kids. The fact that she called them mistakes is what I find horrible. I am disgusted at Silverman. She went to far, bringing in the kids and insulting them was low in my opinion.

I agree, there is something wrong with Britney, that is a danger to her children. Now, you tell me how is it, that she put her children in danger, according to you. I'm just asking. As for like, driving with her child in with her in the front seat? Yeah, I wouldn't do that to a degree, but there have been times, I have been tempting. If you are in a hurry, mostly so because of the media chasing you, Britney wanted to get out of there and to protect her child. I myself, would atleast locked myself with my child in the car, even than I would be scared witless, calling the police against the media. As for other items that I have read, like accidently dropping your child and such. I have done that. It happens. It's horrible to go through that, and my kids are today, alright. Do you have children, and have you had that happen to you? I would like to know.

She may be a rich girl, for you to pity, but unlike Paris Hilton, who I have no respect for, Britney did atleast worked for her money.

I have 2 children. I would never drive with them on my lap. I have never dropped one of them. I don't let nannies raise them. I don't do drugs in the household which is apparent she is on them all the time. She may be your hero, but to me she is pathetic.

The work she did for her money is no different then a pole dancer in a strip club.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

i was listening to the radio yesterday. i forgot what station it was but they made a song remix of this guy crying and shouting to "you drive me crazy". it was the funniest thing i've heard in a long time.

Taht guy needs to get a life! I was laughing so hard when they played it on our local station. What a weirdo!

You know, I agree that she looked uncomfortable and all together unprofessional. Definitely a far cry from the Britney we're used to seeing. However, i think the title of this post, "Fat Britney flops on MTV" is really sad. Is she a little out of shape? Yes, but it's really terrible when someone that looks like her is called fat. And we wonder why so many of these stars have eating disorders......

I agree, and she's had kids and still brave to do it, I don't see the bigmouths trying it. Maybe she isn't the nicest girl out there, but even she can go through a midlife crisis. Guys get off us women's back and dance for yourselves for now on!

I agree, and she's had kids and still brave to do it, I don't see the bigmouths trying it. Maybe she isn't the nicest girl out there, but even she can go through a midlife crisis. Guys get off us women's back and dance for yourselves for now on!

I could care less if it was a woman or man on the stage. The performance was horrible. Lip sync, crappy dancing, horrible outfit. She is a trainwreck.

Midlife crisis!?!?!?! She's 25 for crying out loud! Good grief! LOL. (Man I feel old!) :cry:

What the problem is is her mental state. She definitely has problems and needs some help. I mean, even when I was toned and buff I wouldn't walk around a mall in a short dress that showed my butt cheeks hanging out! What is this? The whole "no panties" thing has gone far enough! If anyone around her really cared for her, they would be forcing her to get help before her kids grow up without a mother.

I have 2 children. I would never drive with them on my lap. I have never dropped one of them. I don't let nannies raise them. I don't do drugs in the household which is apparent she is on them all the time. She may be your hero, but to me she is pathetic.

The work she did for her money is no different then a pole dancer in a strip club.

Then congratulations for being able to prevent such things with your children. Mistakes do happen, and so do situations. I like to think I have been very protective with my children, but too many out there seem to judge too harshly when it comes to your own parenting skills. That enough, can cause a lot of stress.

I never said Britney was my hero, I am saying that there is a lot of people around her that isn't helping her and some who are probably part of the problem. I am not saying she is blameless, but putting the blame on just one person, I think is harsh. I also think you have a lack of understanding of everyone and the reason for their situation. Yes, Britney's life is a mess and needs to grow up, the way I see it. I just don't think it's black and white.

Midlife crisis!?!?!?! She's 25 for crying out loud! Good grief! LOL. (Man I feel old!) :cry:

What the problem is is her mental state. She definitely has problems and needs some help. I mean, even when I was toned and buff I wouldn't walk around a mall in a short dress that showed my butt cheeks hanging out! What is this? The whole "no panties" thing has gone far enough! If anyone around her really cared for her, they would be forcing her to get help before her kids grow up without a mother.

I thought they forced her into rehab, I guess it didn't work. I really think, even if she is a trainwreck as some say, K-Fed is partly to blame. He should not escaped this responsiblity at all.

Then congratulations for being able to prevent such things with your children. Mistakes do happen, and so do situations. I like to think I have been very protective with my children, but too many out there seem to judge too harshly when it comes to your own parenting skills. That enough, can cause a lot of stress.

I never said Britney was my hero, I am saying that there is a lot of people around her that isn't helping her and some who are probably part of the problem. I am not saying she is blameless, but putting the blame on just one person, I think is harsh. I also think you have a lack of understanding of everyone and the reason for their situation. Yes, Britney's life is a mess and needs to grow up, the way I see it. I just don't think it's black and white.

I thought they forced her into rehab, I guess it didn't work. I really think, even if she is a trainwreck as some say, K-Fed is partly to blame. He should not escaped this responsiblity at all.

IMO, rehab won't fix the problem. I think it is psychological. If you really think about it, she has had to be "pretty" and has no real identity. Now, her life is a shambles and she has no clue who she is. I can't stand her, but I can pity her. She needs some real help.

