Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP most popular political website in the UK

ships-cat

Well, the title says it all.

This article came to my attention in the Times of London (printed edition) , but they seem to have subsequently removed it from their website. ( a curious fact in itself).

What does this say about our society ?

Here is an on-line link, currently from the Imperial Telegraph of London (no ties or dinner jacket required... Cat is Slumming It here.... )

Curiously, this was not reported by most of the newspapers, though the source seems credible. (to say the least).

Meow Purr.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ships-cat

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• Rocket88

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. I can already see the EU and third world immigration into Europe dying.

Edited by Mars

Well, the title says it all.

This article came to my attention in the Times of London (printed edition) , but they seem to have subsequently removed it from their website. ( a curious fact in itself).

What does this say about our society ?

Here is an on-line link, currently from the Imperial Telegraph of London (no ties or dinner jacket required... Cat is Slumming It here.... )

Curiously, this was not reported by most of the newspapers, though the source seems credible. (to say the least).

Meow Purr.

Hmmm... how does cat look in uniform with arm-band? Its the UK's time to be taken over by the loonies :lol:

But on a more serious note, it does not strike me strange because most voters make their cross where they always did and could not care about the issues, hence the little traffic on their websites. Fringe parties, such as the Nationalists have a small but very dedicated following that thirst for every word printed.

Hmmm... how does cat look in uniform with arm-band? Its the UK's time to be taken over by the loonies :lol:

But on a more serious note, it does not strike me strange because most voters make their cross where they always did and could not care about the issues, hence the little traffic on their websites. Fringe parties, such as the Nationalists have a small but very dedicated following that thirst for every word printed.

We will you be eating your hat then when they start getting MP's into Parliment?

We will you be eating your hat then when they start getting MP's into Parliment?

As long as the conservatives don't aid a 13% BNP to have a BNP prime minister Britannia will be safe.

"The BNP propose that all males, upon completion of compulsory national service, are to maintain a standard-issue military assault rifle and live ammunition in their home."

"The BNP intends to allocate government funding to encourage mothers to stay at home and care for their family members"

Sound like a bunch of racist crackpots to me. They should rename themselves the Regressive Party.

Well indeed... "little traffic on their websites"... the printed copy had some information about this, and millions of hits doesn't sound like "little traffic"...

However, it seems non of this is available on the internet.... curious.... and the Telegraph is curiously reluctant to fill the details in. Now , this seems strange. If the BNP website gets "seven times more visitors than the Labour website", the you'd think this would be a major story, with lots of analysis. The newspapers (online) seem curiuosly reluctant to give any detailed figures, however.

the "Hitwise" agency that produced this report has a website, but it is orientated at commerce: you have to have an account before you can view their reports.

Cat will dig around a little... and try and remember what he did with yesterdays copy of the Times.

Perhaps the story simply isn't true, and the Times got wind of this and pulled their online story ?

It's... frankly.. .all too complicated for the Working Cat to Comprehend.

Meow Purr.

"The BNP propose that all males, upon completion of compulsory national service, are to maintain a standard-issue military assault rifle and live ammunition in their home."

"The BNP intends to allocate government funding to encourage mothers to stay at home and care for their family members"

Sound like a bunch of racist crackpots to me. They should rename themselves the Regressive Party.

Agreed agreed agreed (with you, that is - not their horrible manifesto)

This is slander and as a member of the BNP I know perfectly well no-where in our manifesto is there a mention of compulsory national service, paramilitarism, or making women stay at home to care for family members. You're the crackpot.

This is surely incitement as somebody may now go out and shoot a BNP member out of delusions you are putting into their minds.

I shall be reporting you to the police.

What ? That's lunacy ? What country could live with a policy like that ?

Well.. the Swiss ? Seems to work for them. But then they have funny idea's about democracy. (they practice it).

Sooo... that would be family tax credits (in the UK ? ). Hey , Russia is giving away PRIZES for mums to do that. :D

Dunno 'Cradle... loony perhaps, but (so far) not racist ? (mind you, I've got reservations about that 'assault rifle' thingy)

But then, they also want to pull out of the EU. How mad can you get ?

Meow Purr :P

Sooo... that would be family tax credits (in the UK ? ). Hey , Russia is giving away PRIZES for mums to do that. :D

Meow Purr :P

Nah, they copied that idea from Adolf and his buddy Franco. They even used to give achievement medals for all mothers with more than 10 children.

I hope people are intelligent enough not to believe everything they are told about the BNP.

Read their leaflets, go to meetings, get to know them. You will find they are nothing like the extremists you are told they are.

Nah, they copied that idea from Adolf and his buddy Franco. They even used to give achievement medals for all mothers with more than 10 children.

Soooo... again... just like 'family tax credits' in the UK ? :)

Meow Purr.

Soooo... again... just like 'family tax credits' in the UK ? :)

Meow Purr.

No, because to get a tax credit you have to have a taxable income to start with. We are talking about money "given" to families.

