Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Evidence

GeneBrowne

It is a sweet picture! Really.. but i went ahead and messed with this one in Photoshop, and with only a 5 tolerance (out of 200) I could easily color 80% of the ghostly figure using the fill tool.. meaning it was all done with the same color, no variations even with the couch under it.. I do believe this one was painted in.

It is a cute one, isn't it? Good technique! Thanks for explaining, better than just saying "SHOPPED!" :lol:

I got in late tonight so didn't get much time, but amongst the cheesy pics I did find this.

linked-image

At first I thought (as the description notes) it might just be a reflection, especially after seeing the reflected light on the stairway. But from the angle, I just can't see how that can be. Below, I adjusted the curves just a bit to bring out the reflections. If the older man is a reflection, the photographer should also be seen close to the area of the X. The green arrow looks like another figure, positioned around the area of the knee. But this figure is behind the older man and likely sideways so probably isn't the photographer. So my question is, how could this be a reflection if there is no photographer? Were they hanging from the ceiling, hiding in the bright hall light? :blink:

linked-image

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeneBrowne

• JustNormal

• She-ra

• The_Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummmm I see 2 people. The man is on the right standing sideways the long white shirt sleeve with his hand in his pocket. White collar above head tiled down speaking to either a teenage girl or small woman with long blonde hair in a slim fitting dress; one knee (her right) our left tilted in (right at the green arrow); very feminine. Okay my brain just burst. Bye :)

Ummmm I see 2 people. The man is on the right standing sideways the long white shirt sleeve with his hand in his pocket. White collar above head tiled down speaking to either a teenage girl or small woman with long blonde hair in a slim fitting dress; one knee (her right) our left tilted in (right at the green arrow); very feminine. Okay my brain just burst. Bye :)

You bursted my brain too.. cause I see it.. hmm.. I might play with this one some. It seems much too weak to be a double exposure, and it would take a lot of skill in photoshop to get it looking like that, vague but clear and very soft.. most photoshops are like the cat one.. I reserve judgment for now. Its a nice find, and again, one I haven't seen.. LOL Gene, I'm the same way, I thought I had seen them all, nice to find something new.

Yeah that's what I'm seeing. I think (in the description I linked) they notes were trying to say the girl on the left were her? Or maybe that due to the other reflections the old man must be a reflection? I think it's a cop out though, trying to give an easy answer because there happen to be other reflections in the photo. I'll look again later and dig a bit more in photoshop, but there wasn't much more to see from the quick fixes I usually use.

KyrusRose, I agree, if it's photoshopped they did very good work. The description says it was taken with a camera phone so it's not a double exposure. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

here's one from the net I tweeked of Bachelors grove cemetary that I will featured in an upcoming thread that may culminate in a visit....B

linked-image

halfhandshuffle:Arch Enemy-Nemesis

is there anything ghostly about the picture above ? :unsure:

Maybe it's the Carrot Top demon, sightseeing in Spain! :P

linked-image

linked-imagelinked-image

MONKEY'S??????? Very cool sunglasses dude!

Definitely - Capuchin monkeys, or Titi monkeys. We have tons of them in Costa rica! :P

linked-image

is there anything ghostly about the picture above ? :unsure:
first one must define ghostly ...then one must consider the source (google search)... from there you can dissect the photo pixel by pixel in the usual lack luster fashion or you can just accept it as a casual contribution to a picture thread...alas SO many options out there... actually whats that green thing? :( ... (there are TONS of orb pics too...some are snowflakes but cool)....b

halfhandshuffle:SlaYeR-at dawn they sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9b7uhobUM

I live in Alabama and that is the most racist thing I've ever heard! You're insensitivity never fails to amaze me!

Considering I am all Yankee we are not into racism here. You again took it the wrong way. Your personal problems with me, never cease to amaze me! Get over yourself..

LOL I thought it was OJ..oops.. :wub:

JN, you know I luv ya but that was a no-no sweetie. Sorry but I had to say something. Good lord like I haven't said crazy stuff before but no-no-no okay? Take this binky and sit in the corner :passifier: I'm sorry baby.

JN, you know I luv ya but that was a no-no sweetie. Sorry but I had to say something. Good lord like I haven't said crazy stuff before but no-no-no okay? Take this binky and sit in the corner :passifier: I'm sorry baby.

I sowwy, I meant cause he is an animal and would have said it about any animal posted..Didnt realize it sounded that way..Ohh goody a BINKIE.. :passifier:

Considering I am all Yankee we are not into racism here.

:huh:

Acts of racism and anti-Semitism are increasing in Massachusetts, according to state officials, who said at a conference Wednesday they would help communities fight the problem.

''Unfortunately, overt acts of intolerance are on the rise in many parts of the commonwealth,'' Attorney General Francis X. Bellotti said at a civic leadership conference attended by about 200 policemen and school and community officials, sponsored by the State Commission Against Discrimination.

Education Commissioner John H. Lawson said he had recently sent a letter to school superintendents warning that ''a firm, strictly enforced disciplinary policy must be articulated with respect to acts motivated by bigotry.''

Mr. Lawson listed a series of recent events: a swastika scrawled in Marblehead, a defamation painted on a Brookline synagogue, and the death of a black Boston man, reported to have been chased by five youths yelling racial epithets into a Boston subway station where he was killed by a train.

Source

Come on now ... this thread isn't about that.

If you want more, you got it. I found some vids I had never seen before, unfortunately there is very little information on them, so you have to take them at face value.

Ghost girl

These are all old ones I love but may not be known to some of you guys, so I'll share anyway! :)

Ghost Capture?

(For this one, look directly above the number "18" on the date to the railing.. and ignore the cat on the stairs.)

(This has got to be one of my faves, even though I haven't decided if I believe it or not.)

child ghost poltergeist playing on baby walker

(I have a feeling this is a dead battery or a cold room but its still a really cool vid, and who am I to force my own opinion on others by keeping this nice little vid all to myself?)

I'll pull out some photos later, just wanted to get some good vids in.. theres one more but I can't seem to find it.. I'll post as soon as I do!

I liked thoes Vidz. The one with the girl at the top of the stirs is a really cool capture and I think it's real.

As for the first one, I really don't know what to make of it ... I think it's fake.

The one on the stairs is pretty cool too ... specially the night one, you can almost see a figure moving about. Cool.

Nice vidz, it's hard to find things on youtube that aren't faked or just plain stupid. But you did.

Thanks,

Gene

I fell for it .... :yes: Damn you

Well, I was trying to lighten the mood.

I still have a bleeding walrus in my photobucket thanks to someone.... ;)

:huh:

Acts of racism and anti-Semitism are increasing in Massachusetts, according to state officials, who said at a conference Wednesday they would help communities fight the problem.

''Unfortunately, overt acts of intolerance are on the rise in many parts of the commonwealth,'' Attorney General Francis X. Bellotti said at a civic leadership conference attended by about 200 policemen and school and community officials, sponsored by the State Commission Against Discrimination.

Education Commissioner John H. Lawson said he had recently sent a letter to school superintendents warning that ''a firm, strictly enforced disciplinary policy must be articulated with respect to acts motivated by bigotry.''

Mr. Lawson listed a series of recent events: a swastika scrawled in Marblehead, a defamation painted on a Brookline synagogue, and the death of a black Boston man, reported to have been chased by five youths yelling racial epithets into a Boston subway station where he was killed by a train.

Source

Thanks CE, being half Jewish myself I have zero tolerance for anti semis or any form of racism. We were not raised that way. I just meant that OJ is an animal....JN

Thanks CE, being half Jewish myself I have zero tolerance for anti semis or any form of racism. We were not raised that way. I just meant that OJ is an animal....JN

I just wanted to show that racism isn't strictly a southern thing. It happens everywhere.

My biggest question with ghost photos....is, why aren't more of them captured? So many of us take innocent pics all the time and do not come across anything. Why don't they show up on movie films? Why do many seem to be in cemetaries? Now when I leave this life, I hope I do not hang out in a cemetary. I really want to believe some of them. I want the truth to be known. I just don't understand how more aren't captured with the advances in technology now. Now I've caught a few evp's and those are quite interesting. But no ghost photos ever. :(