Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

prophecy of oriuagor

nephilim

Who all has heard of this book supposedly you go crazy if you read it. It was written in the 1700's and recently found. Heres the link. The Prophecy of Oriuagor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exopus

• dlv

• Rowan! At The Disco

Who all has heard of this book supposedly you go crazy if you read it. It was written in the 1700's and recently found. Heres the link. The Prophecy of Oriuagor

um. the book in the picture does not look like something from the 1700's

I know the one! I have it right here..........Oh! Know :no: ..%$&((*?$#@@HELP%?))$__%$# :blink::wacko:

I'm assuming there is probably one copy available, and from what the site said, it was being kept at a hospital of some sort but, hell I was assuming the site had a .pdf file or something so I could read and hopefully not go insane myself. I'm still wondering if it is all just a made up story though.

I know the one! I have it right here..........Oh! Know :no: ..%$&((*?$#@@HELP%?))$__%$# :blink::wacko:

:o

:lol:

Damn, I actually didn't get that at first... ;)

The picture is not of a book from the 1700's.

this is a great marketing ploy for a horror novel, even if it does reek of the necronomicon.

Okay-okay, fine, where can I buy the book to catapult it to the Top Ten Bestseller list?

Edited by dlv

I'm putting my money on this being an ARG

Palle Vibe ApS is listed in DNS as the sites owner (Danish but reg'd in UK) and he is listed as the Author on this site: here, so either he's drumming up a bit of mystery, or it's part of a bigger game.

I'm putting my money on this being an ARG

Palle Vibe ApS is listed in DNS as the sites owner (Danish but reg'd in UK) and he is listed as the Author on this site: here, so either he's drumming up a bit of mystery, or it's part of a bigger game.

"Is this going to be a stand up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?" -- Hudson ("ALIENS," the movie)

I have never heard of it. It smacks of some urban legend. In fact, it sound remarkably similar to the film "The Ring" anyone who watches the video dies within 7 days .

I have never heard of it. It smacks of some urban legend. In fact, it sound remarkably similar to the film "The Ring" anyone who watches the video dies within 7 days .

Oh yes, a Danish horror writer has written a novel based on this old legend, allright. And I have read it. Having lived for e few years in Denmark I know some Danish and one of my Danish friends has sent it to me. Its terrific and downright horrifying at the same time and really, really scary. I should know because I have my whole bookshelf filled with King, Koontz, Poe and all the other. No one surpasses this story, really. Furthermore it demonstrates what most other horror stories dont. A very fine sense of humour. I only wish it would be put out in English too but I do admit that a translation would be difficult since part of it is written in an old kind of language.

The Ring is just fantasy. I think Oriuagor is a way to name the Antichrist, and the myth has, I think some truth to it...

• 2 years later...

The Ring is just fantasy. I think Oriuagor is a way to name the Antichrist, and the myth has, I think some truth to it...

so can you write some chapters of the book ???? it sounds very interesting.... sory for my bad english....

so can you write some chapters of the book ???? it sounds very interesting.... sory for my bad english....

I don't get why a 2 yr old thread is dug up...blink.gif

Who all has heard of this book supposedly you go crazy if you read it. It was written in the 1700's and recently found. Heres the link. <a href="http://www.evilbook.org.uk" target="_blank">The Prophecy of Oriuagor</a>

Can't believe I went to the site.

peace

Mark

I found this from a foreign Wiki site and translated it via google:

Oriuagor is a rare name for Antichrist. The origin is uncertain, and the name is now almost exclusively known for the extremely repulsive occult work Oriuagor. The waiting (The One Who Waits), who according to tradition, doing crazy, but whose existence is obviously doubted by most historians of religion.

http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriuagor

Sounds fictional but I wonder what part has truth in it as Exopus saw so long ago.

Edited by Rosewin