Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Evidence

GeneBrowne

I cropped it, and its a bit interesting..JN
Regarding chain-linked fence woman--

Yeah I saw her straight away, arms folded and all...hmmmm, maybe my eyes are weird. :lol:

KRose: At last! A ghost pic I've never seen! Thank you.. and this one really does look real.. I mean the lines on the window splitting it down the middle and into circles are all centered, but the figure is not, making me believe its not the natural decoration of the door. Its not really a door you would NEED to put a shade behind, and there is no shadow thanks to the cover over the porch... With the doorknob visible, you can tell the figure is about human hight and width.. and the shape is right.. its much too tall to be a large dog, and if it was a Halloween decoration there would be more around and I doubt the family would be wearing shorts. The only thing keeping me from truly believing this one is the fact that I don't know if the person is telling the truth about there not being anyone else in the house. *shrugs* call me a skeptic, I am, but this one is very convincing.

Yep I thought the same thing. Easily seen right away. The question that entered my mind is what was the land used for BEFORE all the new houses were built? Were many smaller houses torn down to build bigger and better ones? Hmmm. Yes, I liked that one :)

**Okay, so BIG HEAD is a cut out...LMAO...they could've done better than that face!!!!

Anvil

It could be that for whatever reason these two people were erased/scratched out of the photo.
Yes that does look oddly scratched out.

The next one with the 3-faces circled and the shoe!! I swear I did that one on another website (my signature-style) !!! Where did you get that Gene? PM me. LMAO!!!!!! WAIT NO Because I see the 2 other faces not circled. Should be 5 total faces and a shoe.

============================

The staircase one ---CREEEEEEPY. I guess if the pro's at Kodak say it's not tampered with, then that's good enough for me. OMG how creepy is that one? Such pain and sorrow and weakness. Sad...and he's hanging onto the other side of the staircase, not climbing the stairs. He looks like a female but he's just got long hair draping down. His face is looking at the floor. Serious pain in this one.

LMAO I thought the next one WAS of the guy sitting in the chair. The ghosts I thought were the 2 other's I saw: the man in the derby hat beyond the lamp post directly behind the man in the chair and the lady, only partially in the photo to the far right sitting and pouring tea.

Yea the backseat one. Seen it. Believe it's been proved. Actually though it doesn't look like a female to me... lmao... it looks like one of the Men In Black. Oh Gawd she's ganna haunt me now. Ahhhhh. Just kidding!

Cemetary of lone young woman. Finally!!!! A true full figure. Love that one. I might do some looking into that one. :)

Okay I'm done now :) Jody

Edited by She-ra

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeneBrowne

• JustNormal

• She-ra

• The_Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

linked-image

Those last two people look like they are part of the wall. Like the wall was decorated with a painting and they aren't actually people at all but part of a mural. That'd explain why they aren't looking at the camera at all.

And I agree that the big woman could be a cut out of some sort.

edited to put my pic in.

The Chinese-looking woman is a mcguffin, a decoy to enhance the validity of the other so-called "ghostly entity" on the far-left -- perhaps. Basically, the Chinese-looking woman is, no doubt, a cut-out, or even pasted on. Just a thought.

And good observation, btw, but actually the last three people, the ones after the Chinese-looking woman, are perhaps part of a painting.

It actually looks like it has dimensions doesn't it? Weird photo. If it wasn't so pixelated you might be able to see some features.

Yes it does, and there is something on the right, but cant make it out.. :no:

Ahh here we go, this is better, someone posted this link a little while ago and it seems the OP scrunched the pic a little when posting

linked-image

Now we know whats at the end of that table.. but whats in the middle of the table?

Okay, fine, better quality picture. Oh, well... Fooled again.

The photo has been since featured in many newspapers and different Television shows throughout Australia.

linked-image

Story that came with it:

In the picture are myself, my wife and my youngest son. My 14 year old son is behind the camera. The photo was taken in the summer of 2004. No one was in the house at the time of the picture being taken. I had not seen this photo until the other day when my son was thumbing thru a photo album and this ghostly figure caught his attention.

We have absolutely no idea how a ghost would be in our home and quite frankly we were a little freaked out by it. The house was only 4 years old at the time of the photo. We bought it 6 months after being built. We tried to reflect back on our time in this home to see if we could remember any weird incidents that may have taken place but to no avail.

We now longer reside in this house but we are strangely confused by the unknown ghost. We're open to ideas.

The best of the ghost-like bunch.

Okay, fine, better quality picture. Oh, well... Fooled again.

No, no, no hun I don't think OUR OP scrunched it. I think wherever he got it THERE it was already scrunched. He just re-posted what he found.

