Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Evidence

GeneBrowne

If you want more, you got it. I found some vids I had never seen before, unfortunately there is very little information on them, so you have to take them at face value.Ghost girl
These are all old ones I love but may not be known to some of you guys, so I'll share anyway! :)Ghost Capture?(For this one, look directly above the number "18" on the date to the railing.. and ignore the cat on the stairs.)
(This has got to be one of my faves, even though I haven't decided if I believe it or not.)child ghost poltergeist playing on baby walker(I have a feeling this is a dead battery or a cold room but its still a really cool vid, and who am I to force my own opinion on others by keeping this nice little vid all to myself?)I'll pull out some photos later, just wanted to get some good vids in.. theres one more but I can't seem to find it.. I'll post as soon as I do!
I dont know whether this has been posted here before..so here it goeslinked-image
looks like mist, but shaped like a bending man or a snow man..with a big nose...note the gardening tools nearby? perhaps the ghost of the gardner ..caught in the act..murdered and buried in the garden...call sherlock !!linked-image
here are some more..pics..i think you have seen them before..perhaps not..the first one ...ghosts in a high school gym??linked-imageThe first mate of the commercial vessel S.S. Watertown reported seeing two faces floating in the water off the port side of the ship one day in December 1924. This photograph purports to show those two faces floating in the sea alongside the ship.linked-imageThe photographer, Mrs Andrews, was photographing the grave of her daughter who had died one year previously at the age of 17. Note that the child is looking right into the camera. There were no children nearby and she does not recognize the child. Australian Parapsychologist Tony Healy investigated in the late 1990s and found the graves of two young girls in the same area.linked-imageAn old war photograph. what do find that is quite right???linked-imageand for the grand pic of this moment from me..a real scary ghost....mommy..i am scared!!linked-image
Dont think I have seen these two on the thread. Ive dont think I have posted a photo on here before so pologies now in case it goes wrong lollinked-imagelinked-image
Ok ... So I'm gonna try and see if I can find anymore that I haven't seen yet. Great job on posting the links and pics guys. Talk to you soon.Cheers,Gene

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeneBrowne

• JustNormal

• She-ra

• The_Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

linked-image

Where am I supposed to look? Can only see the "ghost" like thing at the left.

linked-image

And where am I supposed to look here too ^^

First post here, find this forum today after reading about all of the cryptids in the list of wikipedia and had to google after pictures of something unspellable, and it linked to this site, which seems really cool.

And Gene, since you seem to be good at finding all of those ghost pics, don't you got any of your own? ^^

Edited by White_Lama

Let me be the first to Welcome you to UM White-Lama.

Where am I supposed to look? Can only see the "ghost" like thing at the left.

And where am I supposed to look here too ^^

First post here, find this forum today after reading about all of the cryptids in the list of wikipedia and had to google after pictures of something unspellable, and it linked to this site, which seems really cool.

And Gene, since you seem to be good at finding all of those ghost pics, don't you got any of your own? ^^

In the first one you're looking in the back row in the spaces of the people.

In the second there's a gentleman standing to your right probably about an inch in from the edge of the photo. If you look you will see him.

Sadly I dont have any of my own, although I'm sure if I sat down and went through my parents and grandparents photo albums I would probably find something. It's nothing to find anything online today, so don't think I'm a super picture getter of sorts lol .... just an average guy who knows how to search the net ... so maybe I'm not average because it seems a lot of people have a hard time searching for things these days.

Cheers,

Gene

Ah, see them now. Thanks mate.

(Btw, so that no one suspects, my name has nothing racial to it, its from a game I played)

linked-image

linked-image

Heres a few I found. Whaddya think? I'm not sure if they are real or fake...

Good find ... I haven't seen that first one in a long time. I've seen both before.

The first one IMO could be a real photo. A lot of these ghosts photos on the net have no real purpose of an actual photo being taken. Like why would someone just take a picture of a plain open field and there be absolutely no reason for it. In this pic there's a building in the background ... so it has some merit. Do you have any story about the pic? Anything written with it?

The second one ... They seem too easily faked, but I've seen this one kickin around before. I'm not a fan of these type of pics ... like TV's and window reflections because they could be just that ... a reflection. Intense looking face though.

See if you can find some info on them ... and let us know. Thanks.

Gene

Actually for the first one: This photograph was by Jackie Rhame of Florian, Alabama during a visit to a Six Flags Great America Amusement Park in Arlington, Texas. It clearly shows a semi-transparent figure of a little boy in the grass dressed in a red sweater with a white collar or shirt. The camera was a C- 126 and it was misting rain and humid outside. She was simply taking a picture of the Texas Giant.

Cheers,

Gene

Alright ... I've been doing some looking and I found a few things that I haven't seen in a while.

linked-image

"This was taken in August of 2005 at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. SPIRIT Seekers was allowed to come to the hotel for an investigation, and this is one of the pictures that we got. It was taken by Lori in the conservatory."

linked-image

This photo was received from Denise Russell. "The lady in the color photo is my granny," she says. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84.

