Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lib Dems & illegal immigrants in the UK

Rocket88

Liberal Democrats in the UK have stated that ILLEGAL immigrants who have been in the country

for 10 years or more should have the chance to become UK citizens.

The criteria for becoming a UK citizen include:

1, The ILLEGAL immigrant not having commited a crime. (It seems that sneaking into the country ILLEGALLY is not a crime)

2, The ILLEGAL immigrant could pay £2000. (Buy UK Citizenship).

3, The ILLEGAL immigrant could do community service. (Criminals do community service).

I dont agree with ANY of the above. Lib Dems are a wet blanket.

I"d like to ask, how do we know if an illegal has been here for 10 years ? Who knows when they came here if they are illegals ?

If an illegal has been here for 10 years, how has that person supported themselves with no N.I. Number ? They couldn"t of

worked legally, paid tax, etc.

These ARE NOT assylum seekers from war-torn countries. These are people coming here for economic reasons.

Youre views on this, please. :angry:

Edit: I took away the word, "freeloaders".

Edited by Rocket88

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• evil inside

• stevewinn

• atom286

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberal Democrats in the UK have stated that ILLEGAL immigrants who have been in the country

for 10 years or more should have the chance to become UK citizens.

The criteria for becoming a UK citizen include:

1, The ILLEGAL immigrant not having commited a crime. (It seems that sneaking into the country ILLEGALLY is not a crime)

2, The ILLEGAL immigrant could pay £2000. (Buy UK Citizenship).

3, The ILLEGAL immigrant could do community service. (Criminals do community service).

I dont agree with ANY of the above. Lib Dems are a wet blanket.

I"d like to ask, how do we know if an illegal has been here for 10 years ? Who knows when they came here if they are illegals ?

If an illegal has been here for 10 years, how has that person supported themselves with no N.I. Number ? They couldn"t of

worked legally, paid tax, etc.

These ARE NOT assylum seekers from war-torn countries. These are FREELOADERS !

Youre views on this, please. :angry:

Angry im just about fed up with the country, im paying tax to go towards these immigrants its a complete joke, did you know anyone working here from the EU can claim child support even if their child lives back at home, they're all here for the Benefits, how can the EU be fair when the benefits system is better here in the UK than say Poland, its an utter joke, the country has lost its common sense mind you common sense died today,

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend by the name of Common Sense.

No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated valued lessons such as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge). His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcBCkX6Cwo

Steve

Edited by stevewinn

You're right, there is no way to tell how long they have actually been in the country.

Care to explain how are they freeloaders? I didn't understand that part.

I have this feeling that there will be no cure for illegal immigration, just like the illusion of a violence/drug free society. It could be safer to do this considering they would be on file and can be documented. Times are changing, we must learn to adapt or move else where.

2 Things-

1 - I fully support the UN's mandate on immigration. If ever war broke out amonst our neighbours I would willing welcome Irish, Icelandic, French, Belgiums, Dutch and Danes. As their neighbours we could very well be the first safe country they came across. However for an immigrant to travel half way around the world to Britain is in my opinion is a joke. They dont travel that far for safety they are as you call them free loaders.

2 - All immigrants are currently illegal anyway. This is because a Democracy is where the government rules according to the wishes of the people.

However our views on immigration have been ignored and we are told if we dont except it we are racists. People are afraid to stand up for what they believe in.

You're right, there is no way to tell how long they have actually been in the country.

I have this feeling that there will be no cure for illegal immigration, just like the illusion of a violence/drug free society. It could be safer to do this considering they would be on file and can be documented. Times are changing, we must learn to adapt or move else where.

Sorry, "RA", freeloaders was obviously wrong to describe illegals with no NI number.

I just typed as quick as i could, as the thoughts came into my head.

Felt a bit incenced when i got in from work & saw the news. :tu:

Edit: I"ve taken away the word,"freeloaders". :tsu:

Edited by Rocket88

ahhhh logic. They are here I say let them work for citizenship and fine them for the law they broke. ( it's illegal to speed yet people do and they get a ticket. yet speeding can and does cost lives. Hopping over the boarder tends to only cost the life of the one looking to do so)

one could close thier boarders to all. ( which is what I like) but even then keeping people out is an impossibility. they tend to find a way.

send them back ? think your taxes are high now ? let's start on the road to sending them back.

penalties for business that hires them works well . but then business crys it can't get crops out on time ( and lots didn't last year here) , cry they can't afford to pay real wages , and consumers cry about the cost of such goods rising.

all a catch 22. really.

yes the times are changing and I think THAT is what most don't want.

What if all those illegals happened to be legal ? I live in an area where there are lots of legal arab immigrants yet all you here from 'americans' is send them back. How I'd love to send back those who say ' send them back'. it would make America a more peaceful place. because most of those who chant ' send them back' are nothing more than bigots.

remember 'send them back' was a common taunt by narrow minded people towards the Irish and Italian too.

Please don't get me started... Illegal is just that and should be punishable.

Angry im just about fed up with the country, im paying tax to go towards these immigrants its a complete joke, did you know anyone working here from the EU can claim child support even if their child lives back at home, they're all here for the Benefits, how can the EU be fair when the benefits system is better here in the UK than say Poland, its an utter joke, the country has lost its common sense mind you common sense died today,

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend by the name of Common Sense.

No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated valued lessons such as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge). His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcBCkX6Cwo

Steve

Just watched your vid & felt gutted!

Why do i get up in the morning & work my b******s off ?

I used to think it was for my wife & kids.

"Move elsewhere".

Yes, my family would like to join the thousands of UK "subjects", who are jetting off to sunnier climes.

Maybe we could of afforded to, if we didnt pay so much tax to.........................

Hmmm... methinks the Libs are just catching up on Labour.

In the Cat's 'umble opinion, Tony Blair encouraged both legal AND illegal immigration - especially from poorer countries. His logic was that such people are more likely to vote for labour. Trés cynical.

The libs are trying to ride this tide retrospectively, and hope to attract a whole bunch of "recently-normalised" "citizens"

In typical UK fashion, we STILL have the death penalty, but it limited to the crime of 'Treason'.

Step forth Tony, and perhaps - in light of this story - the leader of the Lib Dems. (can anyone tell me who he/she is ? I tried googling it, but just got lots of refferences to David Loyd George ! )

I've read an a suprisingly coherent article about this topic on the BNP website, but I'm not going to post the link on the grounds that I will be beaten up, my credit history trashed, my house taken away from me, and finaly taken to prison.

Or far worse... barred from this forum. :)

Meow Purr.

Something you often forget when you talk about Irish and Italian immigrants to the US many years ago, Ripley...the government wasn't taking money out of other peoples pockets to support those people. They worked or they starved, simple as that.

Something you often forget when you talk about Irish and Italian immigrants to the US many years ago, Ripley...the government wasn't taking money out of other peoples pockets to support those people. They worked or they starved, simple as that.

How different from our ever-so-munificent UK government, who are delighted to spend our tax money on welcoming new votes... sorry... immigrants.

Meow Hiss Growl.

Please don't get me started... Illegal is just that and should be punishable.

Exactly, "EI".

If i had gone to another country, be it European or other, ILLEGALLY, i would , if found out, expect to be deported.

No questions asked, just thrown out of that country. :yes:

Maybe a jail term before deportation. :yes:

Oh man if the world could see the UK's illegal immigrants.. we get the biggest dirty scum on the planet...

The French palm them through the boarders to us. Could you imagine having the French's dreggs?

I'm all for a multicultural dynamic global village.. but a jokes, a joke and you'll understand this only too well if you see the UK's immigrants.

Here, here! "Michelle".

TRUTH! :yes:

2 Things-

1 - I fully support the UN's mandate on immigration. If ever war broke out amonst our neighbours I would willing welcome Irish, Icelandic, French, Belgiums, Dutch and Danes. As their neighbours we could very well be the first safe country they came across. However for an immigrant to travel half way around the world to Britain is in my opinion is a joke. They dont travel that far for safety they are as you call them free loaders.

2 - All immigrants are currently illegal anyway. This is because a Democracy is where the government rules according to the wishes of the people.

However our views on immigration have been ignored and we are told if we dont except it we are racists. People are afraid to stand up for what they believe in.

Hope you dont mind "atom", if i correct your last sentence.

It should read : "British politicians are afraid to tell the truth". They DO NOT listen to the British public.

I"m sick in my gut, thinking what this country was, & what its becoming. :angry2:

ahhhh logic. They are here I say let them work for citizenship and fine them for the law they broke. ( it's illegal to speed yet people do and they get a ticket. yet speeding can and does cost lives. Hopping over the boarder tends to only cost the life of the one looking to do so)

one could close thier boarders to all. ( which is what I like) but even then keeping people out is an impossibility. they tend to find a way.

send them back ? think your taxes are high now ? let's start on the road to sending them back.

penalties for business that hires them works well . but then business crys it can't get crops out on time ( and lots didn't last year here) , cry they can't afford to pay real wages , and consumers cry about the cost of such goods rising.

all a catch 22. really.

yes the times are changing and I think THAT is what most don't want.

What if all those illegals happened to be legal ? I live in an area where there are lots of legal arab immigrants yet all you here from 'americans' is send them back. How I'd love to send back those who say ' send them back'. it would make America a more peaceful place. because most of those who chant ' send them back' are nothing more than bigots.

remember 'send them back' was a common taunt by narrow minded people towards the Irish and Italian too.

No-one gets killed "hopping" over our border.

They just come from their original country, bypass many others, end up in France & "hop" into England.

Then they stop.

Why ?

Because they were targeting England from the start.

Why ?

Because our politicians are w.a.n.k.e.r.s. & (Refer back to start of this thread) :yes:

There used to be rules and laws that were protected and respected. Dignity, pride and honesty... They have all gone extinct.

There used to be rules and laws that were protected and respected. Dignity, pride and honesty... They have all gone extinct.

I agree, its all gone to pot. Just think 100 years ago we were the greatest nation on Earth. How could we go from that to this so quickky?

I agree, its all gone to pot. Just think 100 years ago we were the greatest nation on Earth. How could we go from that to this so quickky?

No kidding! Such a shame.

I"ve still got "Dignity, pride & honesty". Hope you have too.

Getting back on thread, maybe, some people, who the Lib Dems want to give citizenship to ,(I"m not a citizen, i"m a "subject"),

just maybe, dont have the "honesty", bit ? :yes:

I"ve still got "Dignity, pride & honesty". Hope you have too.

Getting back on thread, maybe, some people, who the Lib Dems want to give citizenship to ,(I"m not a citizen, i"m a "subject"),

just maybe, dont have the "honesty", bit ? :yes:

That was more a reference to the powers that be. But, yessir. I might be an evil and restless little girl but dignity, pride like the alpha-cat and a brutal tongue are three things I hold on to.

That was more a reference to the powers that be. But, yessir. I might be an evil and restless little girl but dignity, pride like the alpha-cat and a brutal tongue are three things I hold on to.

Sorry "EI", I get your point now. "Powers That Be".

Glad youre still a good un .

English Rose/ Prickly Thorn.

Thats what makes England, well, ENGLAND!

Your reply made me smile, LOOK > :D

Sorry "EI", I get your point now. "Powers That Be".

Glad youre still a good un .

English Rose/ Prickly Thorn.

Thats what makes England, well, ENGLAND!

Your reply made me smile, LOOK > :D

See that... You are infectious!! Just made me smile now, too.

See that... You are infectious!! Just made me smile now, too.

:D Smiles are :D infectious :D .

I hope :D they take :D over :D the planet :D:D:D:D