I would post one of my own, a cap off a web cam for a hospital, but they tell me its nothing more then a rat or a cat, lol.

The one with the 3 faces and the foot... I see the shoe so clearly, but again it could be my mind playing tricks on me.. a light spot on the rug.. the faces creep me out though.. I know the human mind seeks faces from birth, and that it is only natural to see human faces in smoke, clouds, water.. but 3 of them, and so well defined, and a clear space between each makes me think this is one of the best captures out there... or an altered picture.. its so hard to decide on some of these.

The woman sitting on the rock, the Bachelor's Grove picture.. I have never fully believed. All things considered, I see nothing transparent about her, in the least, I see a lot of shadows, and a very clear shadow from her onto the bench/rock shes sitting on. This photograph was taken in 1991, camera tech would have been much better, considering this is listed as being shot with a high speed camera.. why all the blur? As for the dress.. I don't really see it being that out of date, late 80s style clothing could fit this quite well, and this is only early 90s. As for it being in broad daylight.. well who said spooks only come out at night, huh? But I do think being daytime, there is more likely to be visitors about, and don't see how the photographer could have been 100% sure no one was about.. and on that, as always, I never trust the credibility of someone I haven't met.. so they could have told a little white lie to get some attention.

Edit: I am the typo Queen!

P.S. ....She-ra? Pass me a Reese's Cup? Please? *whimper*

Edited by KyrusRose

Brilliant find!

Now the glowing eyes are obviously glasses and it wasn't a mural at all but an archway!

Excellent!

I still feel like that big headed woman is a cutout.

What she said! The quality is so much better! I think I called that woman on the far left a man! :whistle:

I see a few that are new to me here, can't wait to check them out later. Some very nice finds, folks!

No, no, no hun I don't think OUR OP scrunched it. I think wherever he got it THERE it was already scrunched. He just re-posted what he found.

Thanks Jody ... no I never scrunched it ... it's what I found. Thanks for a clearer pic fellow posters.

Gene

Thanks Jody ... no I never scrunched it ... it's what I found. Thanks for a clearer pic fellow posters.

Gene

I know hun. You'd never do that. Just wanted it to be clear to all :) Jody

Oh yea hey KRose --- CATCH (***tosses to KRose***) linked-image

:) Jody

Now that I like. I'd go for the 4 pack lol.

Thanks Jody,

Gene

linked-image

Crowley Hall, situated in the north of England, was built in the late 19th century. It had originally been built as a hospital and served that purpose until the 1920’s, when it was reformed and renamed as ‘The Crowley Home for the Criminally Insane’. Run by head practitioner Dr. Bernard Leys and his wife Beatrice, it was one of the key centres for mental illness and criminal behavioural studies in the north of England.

Leys ran Crowley Hall for 32 years, before dying in mysterious circumstances during an examination on one of the more seriously deranged inmates at the asylum. It had been claimed that Leys died after being attacked by the inmate whilst carrying out an operation. The inmate had apparently not been fully anaesthetised, and woke during the procedure. In the ensuing chaos, the inmate stabbed Leys in the neck. Official records state however that Leys died of a heart attack while during the operation.

During Leys’ time at the hall, rumours of serious malpractice were rife. Stories spread of experimentation on some of the most violent inmates, including beatings and starvation. Upon Leys’ death, an investigation into the rumours was conducted. However, the findings were inconclusive, as many records of the time had been destroyed when a fire broke out during the investigation.

This photograph was found in the old nurses quarters during renovations.

On the back was written "He has been at it again. Will he ever leave us alone? 1974".

I've never seen this one before. Looks like a pretty good photo, but again could be used for publicity.

linked-image

Yet another that I have not seen before. This is such a curious ghost photograph, taken some time ago in a church in London. The shoes of the ghost that is captured on film are so out of time - at a guess I would say 18th century. Really great, unusual ghost picture.

linked-image

Awww ... look of the kitty. I've never seen this one, but it looks a bit too faked to me. It might not be but there's what the site says about it.

As a total animal lover, I just love this photograph. Check out the transparent kitten to the right of the man's arm. The people who took the picture say she looks like the sister of the kitten in the man's lap. This little cat was killed one month before the photo was taken. Double exposure is ruled out as these are the first pictures taken of the kittens. I love how the kitten in his lap even seems to be looking up at her sister. It's nice to know that our departed animal friends come back for a visit...

linked-image

I first seen this a long time ago when I was first on the lookout for pics and such. Not too much is known about the specifics of this photograph except the couple are now both deceased. To the right of the tree in the upper right-hand corner is a definite misty shape in the form of a human being. Anyone have any info?

Anyways ... I'm after digging up a fair number of pics now ... Is this actually going anywhere? If not, I can get it locked.

Cheers,

Gene

Crowley Hall, Dr. Bernard Leys "He has been at it again. Will he ever leave us alone? 1974". Hmm I wonder if they're referring to the doctor (or am I reading that wrong?). I do see an image of a man on the right wall in what appears to be a white shirt with like bloody-type looking something up to his elbows. Eeek.

London... The shoes of the ghost that is captured on film are so out of time - at a guess I would say 18th century. Really great, unusual ghost picture. YES I agree and I see an either 3-pointed or 4-pointed hat-type thing on his head too. What would that be?

Awww ... look of the kitty. LMAO cute, fake, kitty. Sorry!! But look how the kitty is standing on the arm of the couch - doesn't look logical to me. The paw positioning is off.

linked-image

This one here... the only pic I didn't snip... is the most interesting to me ((I did like the London Church Legs, too)). I think this is a real one. I'd love to hear what others think!!!!!

Hey....

Anyways ... I'm after digging up a fair number of pics now ... Is this actually going anywhere? If not, I can get it locked.

Cheers,Gene

I like this thread and appreciate what you're posting here Gene. Am I the only one responding?? LMAO... nooooooooo others are too. You want US to post more piccy's?? Is that it?? :) Jody

I like this thread and appreciate what you're posting here Gene. Am I the only one responding?? LMAO... nooooooooo others are too. You want US to post more piccy's?? Is that it?? :) Jody

:yes: I've asked nicely. You're all mean.

I don't care if you do or not .... It'd help ... but I'll find them myself if someone else don't. There's lots out there ... I've found a good few tonight that I've never laid eyes on before. And I thought I've seen em all. guess not.

Anyways, i'll be back tomorrow with some new ones.

Cheers,

Gene

:yes: I've asked nicely. You're all mean.

I don't care if you do or not .... It'd help ... but I'll find them myself if someone else don't. There's lots out there ... I've found a good few tonight that I've never laid eyes on before. And I thought I've seen em all. guess not.

Anyways, i'll be back tomorrow with some new ones.

Cheers,

Gene

"":yes: I've asked nicely. You're all mean."" Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :passifier: Okay I didn't see you asking SORRY!!! I will put some up too.

"":yes: I've asked nicely. You're all mean."" Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :passifier: Okay I didn't see you asking SORRY!!! I will put some up too.

I neeeeed attention. :lol:

Like I said ... it'd be nice ... but unecessary. Makes me look that much better finding them all myself lol. :devil:

Cheers Jody,

Gene

P.S.... you sure like candy. Tut Tut, rot your teeth.

Weee! Thank you Jody! Hubby once bought me a box of these.. 500+ single packs.. I was sick of them within a week.. yet I still love them >.>

linked-image

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

MONKEY'S??????? Very cool sunglasses dude!

linked-imagelinked-image

linked-image

Okay I stink at this. I will look for more tomorrow. I guess I like to play around with the "P" word too much...LMAO.... Okay I'll try to do better. :P Jody

Edited by She-ra

Weee! Thank you Jody! Hubby once bought me a box of these.. 500+ single packs.. I was sick of them within a week.. yet I still love them

Yes we must learn the proper rationing and spacing out of the choccy's...else you get tummy ache!! It's called "Mastering the Choc" I will teach you little one :) Jody

Gene: P.S.... you sure like candy. Tut Tut, rot your teeth.

Gasp! I have perfect teeth!

Seeee----> linked-image

No here's my real teeth:

linked-image

Edited by She-ra

If you want more, you got it. I found some vids I had never seen before, unfortunately there is very little information on them, so you have to take them at face value.

Ghost girl

These are all old ones I love but may not be known to some of you guys, so I'll share anyway! :)

Ghost Capture?

(For this one, look directly above the number "18" on the date to the railing.. and ignore the cat on the stairs.)

(This has got to be one of my faves, even though I haven't decided if I believe it or not.)

child ghost poltergeist playing on baby walker

(I have a feeling this is a dead battery or a cold room but its still a really cool vid, and who am I to force my own opinion on others by keeping this nice little vid all to myself?)

I'll pull out some photos later, just wanted to get some good vids in.. theres one more but I can't seem to find it.. I'll post as soon as I do!

linked-image

Crowley Hall, situated in the north of England, was built in the late 19th century. It had originally been built as a hospital and served that purpose until the 1920’s, when it was reformed and renamed as ‘The Crowley Home for the Criminally Insane’. Run by head practitioner Dr. Bernard Leys and his wife Beatrice, it was one of the key centres for mental illness and criminal behavioural studies in the north of England.

Leys ran Crowley Hall for 32 years, before dying in mysterious circumstances during an examination on one of the more seriously deranged inmates at the asylum. It had been claimed that Leys died after being attacked by the inmate whilst carrying out an operation. The inmate had apparently not been fully anaesthetised, and woke during the procedure. In the ensuing chaos, the inmate stabbed Leys in the neck. Official records state however that Leys died of a heart attack while during the operation.

During Leys’ time at the hall, rumours of serious malpractice were rife. Stories spread of experimentation on some of the most violent inmates, including beatings and starvation. Upon Leys’ death, an investigation into the rumours was conducted. However, the findings were inconclusive, as many records of the time had been destroyed when a fire broke out during the investigation.

This photograph was found in the old nurses quarters during renovations.

On the back was written "He has been at it again. Will he ever leave us alone? 1974".

I've never seen this one before. Looks like a pretty good photo, but again could be used for publicity.

I like it, and the story behind it is nice, but it seems like a double exposure for some reason.. though the flash of light is kinda cool.. I'll leave this one up in the air til I look at the story a little better.

linked-image

Yet another that I have not seen before. This is such a curious ghost photograph, taken some time ago in a church in London. The shoes of the ghost that is captured on film are so out of time - at a guess I would say 18th century. Really great, unusual ghost picture.

Wow another one I haven't seen before.. I really like this, you can see the feet so clearly.. but not the rest :( *goes to play with the image and try to make out more of the figure* I'll post whatever I find. Also, did you notice theres what almost looks like another set of feet/legs a little to the right of the first?

linked-image

Awww ... look of the kitty. I've never seen this one, but it looks a bit too faked to me. It might not be but there's what the site says about it.

As a total animal lover, I just love this photograph. Check out the transparent kitten to the right of the man's arm. The people who took the picture say she looks like the sister of the kitten in the man's lap. This little cat was killed one month before the photo was taken. Double exposure is ruled out as these are the first pictures taken of the kittens. I love how the kitten in his lap even seems to be looking up at her sister. It's nice to know that our departed animal friends come back for a visit...

It is a sweet picture! Really.. but i went ahead and messed with this one in Photoshop, and with only a 5 tolerance (out of 200) I could easily color 80% of the ghostly figure using the fill tool.. meaning it was all done with the same color, no variations even with the couch under it.. I do believe this one was painted in.

linked-image

I first seen this a long time ago when I was first on the lookout for pics and such. Not too much is known about the specifics of this photograph except the couple are now both deceased. To the right of the tree in the upper right-hand corner is a definite misty shape in the form of a human being. Anyone have any info?

Cheers,

Gene

Alright this one gets me.. The figure, to me at least, seems to be looking away from the camera and kneeling down, you can see the back of her head/.. but thats just me, it could be anything but it is a nice pic.

I like it, and the story behind it is nice, but it seems like a double exposure for some reason.. though the flash of light is kinda cool.. I'll leave this one up in the air til I look at the story a little better.

Yeah thats what I was thinkin but I've never seen it before some I thought maybe someone knew something I never.

Wow another one I haven't seen before.. I really like this, you can see the feet so clearly.. but not the rest :( *goes to play with the image and try to make out more of the figure* I'll post whatever I find. Also, did you notice theres what almost looks like another set of feet/legs a little to the right of the first?

Yeah I actually did. I've never seen this one either. I thought I'd seen it all, I really did ... never know what you find when you do a little digging. I can sort of see the body of the guy, kind of back on to the camera.

It is a sweet picture! Really.. but i went ahead and messed with this one in Photoshop, and with only a 5 tolerance (out of 200) I could easily color 80% of the ghostly figure using the fill tool.. meaning it was all done with the same color, no variations even with the couch under it.. I do believe this one was painted in.

I know that was faked. Even I could do that on Photoshop and I'm no pro. It's just a nice pic I guess.

Alright this one gets me.. The figure, to me at least, seems to be looking away from the camera and kneeling down, you can see the back of her head/.. but thats just me, it could be anything but it is a nice pic.

I seen this one a while ago and I couldn't explain it then. It does indeed look like the "person" is kneeling and looking away from the pic. It looks to be a real pic ... everything can be faked today so it's hard to tell. But it looks good to me.

Cheers,

Gene

Oh ... I'll get to thoes vidz tomorrow .... gotta work at 5 in the AM, so that comes early.

bummer...cursed to walk the earth in orthopedic shoes ...

linked-image

here's one from the net I tweeked of Bachelors grove cemetary that I will featured in an upcoming thread that may culminate in a visit....B

linked-image

halfhandshuffle:Arch Enemy-Nemesis

Edited by Barek Halfhand