Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Healing

edstuckey

My wife and I watched unexplained mysteries tonight and the topic was psychic healers. My wife has RSD and is in extreme pain. We are looking for a reputable psychic healer. Several were mentioned on the show and we are wondering how to contact them. We are located in Southern California. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• Babs

• doink

• Curiosity

Psychic healers are ussually fake actors , much like psychic surgery .

Its best your wife learns meditation to deal with her pain , thats what I do . Find someone in your town that does yoga . However the best thing would be to go to a doctor , then again I am not so keen on what RSD is exactly .

We don't need to be told to learn to meditate! WE NEED HELP!!!! I have a friend who is dying from ALS and if I coould get ahold of Dean Craft, it might help him. Does anyone know how? I also saw tonights' programme on psychic healers. HELP!!!!

Peter

For those who are interested, here is some information I found on the Net about a book about Dean Kraft, who was featured on the show tonight (his name was so easy to remember it stuck in my mind after watching the show). I think he was the one who is well-known in the Hollywood area:

http://www.ehe.org/display/ehe-bookreviews...e=d1&revid=1064

Autobiographies and Biographies

Record Type: Review ID: 1064

Portrait of a Psychic Healer

Kraft, Dean

Autobiographical account of how a Brooklyn musician discovered he was psychic. Inexplicable physical phenomena occurred in his presence, he discovered he was able to heal, psychometrize, and move objects without touching them. He tells how he came to devote himself to healing on a fulltime basis. Interested in understanding the nature of his psi ability, Kraft is willing to submit to scientific investigation. He describes how he was tested at Dakin Laboratories, Stanford Research Institute, Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, and Science Unlimited Research Foundation. He also founded the Foundation for Psychic-Energetic Research to promote scientific understanding of psychic healing. Appended is a report by Dr. John M. Kmetz describing the experiment conducted at Science Unlimited Research Foundation in which Kraft succeeded in influencing cancer cells.

Publisher Information: New York: Putnam's, 1981. 187p. 6 table

Also, here is an entry from http://authors.booksunderreview.com/K/Kraft,_Dean/

written by someone who actually contacted Dean for help, and it just seemed so truly touching, I'm pasting it in here:

This book has helped me find a way to a cure for my cancer. I learned about Dean's book last year and was so inspired, as a Lymphoma patient whom is only 36 years old with 4 small children, I had very little hope left. After reading the book it gave me the courage and hope to try and alternative the traditional medical treatment I had been receiving over the last five years, that proved to be ineffective. Basically my doctors told me to that all they could do was PROLONG my life, however there was no CURE. Needless to say I was devastated, as my youngest baby is only two. I took the chance in seeting up an appointment with Dean Kraft, and have seen have every month for the last 7 months. My tumors are shrinking!!! My last Cat Scan looked great, and my doctors are baffeled!!!. I am currently under no other treatments, other than Dean's hands on healing. I take his book to bed with me every night and read a chapter as even though I have read it several times, it is my inspiration and continues to give me the hope and courage to fight this awful disease. Dean and Rochelle Kraft are true Angels from above, and I beleive anyone who suffers from a fatal disease MUST read this book, it will change the way you think about the power of beleiving, as it will also change your life. God Bless all, and Thank the dear Lord for Dean Kraft.

edstuckey , try looking in the yellow Pages under Reiki or going to your nearest health food shop or spiritual book shop . Some people will have good reputations , so make sure you ask around and try and get references , natural alternatives can make alot of difference... good luck ... thumbsup.gif

Reiki page

Dear Ed,

I am not sure what RSD is. However these are the steps I would take.....

1) Read aloud and study the religious text of your own chosing minimum 3 times daily.

2) Learn and practice Restorative Iyengar Yoga. Rodney Yee or his student Chris Hoskins in Piedmont/Oakland, Ca are both EXCELLENT! http://www.piedmontyoga.com/

http://www.yeeyoga.com/cgi-bin/miva?links....mv+2+1073212757

3) Get a Prayer Treatment from a Religious Science practitioner, try Agape Church in Culver City, CA. Visualize and affirm daily whatever the Prayer Treatment covers.

4) Find a Vivation Professional www.Vivation.com and schedule seven sessions (I am one) this is a self healing skill that works wonders in increasing the flow of chi through the body.

5) If there is something to be removed....then call me at 610-668-9977. I work with the late Rev Henry Rucker's (featured on the Psychic Healers episode) cousin in Philadelphia, PA who specializes in the REMOVAL of conditions. He is a Psychic Surgeon who SHOWS you what comes out. Sometimes he provides major relief, sometimes he is able to cure. He usually works in 9 separate treatments. Psychic Healling is his full time livelihood. He removes masses, blockages, untoward energies, curses, etc.......

6) Open your mouth, heart and mind....... Seek and ye shall find whatssoever you need. Providence precedes demand.

God Speed to you and your wife. Happy, Prosperous, Peaceful New Year.

Mama Asantewaa COOLove

Guest Lottie

Hi

I am a healer but live in the UK .As has been mentioned there are many frauds out there. However there are also many sincere and respected healers as well. Just be sure that they have the proper credentials. If they are professional healers they should be able to tell you where they were trained and have adequate information for you regarding which organistaion they are registered with and work for.

I have a link that you may be interested in http://www.saskworld.com/holistic/

Hope you find some help. if not then you are welcome to PM me and I will try to find you some more addresses in the US.

Hope this helps

Lottie

Yoga is similar to psi in it deals in some energy workings , its relaxing which would help with rsd since I know it is a pain disorder . As for a miracle , it could happen .

I am basically deterring them away from psychic healers since 95% of them are pretty much full of bs . They use a suggestive method that only rids them of pain for a very short time , dont actually cure them . Going to one of them if they are dying is a very big risk .

ps - reiki would be a good idea like kismit said .

I am looking for a healer who has a good tract record. No catches, no games just people like Dean Craft and Henry Rucker. Has anyone seen the program about Psychic healing? The results were so dramatic and I have a mother that is on dialysis and a sister who has nerve damage in her back. Doctors have literally given up trying to help them and they just suffer daily. I will gladly appreciate any help on this matter.

Guest Lottie

What I forgot to add is that I heal through the art of Reiki.

Xenojjin is right in that most of these famous or rather infamous psychic healers/surgeons are full of bs. I would be very careful. Most of the time these people are just after your hard earned cash and prey on people in desperate need. There are exceptions to the rules however but these people in general are business men and women thats all.

As I mentioned before there are many good spiritual healers around it is just finding them. On my previous message I gave you a few tips to help you find a reputable one.

This also applies to Reiki, please ensure these people are who they say they are.

However the power of positive thought is extremely well... powerful and I have seen a person make a full recovery with the aid of Reiki, other holistic therapies and their positive thought. This was a person who was told he would never make it by various doctors around the country.

So the practitioner and the patient need to work together as well. thumbsup.gif

I too. watched the show last nite and I am hoping for a way to contact any of the healers on your show. My mother is in severe chronic pain from a car accident.

Doctors can do nothing for her. Her spine is crooked and she can barely stand up or walk. Her condition worsens every month,though she remains hopeful . I feel in my heart a healer could help her and would appreciate any help you can offer.

Gratefully

cairocreative

I tried a Google search for Dean Kraft and I found some bios, but I've yet to find any contact info. I'm sure it's out there but I have not been able to find it yet. Through some Native American ceremonies I've been able to meet some people from Cali, I'm not 100% sure if I know any healers, but I can find out if you are interested. Through the sweatlodge ceremony I've known people who've been cured for cancer, and there is no money involved. I've also known healers that don't charge a thing. The advice on caution over false healers is good, there are many people who claim to be healers or only do half the job while charging extravagant amounts of money. There is a way to know who you're dealing with, and that's by reputation. I know there is a strong Native movement in California, a lot of good people if you're interested.

I sincerely hope and pray your friend recovers, as well as your wife. Bless you' my friend.

Yes I agree with Doink very strongly. Be careful of false healers!!! There are many whose only goal is to make a buck, or to gather fame for themselves. Those are the ones who will be esy to find; those who can really help you will generally not want themselves to be broadcasted or put in the spotlight. But May God Grant Healing To Both Those In Your Life Who Are Suffering. AMEN.

Through the sweatlodge ceremony I've known people who've been cured for cancer, and there is no money involved. I've also known healers that don't charge a thing.

The last time I went to the Navajo nation in New Mexico I had discussed "The healing way" ceremony with a paramedic that I ran into while there. It seems that many people have had good results with the ceremony.

I know that usually the people hosting the ceremony are resposible for caring and feeding all of the guests/family/healer(think large superbowl party with a spiritual twist), the expense is generally minimal, and can often be spread out amongst the hosts family.

