Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP most popular political website in the UK

ships-cat

"The BNP propose that all males, upon completion of compulsory national service, are to maintain a standard-issue military assault rifle and live ammunition in their home."

"The BNP intends to allocate government funding to encourage mothers to stay at home and care for their family members"

Sound like a bunch of racist crackpots to me. They should rename themselves the Regressive Party.

Where were the racist comments in your quotes ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ships-cat

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• atom286

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think web site hits to a group such as this could be deemed as a measure of their potential support. People visit these bizarre extremist web sites to have a laugh , bit like me going to see what george bush's skull and bones order is all about . Groups out on the edge like that draw people in to look at the wensite for a variety of reasons , only a fraction are actually foolish enough to be supportive and in agreement of what they have to say.

I hope people are intelligent enough not to believe everything they are told about the BNP.

Read their leaflets, go to meetings, get to know them. You will find they are nothing like the extremists you are told they are.

The BNP held a meeting in the pub just up the road from where i live.

I was in there having a pint after work with my mate.

I listened to their spokespeople & heard no racism whatsoever. There was no violence, no "nazi" influence that i could discern.

Just a lot of people concerned about our local community & Great Britain as a whole.

I heard a LOT OF TRUTH being spoken, that the wet PC Brigade wouldnt dare say, in fear of losing their job/big house/big car/foreign holidays/expence accounts etc............................ :yes:

Source - Wikipedia - citations inside

What a wonderfull group of guys and girls.......we had a similar group some decades ago...around 1976..... :rolleyes:

you can make that judgment from one ex-member's subjective opinion... a biased BBC (uber PC) documentary and the Europeon committee on xenophoba and racism? a organization so politically correct it would make you sick. well, some of us.

I'm not a member of the BNP btw but I think fair's fair considering the biased and prejudiced irrational views throw at them.

Why can't the BNP change/adapt like New Labour?

The UK is in a mess, ask anyone..... we've been lied to and sold down the river...

It is funny you saying that ...

we've been lied to and sold down the river...

And then that little picture of your fighter aircraft with the laser guided democracy slogan.

Which lies do you prefer then ?

It is funny you saying that ...

we've been lied to and sold down the river...

Which lies do you prefer then ?

?

Anyones that I can get. More lies the better I say.

The truth is always so overrated.. beside what is truth? His truth, their truth, my truth?

A friend of mind rang the local council after the last local election to ask what number of votes the local BNP candidate got. He was informed that they could tell him how many votes all the other parties got, but were unable to provide this information for the BNP party. I found this comment odd, & not a little worrying. Democracy, what democracy?

P.S. Another thing that used to wind me up about our so called 'democracy' was, when the IRA were at the height of there bombing campaign blowing innocent people to pieces, the BBC were more that happy to give them air time from there scumbag mouthpiece Jerry Adams, but not the BNP. As my father says, 'democracy begins & ends in those few moments you are in the polling booth'

Hmm... it appears that the BNP website accounted for over 50% of all visitors to politcal websites over the course of this survey period.

All very well, but it seems very difficult to find out how many people where involved. If millions of people where visiting political websites, then this is one thing. If only 10 people visited a political website, then it is another.

I'm suprised the BNP themselves havn't trumpeted the figures. After all, they presumably KNOW how many people visited their site ??

It's all rather baffling for the Working Cat to comprehend.

Meow Purr.

I'm suprised the BNP themselves havn't trumpeted the figures. After all, they presumably KNOW how many people visited their site ??

Meow Purr.

It is fairly easy:

A) They subscribe to a rating service, which then installs a little piece of software and/or link on the page and every unique visitor (as identified by the IP) gets tallied.

B) they have a second party visitor counter, which more or less does as above but is free.

C) They got some dude in the disinformation department that makes up the numbers as he goes along.

It is fairly easy:

A) They subscribe to a rating service, which then installs a little piece of software and/or link on the page and every unique visitor (as identified by the IP) gets tallied.

B) they have a second party visitor counter, which more or less does as above but is free.

C) They got some dude in the disinformation department that makes up the numbers as he goes along.

Or they simply use their website logfiles :)

(which is no doubt passed on to © above :P )

Meow Purr.

I don't know much about the BNP (except that their ultra white conservatives that I wouldn't vote for). But in America this sort of thing is partially a reaction to liberals trying to ram multi-culturalism down everyone's throats. Before the Conservative Revolution (ugh) we had liberal extremists telling us that our culture was meaningless and we should be eager to abandon it when presented with the opportunity to become part of a homogeneous world culture. Regular people don't want to do that.

Another thing- most people like to feel safe. If a big segment of the immigrant population is scaring them, they don't want those guys around. Not surprising.

It's easy to respond to hysterical conservatism with hysterical liberalism. Remembering that insensitive liberalism in the past was partly responsible for generating the conservative extremism now, should suggest to us that responding to this round of extremism with yet more extreme liberalism isn't the best idea.

Ok, can I ask if this really is the Queens Goverment why is she not standing up for her British subjects?

I, like many people, dont want the EU, globalism, multiculturalism and mass immigration. Yet she does nothing to control the parties in power.

The only party saying they will do something that I actually believe would do is the BNP. The other parties seem to be trying their hardest along with the media to try and ruin their chances.

We need the Queen to stand up for us or we need the BNP.

Ok, can I ask if this really is the Queens Goverment why is she not standing up for her British subjects?

I, like many people, dont want the EU, globalism, multiculturalism and mass immigration. Yet she does nothing to control the parties in power.

The only party saying they will do something that I actually believe would do is the BNP. The other parties seem to be trying their hardest along with the media to try and ruin their chances.

We need the Queen to stand up for us or we need the BNP.

don't think the queen really has any power. as far as i know, she is now just a figurehead.

don't think the queen really has any power. as far as i know, she is now just a figurehead.

I think it's one of those uniquely British institutions.

The Queen has the power to vetoe any bill submitted by Parliament... and indeed, to dismiss Parliament and (effectivly, if not proceeduraly) trigger a General Election, backed - if neccessary - by the Army.. who owe their alleigance to the Crown.

Parliament, on the other hand (or specificly, the ruling Party in Parliament) has the power to dismiss the monarchy, and turn Buckingham Palace into a tweedy hotel. Backed, if necessary, by the Army, who's ultimate "commander in Chief" is the Prime Minister. (actually, it's more complicated than that.. but... ).

The Army , meanwhile, sit in the middle and go "hmmm.... errr..... who will give us more helicopters ?" At which point the Navy but in and want aircraft carriers. At which point the Air Force but in and disagree on the type... " Meanwhle, Whitehall is saying "and who's going to pay for this ??? ". AT which point, the arguments circle around, and everyone forgets what they where supposed to be doing in the first place.

Wouldn't it be boring if it was simple ? :)

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

The Army , meanwhile, sit in the middle and go "hmmm.... errr..... "

Meow Purr.

Can't you see HM and the PM standing each on a soapbox trying to give contradicting orders to the Army?

John Cleese could not have imagined such a comical situation.

It seems that some people attack things they don't like or understand, and then spread silly rumours , i am not a BNP supporter , but I have read their manifesto, and it all seems fair to me. nothing obnoxious in it, shame on people who spread lies,