Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Real UFO in Mexico 1948

Mystify

http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa081202a.htm

Please let me know what you all think

I voted fiction as it sounds like a good story with a few holes... actually... it is a crock... just thought I would share it with you all to prove how easily they can be written.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystify

• Druss

• Saru

• Halo_Jones

Makes you wonder just how many other UFO "reports" are little more than works of fiction.  :-/

I voted fiction.

How did they come to the conclusion that the Aliens came from Venus?

Were they all female? :s2 :sp

[blue]The thing that did it for me was when they shoved the pole in through the little hole and 'accidentally' struck a control panel which opened the door.... yeah right...

[/blue] 8)

You would think that those intelligent aliens after travelling all those miles would have a better way of checking to see if our atmosphere was toxic to them than just opening the door.

:sj

I agree Druss. After all, we know all about the atmospheric composition of the other planets in our solar system without having the means to actually get there at this time. Why did they say Venus? You would think beings from the hottest planet in our solar system would have to acclimate themselves before just getting out. ::)

Maybe thats the answer, it wasn't the atmosphere that killed them, they froze to death.

:sj

well you are all right!

It is of course fiction....

there was a point in it though..

Sad how people out there really do make up stories for the attention or other purpose other than help further our discoveries   :-/