Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blue Baby/Baby Blue?

tuch

When I was younger it is said if you hold a pillow and sing "baby blue" you will hear a baby making baby-like noises. If you drop the pillow the baby "bites" you, leaving a mark. My older brothers friend said he did it and it worked. Being young, I believed him, but now it seems like a funny story :lol:. Has anyone else heard of this? I did a search on it and got nothing.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuch

• Hissie Sola

• oushgirl

• kallisti

When I was younger it is said if you hold a pillow and sing "baby blue" you will hear a baby making baby-like noises. If you drop the pillow the baby "bites" you, leaving a mark. My older brothers friend said he did it and it worked. Being young, I believed him, but now it seems like a funny story :lol:. Has anyone else heard of this? I did a search on it and got nothing.

hahahahaha what is all that???

I've never heard this one! That's pretty good. I can't wait to tell it to someone and see what shade they turn!

Come here, My Pretty!!!

I've never heard this one! That's pretty good. I can't wait to tell it to someone and see what shade they turn!

Come here, My Pretty!!!

xD Meany! :]

Let me know what shade they do turn.

OH forgot to mention, the pillow is supposed to turn blue, hence "baby blue" or "blue baby".

The way I've heard this is not to hold a pillow, but to go into a bathroom which has a mirror (like Bloody Mary). Also, like Bloody Mary, it varies on the amount of times you have to say Blue Baby. You are supposed to go in front of a mirror and pretend like you are rocking a baby and say Blue Baby X amount of times. The baby is supposed to scratch you, but if you don't let go of it, it's mother will appear and kill you to get the baby back. Sounds like great fun!

Actually, this was a new one on me. I only heard this one from my niece about a year ago. I thought it amusing, simply because Blue Babies are way less scary than Bloody Marys. :D

I thought it amusing, simply because Blue Babies are way less scary than Bloody Marys. :D

Well, I'd rather face an angry zombie lady than a killer baby! Creepy ghost kids always freak me out. And I guess I'm not the only one, judging by the amount of horror movies with killer kids in em :passifier:

sounds like the baby from Trainspotting *shiver*

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
The way I've heard this is not to hold a pillow, but to go into a bathroom which has a mirror (like Bloody Mary). Also, like Bloody Mary, it varies on the amount of times you have to say Blue Baby. You are supposed to go in front of a mirror and pretend like you are rocking a baby and say Blue Baby X amount of times. The baby is supposed to scratch you, but if you don't let go of it, it's mother will appear and kill you to get the baby back.

rock ur arms like ur holding a baby and say "blue baby" 3 times in the mirror and u will feel its heavier...if u drop the baby...the mother kill come out and kill u...be quick to turn on the lights if it occurs D=.

btw im new

Edited by Metaknight

I wonder if this legend might have originally had some connection with the "Blue People of Kentucky" (and West Virginia), with their cyanotic skin color?

rock ur arms like ur holding a baby and say "blue baby" 3 times in the mirror and u will feel its heavier...if u drop the baby...the mother kill come out and kill u...be quick to turn on the lights if it occurs D=.

btw im new

So when can you let go of the "Baby". Do you carry it around for all eternity?

This is awesomely funny.

Is baby blue a weapon? or aircraft and it makes baby noises and the paint is blue?

Someone tell me how this turns out XD

I don't have a blue pillow :)

-Kyoushiro

Sometimes when I squeeze my usband too tight he turns blue and bites me to let go..... lol

dropped him on his head a few too mant times too.....

ha ha just kidding.... sometimes I think he needs to be dropped more!

a killer baby ya right

now michal jackson he creepy so remeber dont say michal jackson 3 time in a bath room mirror with the light off or he rape you

• 1 year later...

size="7"][/size]Well What I've Heard Is Different To All Yours.

You Turn The Lights Off,So Its Pitch Black,And Hold Your Hands Like a Cradle,While Standing Infront Of A Mirror.Still Holding Your Postition.Say 'Blue Baby' 12 Times.A Blue Baby Should Appear In Your arms and Scratch You.If You Dont Turn The Lights On Fast Enough Mary Will Come Out And Stab You.

My Friends Friends Did It. And One Now Has Cancer.And The Other has a Big Scratch Up Her Arm And Forget Things! And What Maakes It Extra Creepy Is The Baby Scratches You,And You Keep the Scratch! Wait,Thats Not Creepy :wacko:

I Will Not Try This! 1. I Am Not Fast. 2. I Decided I Wanna Live..