We did not notice the man in the picture until Christmas Day, 2000 (granny had since passed away), while browsing through some loose family photos at my parents' house. My sister thought it was such a nice picture of granny that she even made a copy for mom, but still, nobody noticed the man behind her for over three years! When I arrived at my parents' house that Christmas day, my sister handed me the picture and said, "Who do you think this man behind granny looks like?" It took a few seconds for it to sink in. I was absolutely speechless. The black and white photos show that it really looks like him.

The Black and White:

linked-image

I've never seen this pic before, nor have I even heard of it.

linked-image

This is a photo of the actual envelope on which was written a ghostly message to Marianne, one of the residents of Borley Rectory, reputed to be "the most haunted house in England." Shortly after moving into the rectory, Marianne found an old envelope with her name written on the back. In reply she wrote, "What do you want?" and then replaced the envelope. Later, a reply was written beneath: "Rest."

Since we're on the topic of the Borley Rectory, we can't forget this pic:

linked-image

When Life magazine created an article on Borley Rectory - reputedly one of the most haunted houses in the world - in 1944, the photographer snapped this shot that appears to show a brick floating in mid-air.

something to chew on.

Cheers,

Gene

Alright ... I've been doing some looking and I found a few things that I haven't seen in a while.

linked-image

"This was taken in August of 2005 at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. SPIRIT Seekers was allowed to come to the hotel for an investigation, and this is one of the pictures that we got. It was taken by Lori in the conservatory."....

A new classic to be sure ...good one :geek: .......b

linked-image

halfhandshuffle:Soundgarden-Rusty cage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHy5tFI05js

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Anyone ever hear of the Willard Library? Well ... for those who are interested in the paranormal for anytime I'm sure you have. If not:

Willard Library has been serving the river city of Evansville, Indiana since it opened its doors back in 1885. At over 110 years old, Willard is the oldest public library building in the state. Built with a grant by local philanthropist Willard Carpenter, it was formed to be "a public library for the use of the people of all classes, races, and sexes, free of charge forever."

The library, housed in a beautiful Victorian Gothic building designed by James and Merritt Reid, is nestled gloriously near the downtown area of this southwestern Indiana city of 130,000 people, providing a sharp contrast with the modern high-rises and six-lane freeways. Willard has been a true icon of the Evansville community for over 100 years and was inducted into the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.

So ... there are ghost cams all over this library and there have been some exciting images caught on them too. I've taken a few really good ones and posted them.

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

And here's a link to a pic .... take a look and see what you think.

One for the road.

Ok ... I'm probably done for a while now ... see where all these pics take the thread. I'll find some more if anyone wants more.

So from this we've seen that there is actually an abundance of good captures of ghosts and spirits out there. So to thoes who think you are crazy because you thought you saw a ghost .... well ....

Cheers,

Gene

I think that place has a live ghost cam, if I'm not mistaken, Gene. ;)

linked-image

Heres a few I found. Whaddya think? I'm not sure if they are real or fake...

This one is from outside the Rovers Return pub on the set of a very famous British soap - Coronation Street. A long time ago there was a very famous character in Coronation Street called Ena Sharples, and that's her face I'm sure of it. Here's some photos, what do you think.

You can visit the pub at Granada Studios and my friend went and she said there was a TV monitor in that room where you can be projected into an episode of Corrie. I think an image of Ena Sharples came on that TV as the photo was taken.

post-52129-1190738367_thumb.jpg

post-52129-1190738354.jpg

That second one looks like a tv was on in the pub.

This one is from outside the Rovers Return pub on the set of a very famous British soap - Coronation Street. A long time ago there was a very famous character in Coronation Street called Ena Sharples, and that's her face I'm sure of it. Here's some photos, what do you think.

:yes:

I think that place has a live ghost cam, if I'm not mistaken, Gene. ;)

Yes it has. I viewed it a few times and once I even thought I seen something ... I told the site but I don't know if they posted it after. Creepy place, I'd like to visit there someday.

Cheers,

Gene

linked-image

The Black and White:

linked-image

I've heard this story before, I like this photo because the apparition does resemble her deceased husband. Also, it's an actual figure standing there not a group of pixels or peradolia (sp).

I like this photo because the apparition does resemble her deceased husband.

Me too. I don't know if it's been proven fake or not, but if it's an actual ghost of her late husband, what a capture.

Me too. I don't know if it's been proven fake or not, but if it's an actual ghost of her late husband, what a capture.

When I see the old lady sitting there, if it is a real capture, what must she have thought when saw it. I wonder if it comforted her.

When I see the old lady sitting there, if it is a real capture, what must she have thought when saw it. I wonder if it comforted her.

To tell the truth, the old guy kind of creeps me right out. He looks scary. But I'm sure if it was a wife or husband, it wouldn't be like that at all. I'd say she was freaked out the first time and then probably realized that he is still with her, so it may have comforted her then.