Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
GeneBrowne

Ghost Evidence

277 posts in this topic

Episteme
I think that is a jug of beer or wine on the table infront of the red eyed figure, what I'm trying to work out if that is part of the 'mural' or not :hmm:

I was thinking the mural too until I messed with the levels a bit. Now it's looking like the mural is just behind everything. Looks like the bottom of the frame is between the man on the far left (blue arrow) and woman, then goes behind the lady with the glasses and red hair, and comes out above her hair (green arrow). Pretty poor quality pic though, kinda hard to tell for sure.

linked-image

Edited by Episteme

She-ra

Gene- I have a question. Is this a picture of your family? If it is, how many were actually attending this dinner? Just curious. Thanks, Jody

PS: I'm up to 4 in question...lmao...OMG!

Barek Halfhand
Nice tune there ... Nobodys fault but mine.

Yeah it's hard to find pics these day that aren't lame or worn out. I will do some more searching tonight though when I get a few things taken care of. In the mean time if you have any good links to send me to it'd be appreciated.

Gene

oh no gene :D ... I meant MY pics (enhancements) were sort of lame (phoned in)....i just heard sab w/ dio, alice cooper and queensryque will be in town sat...in the burbs too! ( I'm lame)...b

halfhandshuffle:Black Sabbath - Neon Knights (Dio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owN6nUL9ezA

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand
I was thinking the mural too until I messed with the levels a bit. Now it's looking like the mural is just behind everything. Looks like the bottom of the frame is between the man on the far left (blue arrow) and woman, then goes behind the lady with the glasses and red hair, and comes out above her hair (green arrow). Pretty poor quality pic though, kinda hard to tell for sure.

linked-image

:cry: now granny looks like carrot top!.....b

halfhandshuffle:Korn - Here to Stay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG8z-2OQp9M

Edited by Barek Halfhand

She-ra

LMAO I see it.

GeneBrowne
Gene- I have a question. Is this a picture of your family? If it is, how many were actually attending this dinner? Just curious. Thanks, Jody

PS: I'm up to 4 in question...lmao...OMG!

LoL, no She-ra, It's not my family, thank god. This family seem to keep weird company. I found it here

oh no gene :D ... I meant MY pics (enhancements) were sort of lame (phoned in)....i just heard sab w/ dio, alice cooper and queensryque will be in town sat...in the burbs too! ( I'm lame)...b

halfhandshuffle:Black Sabbath - Neon Knights (Dio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owN6nUL9ezA

Sab with dio ... Sab are awesome. That'd be sweet to see.

:cry: now granny looks like carrot top!.....b

halfhandshuffle:Korn - Here to Stay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG8z-2OQp9M

Hahaha ... so true. Look at the resemblence:

linked-image

Cheers,

Gene

P.S. I'll see if I can find a few good pics tonight. No1 is entertaining me .... come on people. :P

She-ra

Okay, personally, the first 5 sitting at the table look good. Then big head, blondie, carrot top and then gramps at the very end of the table. That's my take and I'm sticking to it.

Barek Halfhand
Hahaha ... so true. Look at the resemblence:

linked-image

Cheers,

Gene

P.S. I'll see if I can find a few good pics tonight. No1 is entertaining me .... come on people. :P

here's another look :unsure: ....b

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

She-ra

OK BH DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well... A LOT

Hehehe :) Jody

Please Explain

If you can read a picture imprint, you know they aren't ghost.

A lot of fakers even in the olden times.

Barek Halfhand
OK BH DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well... A LOT

Hehehe :) Jody

oh sure ...by friday I'll be tossed aside like an old shoe :rolleyes: .....b

halfhandshuffle:siouxsie and the bashees-peek a boo

Edited by Barek Halfhand

JackalnChainz

what ghost evidence?

GeneBrowne
what ghost evidence?

None now that you've proved us wrong with your detailed post.

She-ra

No wait, PE, So you think these all are fake? Just curious.

Jackal is new...surely Jackal if you believed all of these to be fake you state it up front, right?

:) Jody

Please Explain
No wait, PE, So you think these all are fake? Just curious.

I think so, they are all fake or anomalous based on my perception.

KyrusRose

Ahh here we go, this is better, someone posted this link a little while ago and it seems the OP scrunched the pic a little when posting

linked-image

Now we know whats at the end of that table.. but whats in the middle of the table?

Edited by KyrusRose

JustNormal
Ahh here we go, this is better, someone posted this link a little while ago and it seems the OP scrunched the pic a little when posting

linked-image

Now we know whats at the end of that table.. but whats in the middle of the table?

Thanks, I could not figure out what was on the far left. The middle of the table is a lady with a massive size head LOL

KyrusRose
Thanks, I could not figure out what was on the far left. The middle of the table is a lady with a massive size head LOL

It really does look like a cutout, maybe someone painted it on poster board, cause the face looks a little exaggerated around the lips and the whole thing looks really flat. IMO this is a birthday party for the dark haired woman in the middle and thats a pic of her younger, or its a wake for someone who died and thats a picture of the deceased... Maybe these guys are Irish?! >.> would explain the drinking.. >.>

JustNormal
It really does look like a cutout, maybe someone painted it on poster board, cause the face looks a little exaggerated around the lips and the whole thing looks really flat. IMO this is a birthday party for the dark haired woman in the middle and thats a pic of her younger, or its a wake for someone who died and thats a picture of the deceased... Maybe these guys are Irish?! >.> would explain the drinking.. >.>

LOL I dunno, but I do know her shoulder is in front of the other woman, plus her head is huge, but her image is solid..Maybe she just has a big head? LOL..

JackalnChainz

Now that's better. You can clearly see the woman in the middle (big head, we'll call her) is plainly in front of the woman behind her, yet behind the clear beer glasses. You can see her white sweater and neck line through the one glass. There are some serious depth issues at play here as well. Her head is fine for her body, but it would appear to be far in front of the women behind her, yet they are closer to the table and in proper context and focus with the men accompanying them. If this was an insert, someone used some care to place her in front of the women, yet behind the glasses. They would have also had to paint her image in the beer glasses to achieve this effect. Very compelling photo. ~Jackal

Edited by JackalnChainz

JackalnChainz

Actually, upon further inspection, the women in the back appear to be arching in formation back towards the wall, behind the big headed woman. I'd have to run this photo through some software to determine the extent of depth, light and angle discrepancies. This may well be just a natural trick on the eyes.

JustNormal

Interesting concept Jackal, but no one has a head that large? Yes we can see her shirt thru the beer glasses and the lady to her left is leaning forward. But there is just something wrong with this picture. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

post-53813-1190179631_thumb.jpg

Pythia

linked-image

Well, well, Kyrus Rose, Thank you! Great job!

Shame on you for scrunching OP! JK!

JackalnChainz
Interesting concept Jackal, but no one has a head that large?

Elephant man did...Elaine on Seinfeld did...Michael Moore has a huge ugly head....Andre the Giant had a big head...so does Al Gore, Bette Midler, Al Sharpton... :D

Edited by JackalnChainz