Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lib Dems & illegal immigrants in the UK

Rocket88

:D Smiles are :D infectious :D .

I hope :D they take :D over :D the planet :D:D:D:D

Well they have certainly taken over my face!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• evil inside

• stevewinn

• atom286

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking, im paying tax have to pay full price on prescriptions dental bills eye tests, the f-in lot yet if i was claiming benefits i'd get it all for free, whats going on,

Benefits bill for eastern European migrants hits £125m

linked-image

700 are arriving every day from Eastern Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Migrants sending more than £1m of child benefits home to Eastern Europe EVERY month

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/a...&ICL=TOPART

Edited by stevewinn

Sorry to hear you guys have the same problem we have in the US. We have ILLEGAL immagrants pouring into our country everyday and they come here and work for a third of what a job should pay. Many americans say "you wouldnt want that job they do anyway" Yes i would if it would pay what its worth to do the job. But it doesnt cause they do it for so little. On top of that they send their money to their families backin their other country (mexico, japan, china) and it gets spent in their country and doesnt benefit our economy here so they are robbing us twice. I feel your pain UK I really do.

I was thinking, im paying tax have to pay full price on prescriptions dental bills eye tests, the f-in lot yet if i was claiming benefits i'd get it all for free, whats going on,

Benefits bill for eastern European migrants hits £125m

linked-image

700 are arriving every day from Eastern Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Migrants sending more than £1m of child benefits home to Eastern Europe EVERY month

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/a...&ICL=TOPART

Scuse me, but most Eastern Europeans in that statistic are citizens of the European Union, who do have the freedom to settle wherever they want within the Union. Therefore not illegal immigrants.

not arsed there still bleeding the system, were they born in the UK, No? then their immigrants,

steve,

not arsed there still bleeding the system, were they born in the UK, No? then their immigrants,

steve,

immigrants? yes, but not illegal.

of course their not illegal otherwise they wouldnt be able to claim benefits :P

Edited by stevewinn

That was more a reference to the powers that be. But, yessir. I might be an evil and restless little girl but dignity, pride like the alpha-cat and a brutal tongue are three things I hold on to.

When have the powers that be ever had dignity or honesty? They have pride just because they're on top of the world.

When have the powers that be ever had dignity or honesty? They have pride just because they're on top of the world.

You must have missed the "mostly referring to". Anyway, to answer your question... There was actually quite a bit more dignity and honesty in our history than you wuld think. Though I do suppose that if I had said honor in lieu of honesty, it might have made better sense. Whatever. You get the point. (And to be frank, I don't really care if people don't).

Edited by evil inside

Scuse me, but most Eastern Europeans in that statistic are citizens of the European Union, who do have the freedom to settle wherever they want within the Union. Therefore not illegal immigrants.

The EU is b******s.

It hasnt benefitted Britain one iota to join.

Our once, common sense, way of life has been ****ed up by burocratic d********s in Brussells.

They banned the sale of banannas that were too curved!!!! For Christs sake, why do we listen to these pricks ?

THEY have ALLOWED us to continue using, pints, inches & miles as measurements !

Whoopee****indoo !

All the poor of Europe, pour into Britain,& are making it a worse place to live.

**** the EU, I"m British.

immigrants? yes, but not illegal.

Back to the thread.

The Lib Dems in the UK WERE talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

I think you missed the point of the post you are replying to. :yes:

Edit: Go back to the start, & read the posts.

Then you will see the one you quoted in its true context.

Edited by Rocket88

if anyones interested, Newsnight shown on the BBC last night, its a good watch and insight into the immigration,

never mind the Link has gone dead, something fishy is going on, !!

heres the main page, if you want to watch just click watched latest programme.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm

if the video doesnt play check back later, they must have problems with their server.

it requires Real player.

Edited by stevewinn

I think I love you Rocket88.

Don"t know how to answer that ! Blimey!

I"m 43 yrs old, married, with kids.

I think you"re cool.

Stay Cool ! (I"m very flattered). :D

if anyones interested, Newsnight shown on the BBC last night, its a good watch and insight into the immigration,

never mind the Link has gone dead, something fishy is going on, !!

heres the main page, if you want to watch just click watched latest programme.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm

if the video doesnt play check back later, they must have problems with their server.

it requires Real player.

Hey up "Steve".

I had a go, but just got a womans voice saying, "Sorry, but we cant bring you the programme you requested".

I missed Newsnight last night, (been working hard, knackered).

I"ve got, Real Player, but it didnt work. :unsure2: