Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Healing

edstuckey

that I have "healing powers"

Are you scared to be rediculed, to be laughed, to be humiliated ? you won't become a healer. If you really wanted to be a healer, you will meet your

first patient. Be brave, try to help this person. If nothing happens, that is your first test. Do it again but according to your heart and not curiousity, popularity or anything else.

When you are ready for this thing, you will be surprised to see your first patient.

And when you healed this person, please do not post the results here.

Keep it to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• Babs

• doink

• Curiosity

My wife and I watched unexplained mysteries tonight and the topic was psychic healers. My wife has RSD and is in extreme pain. We are looking for a reputable psychic healer. Several were mentioned on the show and we are wondering how to contact them. We are located in Southern California. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

108065[/snapback]

we are looking for a certain healer an old black man who we thinks lives in north carolina my wife has cancer if you can help us please do thanks jim

• 2 months later...

hi there

First of all I would like to say that you who don't believe in yourselves truly don't see the miracles within you

Everyone has healing abilities..

some are psychics but they will never know until their soul or inner being is awakened

I have been awakened ever since 2003

to realize who I am inside

I am a healer

I am not into taking anyone`s money

I heal those who accept my help and want nothing in return

the looks on their faces are what keeps me doing what i do

I am only thirty years of age and for years have followed a path of deceit and lies

being misled by the demons of my past to lead me to drugs and addictions

I am a medium too that specializes in removal of negative energy, banishment of said spirits and demi gods

and moving on the trapped souls that wander roaming around for they have no purpose

I believe in my self and my abilities as a healer

I have friends who are gifted in healing too

whom i talk to but not as often as I would like to for they live in other cities around the world..

I ask of you to pray to receive the hope you need for your loved ones to go on

I have friends dying too it saddens me when i hear that they have inoperable tumors and all that I want to go to them but in reality we can only save those who want to be saved

well i am open to anyone contacting me too

squiggy63@hotmail.com

my name is James H

thank you for reading this

God bless you all innocent.gif

Hello, I saw this post and thought of this immediately. I have been going to a website called www.mysticfamiliar.com It is a free psychic reading and healing site. When I say free, I mean free. The people there use their abilities to help others at no charge. They are not well known healers or mediums, but I know they have helped me. It occurs online almost everyday. Tuedays are the day that they do most of the healing. It is all on the UK time zone. So adjust your time accordingly. On the site there is a time schedule of all happenings and on what days they occur. I myself have had severe headaches for years that medicine doesn't help. I had a gentleman that healed them. I know there will be several who dismiss this as a hoax or that this is for money. It is not. Those that are desperate will do what they must. I assure you that there is nothing asked in return for the readings or healings. I hope this helps, and that you find a relief for your ailments. Again the website is www.mysticfamiliar.com. You can mention that I sent you. my name there is also morticia1197

Edited by morticia1197

• 2 years later...

For those of you trying to locate Dean Kraft, he has asked me to post the following notice:

This notification is for all of the people who have been trying to reach me, energy healer Dean Kraft, for the past ten years or so, and have been unsuccessful. It has been difficult to reach me due to my continued involvement with healing research, as well as other projects and committments.

Very soon I will be coming out with a unique website that will be very informative and innovative. Presently I am working with a wonderful website designer. In the meantime, I can still be reached through my Answering Service: 212. 358. 3677. Please state the reason for your call.

Keep your eye out for my website - deankrafthealer.com

Thank you. Dean Kraft

• 2 months later...

I am also a Healer....I have yet to charge for my gift. I do not use reiki nor any other "well known" methods.

There are many people out there that will charge you extreme amounts of real money to do very little.

I asked the questions regarding healing and whether I can replace a doctor and i always get an huge NO....spiritual healers AND doctors can work on a patient and progress can be made.

If you are going into it expecting IMMEDIATE results then you are only placing a huge burden on the healer.....one that I never wish to have on me...thats why I go to my local spiritual shop and ask for a healing book...get a name and send remote healing.

There are many people with a whole swag of recommendations...but please remember a spiritual healer should NEVER replace a licensed practitioner. Together sometimes is the better way for us to work together.

As it has been shown to me....I go where Im needed....as will you find the RIGHT person for your needs. This is the divine way.

So some suggestions have very clear messages in their posts...

First stop is to stop worrying about the illness. Relaxation allows energy to flow more freely.

second...really pray with all your heart...(to which ever diety you find convienient) to show you the path to take...surrender yourself to find that path. Surrendering oneself is the hardest to do. only then when your not looking can you see the path...

thirdly...take what you get with thankfullness....only with love can we attempt to heal anything.

I hope for you and your loved ones that you can find the best person for the matter.

As for someone I have heard about.....do a search for John of God....I havent ever seen so many recommendations.

Love to you all\

You might find this useful:http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=124456

Check it out and let me know if you want to be added.

Best wishes, and may the fortune shine upon you!

-EA

Go to a real doctor. NEVER trust pyschics, herbs, magic, etc. healing if there is a serious medical problem. Not to mention, I've read that many "pyschic healers" acknowledge that they have no power and just give people a placebo effect.

Edited by Knight of the Twilight

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3383965.stm

Until you find the healer... I noticed that there is a lot on the internet about the benefits of vitamin C for RSD..

Vitamin C

A separate study being carried out at Bristol Royal Infirmary - also paid for by the ARC - is looking at whether a simple course of vitamin C supplements could treat RSD.

Countering these effects with vitamin C could be a very simple but effective way of helping people who suffer from this horribly painful condition

Andrew McBride, orthopaedic surgeon

Orthopaedic surgeon Andrew McBride is recruiting 300 patients who have suffered wrist fractures to assess whether vitamin C will prevent the painful condition.

The study is based on the theory that RSD may

partly be caused by an inflammatory reaction, similar to that involved in rheumatoid arthritis.

"Previous research has suggested the inflammatory process may be sparked off by free radicals - molecules that damage the body's cells and tissues," says McBride.

"Countering these effects with vitamin C - an antioxidant which disarms free radicals - could be a very simple but effective way of helping people who suffer from this horribly painful condition."

An earlier, smaller study revealed that only eight per cent of fracture victims given vitamin C developed RSD, compared with 22 per cent in a group not given vitamins.

It's worth looking at Melatonin too or ...

Schwartzman's methods are not for the faint-hearted. He gives RSD sufferers doses of ketamine high enough to put them in a coma for five days, accompanied by anti-anxiety medications to reduce the nightmare of the k-hole. But for many, the results are worth it. In 14 cases out of 41, according to Schwartzman, patients were completely cured. "We haven't cured the original injury," he says, "but we have cured the RSD or kept it in remission. The RSD pain is gone."

"No one ever cured it before," he adds. "In 40 years, I have never seen anything like it. These are people who were disabled and in horrible pain. Most were completely incapacitated. They go back to work, back to school, and are doing everything they used to do. Most are on no medications at all. I have taken morphine pumps out of people. You turn off the pain and reset the whole system."

Results with six of these people have been presented at a meeting, and other peer-reviewed research by Schwartzman has shown that ketamine can help RSD pain, but the ketamine coma approach has yet to be subjected to a proper trial.

http://www.depressionforums.org/articles/4...mine/Page1.html

Edited by crystal sage