No, because to get a tax credit you have to have a taxable income to start with. We are talking about money "given" to families.

Heh ... I've seen this system in action. It's not what it sounds like.

Meow Purr.

The BNP are trying to change their image or perception from a racist party, but if people vote for them it should be more of a protest vote against the other main parties, anything to make them wake up and see whats what, the BNP will grow in power until one of the main parties open their eyes, we use to be Great Britain now im not too sure,

people should remember its not our government its the queens government, so if people worry about what the BNP would do if they ever got in power can be assured the queen would be their to safe guard the country and people,

Steve,

I must admit, their transport policies look appealing-

Particularly 7, 8&9

7. Hidden speed cameras will be prohibited. Speed cameras in places other than documented accident black spots will be made illegal, in order to prevent motorists being used as cash cows. Local authorities and highway agencies will be encouraged to engineer solutions to deal with accident black spots

8. Far more must be done to encourage the development and use of cleaner fuels. An integrated transport system and the creation of new transport technologies such as hydrogen fuel cells are essential to the development of our environmental transport policy.

9. Our education system must be reconstructed with the emphasis on mathematics, science and hands-on experience to prepare the new generation of engineers and technicians needed to design, build and maintain new breeds of environmentally friendly, safe and efficient transport.

link

How's this for tax credit, Polish migrant worker's are claiming for children they've left behind in Poland, no wonder the BNP site is busy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...70&ito=1595

Yeah I read that today... I did find it mildly.. IRRITATING! :angry::lol: deeps breaths...

The utter illogicalness of this Government has gone for far too long.

This is slander and as a member of the BNP I know perfectly well no-where in our manifesto is there a mention of compulsory national service, paramilitarism, or making women stay at home to care for family members. You're the crackpot.

This is surely incitement as somebody may now go out and shoot a BNP member out of delusions you are putting into their minds.

I shall be reporting you to the police.

lol, It's not slander, it's what a brief browse of wikipedia told me. The only thing you can call me is factually inaccurate, which I may be. It appears to me as if they're just a regular white supremacy group which has been less open about it's racial leanings to gain more political power.

I hope people are intelligent enough not to believe everything they are told about the BNP.

Read their leaflets, go to meetings, get to know them. You will find they are nothing like the extremists you are told they are.

Sure, reading their spin on their policies will really drag you in. :rolleyes:

Explaining the party's stance, spokesman Phil Edwards said homosexuality "is unnatural" and "does not lead to procreation but does lead to moral turpitude and disease". Thus, alongside the suggestion that "it undermines social/marital cohesion by adding confusion", the BNP would make it unlawful to promote homosexuality and "return it to the closet where it belongs"

At its founding, the BNP was explicitly racist. In October 1990, the BNP was described by the European Parliament's committee on racism and xenophobia as an "openly Nazi party... whose leadership have serious criminal convictions".[58] When asked in 1993 if the BNP was racist, its deputy leader Richard Edmonds said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes".[58] Founder John Tyndall proclaimed that "Mein Kampf is my bible".[59]

The 2002 Channel 4 documentary "Young, Nazi and Proud" featured hidden-camera footage of the then BNP youth leader Mark Collett stating his admiration for Adolf Hitler, and stating "I'd never say this on camera, the Jews have been thrown out of every country including England. It's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire." It also featured footage of visitors to the party's annual "Red White and Blue" festival, some of whom wore the legend "88" (code for HH, "Heil Hitler").[74] Collett resigned from the party after the documentary's filming, but rejoined shortly afterwards, with Nick Griffin's approval, on the condition that Collett changed his views on the subject.

In a speech to local party activists in Burnley in March 2006, he said:

We bang on about Islam. Why? Because to the ordinary public out there it's the thing they can understand. It's the thing the newspaper editors sell newspapers with. If we were to attack some other ethnic group — some people say we should attack the Jews ... But ... we've got to get to power. And if that was an issue we chose to bang on about when the press don't talk about it ... the public would just think we were barking mad. They'd just think oh, you're attacking Jews just because you want to attack Jews. You're attacking this group of powerful Zionists just because you want to take poor Manny Cohen the tailor and shove him in a gas chamber. That's what the public would think. It wouldn't get us anywhere other than stepping backwards. It would lock us in a little box; the public would think "extremist crank lunatics, nothing to do with me." And we wouldn't get power.

Race is still important to the BNP’s understanding of nation and identity. The BNP is opposed to mixed-race relationships on the stated ground that racial differences must be preserved; it argues that when a white person produces a mixed-race child, "a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed." The party does however have a half Turkish Cypriot / half British councillor in Lawrence Rustem.[61][62]

Source - Wikipedia - citations inside

What a wonderfull group of guys and girls.......we had a similar group some decades ago...around 1976..... :rolleyes:

Great news. I can already see the EU and third world immigration into Europe dying.

Thank **** for that !

I think I am moving to Poland.

Its empty. All the Poles are here.