I am not sure how someone without tribal ties would go about asking for the ceremony, or even if it is done for non-Navajos...

Hi, I watched the program too and I'm sure there are lots of quacks but I believe that there are those who are centered enough to do healing. What I'd like to know is where one goes to receive training in this field? Several psychics have told me that I have "healing powers" and that I should develop them but never have done a thing about it. How does one begin?

I'd just like to make clear the statement I made on fake healers. Although yes there are fakes, there are also many authentic healers. Some are well known. Though I've been able to find some by reputation alone the best way is through prayer, while talking to them. You can feel the energy, wether good or bad, and if you ask for guidance by beings of light by the creator while searching or talking to healers the answer will be known to you.

On the matter of the Navajo, or Diineh as they prefer, the Healing Way ceremony is not restricted to their own people. You may find that some Medicine people may refuse for this reason, but the best don't refuse anyone for their color or beliefs. I myself am of Irish-scottish descent, but my wife is Diineh. However, the sweatlodge ceremony is used by most tribes, and they usually allow all people to enter, regardless of belief or background. You may have a Native American hospital in your area, it may help you to ask someone there. Most people who attend the sweatlodge would be happy to bring you to one, it is a place of healing and purification. You do not have to worry about conversion or giving up your beliefs, all are accepted and encouraged.

Reiki is a great healing process, to those who've posted that method. I know some people who've used it to great benefit to themselves and others. I would strongly recommend it, as you may find it more accessible.

I also use meditation and sometimes yoga, energy work and all different kinds of native ceremonies. But you are looking for a specific person or more immediate method, and I understand totally. I hope the following helps you.

Finally, I have been told that this site is not affiliated with the show, but you may contact the show through this link:

http://www.unexplainedmysteriestv.com

Hopefully they will be able to aid you there with your questions, I tried to find the info you need but their site takes to long to load on my dial up connection. Best of luck to you and yours and may Creator heal you.

I've been married for 26 years. Just recently, I found out that my husband has Hep-C. I watched last nights show on healers. It gave us hope that someone from the Minninger Foundation can help us. If you could contact me by my e-mail address given below, or give us any information that you could, I sure would appreciate it . We also would like to know how to contact the Minninger Foundation, in Sedona, Arizona.

Thank you very much,

Robert4081@yahoo.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can contact us at my son's e-mail address given above.

Robert4081,

Although there is a similarity in the names, this is not the official website for the unexplained mysteries TV series. We've gotten a few inquiries from people thinking this site is connected to the TV program. You'll want to go CLICK HERE, which is the website for the program. There's a good chance they'll beable to help you find the information you desire.

Magikman

For some reason the other website that Magikman refered to doesnt have a message board. Although that is the website i wanted to goto. I cant find any answers to what I want. does anyone know about how i can contact the Minninger Foundation. I really need all the help I can get at this time, so please if any of you guys could help me that would be great.

Special thanks to Magikman for putting up that link to the correct website.

Robert4081@yahoo.com

Several psychics have told me that I have "healing powers" and that I should develop them but never have done a thing about it. How does one begin?

You can go to some metaphysical bookstores, they may have info on Reiki or healing classes. These can cost money, but I've known some people who didn't have the money and prayed for it for these particular classes and somehow money made it to them. You might also look in your local phone book for healers, or Reiki, or something of that nature and you might find something.

Re psychic healing, I believe that we all have the ability to heal to some extent, and that it is something we can learn. there is an excelent book that explains the proccess called "Wisdom of the mystic masters" by Joseph Weed. I know that it can be ordered through Chapters book stores. Best of luck.

what you can believe you can achieve

Hello

Have you ever heard of Reiki healing it works !!

if you sre interested i can send you information .

celticdreamer (Donna)

My wife and I watched unexplained mysteries tonight and the topic was psychic healers. My wife has RSD and is in extreme pain. We are looking for a reputable psychic healer. Several were mentioned on the show and we are wondering how to contact them. We are located in Southern California. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

plz help. I have rsd. I nedd Jack Gray. How is your wife? Thank u

Lottalungrecords@yahoo.com

I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter who has retts syndrome. She has begun to get worse and we are looking for phschic healing. I am searching for Dean Craft in the hopes that he may be able to help her. I have his book, Healing Hands, but it does not say where or how to get in touch with him & internet searches have turned up little & been exhausting. Can anyone out there help? I would appreciate any bit of info that may lead us to him.

Thankyou,

Sherry T.