IMO, rehab won't fix the problem. I think it is psychological. If you really think about it, she has had to be "pretty" and has no real identity. Now, her life is a shambles and she has no clue who she is. I can't stand her, but I can pity her. She needs some real help.

I'm with you on that. When my daughter was very young, she had the inclination for the dramatics. I mean, she was a real actress. A lot of people thought so, and they kept insisting I take her to New York and get her agent and such. I told them, no. I am not going to put her through that. If she wan't to do that when she grows up, fine, it's her choice. As a child, I want what is best, and I want her to have a normal childhood. If she wants to take drama classes and act in the school play, fine. At least she has had a normal childhood. Now, that she has, and she's in high school, she has taken a path, that I can tell is her true path. She loves animals, and part of the FFA, and wants to be a vet or vet/tech. This is what she wants to do in life, all the while donating her time in taking care of horses at a horse rescue. I am so happy for her, seeing her enjoying her life, the way she truely is lives it. I am glad I chose to raise my daughter as a child, and not as an aspiring actress which I now found out, is not her thing. If that happened, she wouln't be helping a lot of animals today. I wish all parents really thought it through, when they have their children in the business. Granted they will need child actors, and some of them actually grow up healthy. I have read cases where the reason they do, is because their parents were there every step of the way, being parents raising them as their children. Unfortunately, in the entertainment field and not, there are parents who are getting the glory from their children. There are some, who do not realize what their children are going through. Britney does not know who she really is, and unfortunately, I do not think anyone around her cares. I pity her too. Let's put some perspective in this, and stop judging so harshly. If you don't like her, then why does one care if she messes up.

I'm with you on that. When my daughter was very young, she had the inclination for the dramatics. I mean, she was a real actress. A lot of people thought so, and they kept insisting I take her to New York and get her agent and such. I told them, no. I am not going to put her through that. If she wan't to do that when she grows up, fine, it's her choice. As a child, I want what is best, and I want her to have a normal childhood. If she wants to take drama classes and act in the school play, fine. At least she has had a normal childhood. Now, that she has, and she's in high school, she has taken a path, that I can tell is her true path. She loves animals, and part of the FFA, and wants to be a vet or vet/tech. This is what she wants to do in life, all the while donating her time in taking care of horses at a horse rescue. I am so happy for her, seeing her enjoying her life, the way she truely is lives it. I am glad I chose to raise my daughter as a child, and not as an aspiring actress which I now found out, is not her thing. If that happened, she wouln't be helping a lot of animals today. I wish all parents really thought it through, when they have their children in the business. Granted they will need child actors, and some of them actually grow up healthy. I have read cases where the reason they do, is because their parents were there every step of the way, being parents raising them as their children. Unfortunately, in the entertainment field and not, there are parents who are getting the glory from their children. There are some, who do not realize what their children are going through. Britney does not know who she really is, and unfortunately, I do not think anyone around her cares. I pity her too. Let's put some perspective in this, and stop judging so harshly. If you don't like her, then why does one care if she messes up.

It is the parents living through their children, look at Britney's younger sister, she is in a show. The mom's are the one's who need their heads examined. And I agree with no one around her caring about her mental condition. Her mom just wants the money that her daughter gives her, Kevin just wanted a cash cow and now he is trying ot push her over the edge so that he gets the kids and all that money that goes with them...If she would actually go to get help fromt he RIGHT people, maybe she would be able gain her life back. She is really crying for help, but no one is listening.

It is the parents living through their children, look at Britney's younger sister, she is in a show. The mom's are the one's who need their heads examined. And I agree with no one around her caring about her mental condition. Her mom just wants the money that her daughter gives her, Kevin just wanted a cash cow and now he is trying ot push her over the edge so that he gets the kids and all that money that goes with them...If she would actually go to get help fromt he RIGHT people, maybe she would be able gain her life back. She is really crying for help, but no one is listening.

Unfortunately, it's the outsiders who read the media, like us, who realize she is in need of help...But those using her for their publicity and to make money off of her will never hear her cry...Look what they would lose...

Mid life crisis?????!!!!! not even going there.

No Britney is not a hero, she's just someone who's mistakes are broadcast live 24/7 for all to see, which is a choice she makes so no simpathy there. That guy or whatever he was in the video is as sad as sad gets. She endangers her kids she does drugs she leaves her children in the company of strangers. So far a complete strike out in the mom department. Being a mom should come before all things concerning your "fame". She could avoid all this if she wanted to by not living in the paparrazzi capitol (next to Paris France, not Paris Hilton) of the world. Lots of famous people get by that way.

its fat cause the "media" says its fat. Haven't you noticed that the media only takes the negative angle? If she had been skinny they would have said she was endangering her life with binge dieting or diagnosed her with an eating disorder. They only print what people will buy, and people love to hear that someone else is screwing up their lives aa well. My wife doesn't worry about that stuff because I always tell her when she asks if she is fat "do you feel good? then your not fat"

Britt is known for having a wicked tongue and being quick to judge others (like that photographer she told to call Jenny Craig). She deserves a little ridicule.