Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Healing

edstuckey

I think djcorbman meant to post this rather than report it, so I'll copy and paste it here:

I took my mother, dying with Breast Cancer, to Dean Craft.  He

unfortunately was not able to help her.  He is in Pacific Palisades, Ca.; is

very expensive, has a vast waiting list, but if your mate has exteme

faith in such things, he may be able to help her.  I cannot find his

number.  He should be listed.  I am trying to find Henry Rucker, another

Psychic Healer.  Can you help me with locating him?  I wish you all my good

prayers and wishes.  I truly mean this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• Babs

• Xenojjin

• Curiosity

Actually I just found that deep meditation can be a form of self healing. I got my pain on my shoulders pretty much fixed after two sessions. I also noticed that there are some healing actions going on arround my eyes but I don't feel any difference.

What do you meditate about when you are healing yourself?

Were you even thinking about your shoulders? ...If not,then how do you make the connection?

I didn't think about anaything.. until suddenly I felt like being massaged. I didn't switch my concentration to my shoulders, but this sensation was getting stronger. And then my body strarted to move subconciusly... like I was forced to do some exercise laugh.gif As soon as I switched my attention to this, it was getting weaker, and gone. My concentration shattered and soon I was fully concious again.

And then your shoulders were healed?

PsychicPenguin...

No, I don't think it is craziness, I think it is very intriguing.Is this the first time this has happened? and do you think you can do it again with another physical ailment?

It happened to me 3 times. Twice with my shoulders and once with my eyes (the last one didn't have any positive result). I cannot repeat it again but I believe it is repeatable but I would rather stay healthy without the help of these things laugh.gif

Yes...right, I'm not wishing ill health on you. huh.giforiginal.gif Maybe you could try this with other problems, emotional or relationship problems?

I think you've got something going here.

• 11 months later...

Could you please help me? I am looking to get a hold of Dean Kraft. My husband is thirty three years old and he can barely stand or walk longer than an hour at a time. We don't have any children yet, but we hope to in the future. The way things are going for him now I know he will not be able to play with them when they get older. I heard about Mr. Kraft on the TV and thought that maybe he could help us in some way. The Dr.'s have written him off until he gets older because the only thing they can do now is to rebuild his knee but even then he would only be able to walk for ten years.

If there is any way that you can help him to be able to enjoy his children, please give us any and all information to be able to find him.

Could you please help me?  I am looking to get a hold of Dean Kraft.  My husband is thirty three years old and he can barely stand or walk longer than an hour at a time.  We don't have any children yet, but we hope to in the future.  The way things are going for him now I know he will not be able to play with them when they get older.  I heard about Mr. Kraft on the TV and thought that maybe he could help us in some way.  The Dr.'s have written him off until he gets older because the only thing they can do now is to rebuild his knee but even then he would only be able to walk for ten years.

If there is any way that you can help him to be able to enjoy his children, please give us any and all information to be able to find him.

433730[/snapback]

useful info

Ahh... the internet is an amazing thing. grin2.gif

If you need to search for anything else in the future I reccomend this search engine.

I hope the best for you and your husband.

My wife and I watched unexplained mysteries tonight and the topic was psychic healers. My wife has RSD and is in extreme pain. We are looking for a reputable psychic healer. Several were mentioned on the show and we are wondering how to contact them. We are located in Southern California. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

108065[/snapback]

The power of God can heal any illness if you have faith in him. It says in scripture is regards to Jesus Christ, that "By his stripes we are healed." Jesus sacrificed his body so that we might have life abundantly. I have seen many an indivudial miraculously healed as a direct result of prayer to Jesus Christ. He wants to heal you. But he cannot give you his love if you are unwilling to recieve it. Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you.

My wife and I watched unexplained mysteries tonight and the topic was psychic healers. My wife has RSD and is in extreme pain. We are looking for a reputable psychic healer. Several were mentioned on the show and we are wondering how to contact them. We are located in Southern California. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

108065[/snapback]

Ed,

I don't know how to contact those mentioned on the show; however, Dean Craft is probably the closest to you, because he is known as

the psychic healer to the stars
. I would guess that means he is located in or around LA. Did you get the names of the others written down? You can probably search for them on the web by name. I have them if you didn't.

Don't give up hope, Ed. I am a healer ... not sure I'd say a

psychic
healer. I am new to the gift and don't profess to know all I would like to know, but I know enough to be certain that God bestows these gifts to some of us in greater potency than others. I believe we all have these abilities, just like we all can walk, talk and think... but some of us are never going to be "olympic runners" no matter what we do, while others have the right combination of something that brings it to a useful level. I've had some amazing success healing and so I have no doubt that the stories detailed in the Mysteries show are true.

Ed, if you lived near you, I'd try to help your wife... although I am nowhere in the league with the folks on the show. As it happens, I am in Maryland and it would be much better for you to find someone near you. If you can contact one of the people mentioned on the show, please do so. You might also be able to find healers through a local organization. Don't hesitate to talk to people and research the topic on the web. Be careful about fakers... there are con artists in everything, unfortunately.

And, Ed, your spirituality is vitally important. God listens... but you have to really talk to Him. Good luck, Ed.

Jen

Anyone who doesn't believe that God has bestowed healing abilities on humans - fine, you are entitled to your beliefs.  I disagree, but then that's what a forum is for, right?

434091[/snapback]

Right. thumbsup.gif

Thanks,

Ed

108065[/snapback]

hi ed.. i seen that show tonight also and the one psychic healer i remember on there was ...dean craft from california.. i believe he is la..... other one was jack gray but i dont remember where he was from.....god bless u and your wife...u are in my prayers...bonnee...(wildoneiam)

This thread is of particular interest of all those who have contacted me regarding the Unexplained Mysteries TV show, which recently aired an episode about psychic healing and Dean Kraft.

If anyone knows anything about this subject, or has the contact details of any of the psychics featured on the show, please post them here for the benefit of those seeking his services.

Thanks.

I took some notes during the Unexplained Mysteries, Psychic Healers show. All of the healers supposedly received their abilities after a near death experience. There were eight healers mentioned:

#1 Henry Rucker was an African American minister who healed with a touch, often one session. I've read another posting saying he is deceased and that a cousin of his claims to have the ability. I'm not sure I'd buy that at face value, but it may bear looking into. I believe Mr. Rucker was from the Northeastern section of the country, but I didn't write a location down. There were several healings showcased, including glaucoma, cancer and some kind of paralysis... might have been Lou Gehrig's disease. I didn't write it down.

#2 Douglas Johnson. I have no notes other than his name.

#3 Geoff Boltwood was from England. No other notes.

#4 Dean Craft/Kraft (have seen it spelled both ways) was mentioned as the psychic healer of the stars - which immediately put me off - but a movie aired on another channel later in the day (which may have been fictionalized for impact) gave more detail and drew my interest. In the movie, he healed with one session a lady with Lou Gehrig's disease and brought a child back from a coma. He failed to save his own father, however, and almost turned his back on is ability. In the UM show, he healed Cindy Williams (Laverne and Shirley) of some kind of painful disease - I think arthritic in nature - in one session. No other "stars" were mentioned but they did spend a lot of time on how amazing he was. I understand (not from the show) he is expensive and difficult to see because there is a long waiting list.

For those of you wishing to see the Dean Craft/Kraft movie, it's called "A Touch of Hope" and stars Anthony Michael Hall as Kraft (this is where I have seen it spelled with a K). As movies go, it won't win any aclaim, but it does give you another look at Kraft. Keep in mind that the producers may have taken great liberties with the truth.

#5 Roger Laborde was mentioned exclusively as to his ability to bring people back from comas by communicating with them and showing them the way back.

#6 Jack Gray. I believe Jack Gray is the one who healed a young man named Mitchell May. Mr. May had been in a horrible car accident, which had completely destroyed his legs. The doctors wanted to amputate but Mr. Gray said he could rebuild them and walk again. It was quite impressive, but the film was old... probably 1960s, and Mr. Gray was an older gentleman even then. I'd be very surprised if he is still living.

#7 Mitchell May was mentioned to be practicing as a healer, himself. No amazing cases were mentioned except his own.

#8 There was also a Carol from England, but I didn't get her full name. The show flashed the full names of the others on the screen, but not hers. Since she was in England, I didn't write down specifics... but I do remember being impressed with her abilities. I believe she was the one they tested with EEG and Kirlian photography, but I'm not sure.

I also remember something about DHEA. One of the doctors said it was necessary for healing but that there was no way to improve your DHEA levels significantly (quickly?), even with supplements. Testing was done with one of the healers to see if there was any change in DHEA of the client after he/she worked the healing... and it had gone from minimal DHEA to normal during the few moments of the healing session. The client, btw, was significantly improved with the one session. This may have been the huge tumor that was reduced to marble size in the few minutes of the healing session - not sure.

In addition to the healers, there was a group and several doctors mentioned. It might be worthwhile to contact the group or some of the doctors, if they are still around, to get recommendations because they were working with the healers and studying the phenomena. They may be able to steer you to someone not showcased, but who has demonstrated special abilities. I am sorry to say I don't have full names and locations for any of them. Perhaps more information can be found on the Internet.

Meninger Foundation - (Dr?) C. Norman Healey

Dr. Sheely

Dr. Scofield

Dr. Marcey Goldstein

Dr. Arnold Mindell

Dr. Philip Yarnell (billed the best neurologist in the US)

I wish I had taken better notes and I truly hope something in this helps someone. Jen

Thanks for that, some really good information there original.gif

I also remember something about DHEA.  One of the doctors said it was necessary for healing but that there was no way to improve your DHEA levels significantly (quickly?), even with supplements.  Testing was done with one of the healers to see if there was any change in DHEA of the client after he/she worked the healing... and it had gone from minimal DHEA to normal during the few moments of the healing session.  The client, btw, was significantly improved with the one session.  This may have been the huge tumor that was reduced to marble size in the few minutes of the healing session - not sure.

434453[/snapback]

Look up Stephen Cherniske. thumbsup.gif

This is the first time I have been on this website. I also watched Unexplained Mysteries last night where they talked about psychic healers, and am looking for more information. I have been on the computer for several hours doing searches for the names of the healers and doctors mentioned on the show.

Dr. Norman Shealy worked with Henry Rucker. I did read on one of Dr. Shealy's articles that Henry Rucker died about a year ago. The article did mention that Reverend Henry Rucker was at the Science of Mind Church in Chicago. There were a couple of other places mentioned when I was reading, but I don't know anything about them. They were the Ambrose and Worrall Institute for Spiritual Healing, the Mount Washington United Methodist Church, and New Life Clinic in Baltimore. The other man's name on the show that worked with Dr. Shealy was Douglas Johnson, but I haven't looked him up yet.

The show said that the psychic healers never take money from anyone, but I am beginning to get a little skeptical about the whole show. The only thing I have been able to find online is where you can buy one of their books. The Dr. that was on the show, Dr. Norman Shealy has numerous websites and books, but it would probably be next to impossible to get to actually see him, if he even sees patients. Dean Craft was mentioned as the healer who helps the stars in Hollywood, so I would assume he is very expensive.

I DO BELIEVE there are people with the ability to heal others out there, because the bible says there are. The problem is trying to find a legitimate one. And I'm not so sure the program I watched was any help. If these people exist, and are legitimate, why can't anyone find them? Was it all hype to make an interesting show, and give people hope when there is none? sad.gif

I DO BELIEVE there are people with the ability to heal others out there, because the bible says there are. The problem is trying to find a legitimate one. And I'm not so sure the program I watched was any help. If these people exist, and are legitimate, why can't anyone find them? Was it all hype to make an interesting show, and give people hope when there is none?

I didn't hear them say the healers don't take money (except for Mr. Rucker). I believe that it is a gift one is called to, just like the ministry. If one does it full time then it would follow there would have to be some charge... but when a person lives a life of luxury off of said gift... something is lost.

I too am left with disappointment in the show. A lot of these types of shows use film clips that are 40 or more years old. Does that mean there haven't been any amazing healers in the last 40 years? Or does it mean the show threw together some old footage to put a show on TV. The subject is still interesting, and I was fascinated with the people showcased even though many of them are no longer around... but it definitely could have been researched and presented in a much more responsible manner.

So, what do we do? We can check with some of the foundations and so forth to find someone... but what else can we do? We can write the program and voice our objection to their production methodology.

Good luck and thank you for the additional information! thumbsup.gif

Jen

I just received this PM from wildoneiam who I believe was aiming to add a post and accidently reported the post instead. If anyone can help please PM:

i am looking for anyone that can help with finding dean kraft (the psychic healer) as i have a friend that is die from cancer and we just found out today the doctors give her until the end of january to live, she is being eaten away withcancer in her brain, lungs, breast, liver,colan, bones....the doctors can do no more for her they say, the doctors are just going to send her home to die......her name is lynda quin for those of you who care to pray for her...so if any of you out there can give me a phone number or address to dean kraftit will greatly appreciated.....very sad...bonnee young...wildoneiam001@hotmail.com....u can also e-mail me... ty vm for taking the time just to read this...ty

I just received this PM from wildoneiam who I believe was aiming to add a post and accidently reported the post instead. If anyone can help please PM:

i am looking for anyone that can help with finding dean kraft (the psychic healer) as i have a friend that is die from cancer and we just found out today the doctors give her until the end of january to live, she is being eaten away withcancer in her brain, lungs, breast, liver,colan, bones....the doctors can do no more for her they say, the doctors are just going to send her home to die......her name is lynda quin for those of you who care to pray for her...so if any of you out there can give me a phone number or address to dean kraftit will greatly appreciated.....very sad...bonnee young...wildoneiam001@hotmail.com....u can also e-mail me... ty vm for taking the time just to read this...ty

435355[/snapback]

http://www.omplace.com/ubb/Forum121/HTML/000004.html

Well, this is another forum about Dean Kraft. The person all the way to the bottom named 'Debra C' seemed to have given out some information....I couldn't find anything else about Dean Kraft, i'm sorry sad.gif .

http://www.ehe.org/display/ehe-bookreviews...e=d1&revid=1064

Here is a book about Dean Kraft

http://www.diet-books-shop.com/store-mode-...-locale-us.html

Other books by Dean Kraft.

And this was earlier on this thread, just bringing it up, actually from the first page tongue.gif .

For those who are interested, here is some information I found on the Net about a book about Dean Kraft, who was featured on the show tonight (his name was so easy to remember it stuck in my mind after watching the show).  I think he was the one who is well-known in the Hollywood area:

http://www.ehe.org/display/ehe-bookreviews...e=d1&revid=1064

Autobiographies and Biographies

Record Type: Review  ID: 1064

Portrait of a Psychic Healer

Kraft, Dean

Autobiographical account of how a Brooklyn musician discovered he was psychic. Inexplicable physical phenomena occurred in his presence, he discovered he was able to heal, psychometrize, and move objects without touching them. He tells how he came to devote himself to healing on a fulltime basis. Interested in understanding the nature of his psi ability, Kraft is willing to submit to scientific investigation. He describes how he was tested at Dakin Laboratories, Stanford Research Institute, Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, and Science Unlimited Research Foundation. He also founded the Foundation for Psychic-Energetic Research to promote scientific understanding of psychic healing. Appended is a report by Dr. John M. Kmetz describing the experiment conducted at Science Unlimited Research Foundation in which Kraft succeeded in influencing cancer cells.

Publisher Information: New York: Putnam's, 1981. 187p. 6 table

Also, here is an entry from http://authors.booksunderreview.com/K/Kraft,_Dean/

written by someone who actually contacted Dean for help, and it just seemed so truly touching, I'm pasting it in here:

This book has helped me find a way to a cure for my cancer.  I learned about Dean's book last year and was so inspired, as a Lymphoma patient whom is only 36 years old with 4 small children, I had very little hope left. After reading the book it gave me the courage and hope to try and alternative the traditional medical treatment I had been receiving over the last five years, that proved to be ineffective. Basically my doctors told me to that all they could do was PROLONG my life, however there was no CURE. Needless to say I was devastated, as my youngest baby is only two. I took the chance in seeting up an appointment with Dean Kraft, and have seen have every month for the last 7 months. My tumors are shrinking!!! My last Cat Scan looked great, and my doctors are baffeled!!!. I am currently under no other treatments, other than Dean's hands on healing. I take his book to bed with me every night and read a chapter as even though I have read it several times, it is my inspiration and continues to give me the hope and courage to fight this awful disease. Dean and Rochelle Kraft are true Angels from above, and I beleive anyone who suffers from a fatal disease MUST read this book, it will change the way you think about the power of beleiving, as it will also change your life. God Bless all, and Thank the dear Lord for Dean Kraft.

108089[/snapback]

Your friend will be in my prayers original.gif .

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE