Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There is no money!

UM-Bot

money.jpg
Phillip Tilley: If you don’t want to know the truth about money, don’t read any further. I believe nobody should be forced to know the truth. You should choose to learn it for yourself. Once you learn it, there is no going back. This is the red pill of the money matrix. The fact that you are reading at all puts you ahead of 95% of the sheep being lead to slaughter. You think for yourself so you’re already ahead of the game. There is no money. Revolutionary ideas always scare the crap out of the establishment. Nobody wants to hear it. Rich people don’t want to hear it because if there is no money how can they be rich? Poor people don’t want to hear it because they aspire to be rich some day, and if there is no money it crushes their dream.

For those who do not already know what I mean I’ll explain. In 1933 President Roosevelt issued Presidential Executive Order 6120, making it illegal to horde gold. Essentially the government confiscated the gold of the citizens of the United States during the financial crisis after the stock market crash of 1929. The last U.S. coins made of silver were minted in 1964. Since that time we have been left with Federal Reserve Notes backed by nothing of value, and slugs made of nothing of value. Fully half the people reading this were born after 1964. That means you were born into the money matrix, never having known what real money is.

We all know something is wrong with our economic system, but you just can’t seem to put your finger on it. It’s that nagging itch you can’t seem to scratch, or a splinter festering in your mind. We’ve all felt it. Why do I work so hard yet I never seem to get ahead? Why do I have to work more than one job and still can’t make ends meet? Why didn’t I qualify for that loan, and why do I have to pay a higher interest rate? Why do the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? If inflation is low, why am I paying more for everything each month? Why are my pay raises so small? Why do I have to pay so much in taxes? Why is there a sub-prime mortgage crisis? When my credit card was defrauded and the bank erased the charges where did that money come from?

There is no money, so really MONEY equals NOTHING! I want you to replace the word money with the word nothing and see what new meaning it brings to your life. You came into this world with nothing and you still have most of it left. I want a better job so I can earn more nothing. That dress costs more nothing than the other one. I’ve got a lot of nothing tied up in the stock market. See how ridiculous that sounds? If you reap what you sow, and you sow nothing no wonder you have nothing left. You had nothing to begin with. If it takes money to make money where did the money to make the first money come from?

We teeter on the brink of a depression of Biblical proportions while the greedy money mongers, both corporate and individual, continue to rape us financially. I can’t save you all, but hopefully I can wake some of you up and you can save yourselves. Wake up people, the money matrix has you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oen Anderson

• War Eagle

• Galahad96

• oldchap

I have been hearing this since the early 80's my dad use to say all the time "they are just printing money with no financial backing".

This isn't a mystery or a secret. Among people I know it is common knowledge, and frankly no one cares. The reality is that money is simply a means of bartering without directly exchanging goods. It allows individuals to specialize in services only necessary to a small percentage of the population while still managing to survive. I work for a company that makes a product a very small group requires, but that group really needs this product. If I had to barter my skills and services directly it would be very hard to buy food with my skill set. Farmers don't need my product.

So the idea of a gold standard monetary system is unimportant in the face of the true value of "money." True, abuses can occur if a government mismanages the printing of money, but frankly anything that the government does improperly can impact us adversely.

And even with a gold standard, so what? So I can get a bag of gold in exchange for my money? What do I do with that? In a true economic crisis that gold is as worthless as the bills you want it to back. Hungry people can't eat gold. Furthermore, the influx of additional gold can unbalance the market in a gold standard system as easily as over printing of money in a non-backed system.

There are plenty of mysteries, conspiracies, and dangers in our world. Let's not make up new ones.

Not to sound like I am attacking you, but did you actually read this before you hit the submit button? It's rambling, full of unsupported "Facts" and sounds like something you should be shouting while standing on a street corner.....

Good post Endroren.

This story is completely ridiculous. The value of money is not backed by what it is made of, but rather, the economy from which it is born versus those of the foreign markets. Money minted in Canada is worth what it is on the world market because of the economy of the entire globe and the interest which money-buyers have in the currency.

There is no money? Then what am I keeping in my wallet? It looks like money. How much "nothing" was spent on the life the author has lived thus far? How much "nothing" will he need for the future? That's a whole lotta "nothing."

Now, let's substitute his "nothing" with actual nothing and then see how far he gets in life.

Money is not a wicked creation. It can be used for evil means and plots, but in itself, money was a great idea, especially as it is now. Going back to what Endroren said, a barter system can only take you so far and will keep some from making it at all. Money is the common currency of trade and makes life that much more possible for everyone.

Revisiting the initial article, the author doesn't seem to know exactly what it is that he wrote about. He kinda straddled the fence. On one side, money does not exist. On the other side, he's upset because in order to get ahead in life, you need money. In that cipher, money exists. He cannot make up his mind. He goes on to blame global problems on money mongers... again, then money exists.

The existence of cash is obviously not the underlying issue of this article. The author clearly used it to just complain that there isn't enough of it. Review his list of questions there and "nothing" statements. They do not make sense using his hypothesis.

I'm not saying that there are no problems in the global financial scheme of things, but I am telling you that money exists and the above artice was pure nonsense. Try to think rationally on the subject yourself and you will come up with many more holes and ideas of your own which will blow this article to pieces.

To the author: Make sure your red pill is a red pill and not a copper penny... wouldn't want you to choke on nothing.

Edited by Galahad96

I take it you haven't fully understood how exactly "money" first came about.

The exchange of money is part of the bartering system. This system replaced the act of exchanging one good from another or one service for another or vice versa.

For example, you want a loaf of bread and some pastries and the baker wants a haircut (assuming you don't know how to cut hair). Instead of cutting his hair for bread you pay him with "money", with which the baker can use to pay a hairstylist for a haircut. Money replaces this need of directly exchanging goods or services when you can't personally trade something of equal value.

Therefore, money does equal something.

Edited by Scorpius

He does'nt understand basic banking but it's not the important point of his theory. He does'nt even present alternatives to money and banks. He tries (poorly) to show that money is nothing and that private propriety is an illusion just to convince people that they should'nt care about it.

His point is: people would be happier if they would'nt care about money. I won't argue with it but personally i'm better when i'm not lacking money. I think i'll send him my adress so he can send me the money he makes with his book, it wouldn't make him happier anyway...

Edited by Memnoch

I think i'll send him my adress so he can send me the money he makes with his book, it wouldn't make him happier anyway...

That post was gold!! Wait, I'm sorry, Memnoch. Gold was a currency. I didn't mean to insult you and say your post was "nothing." Seriously though, point made and well said. LOL!! Good on you!

I Don't need money I have a debit card, i go to a shop select some goods , present my card , and a computer changes some figures at the bank, then changes some figures at the shops account, no money moves, who needs money when you have a debit card, LOL , Oh how I wish,

I have been hearing this since the early 80's my dad use to say all the time "they are just printing money with no financial backing".

So have I. This isn't New information. I knew this in 7th grade.

Also people assign the value of money. By accepting that it means something we give it value. So his attempt to tell people to say that money means nothing is really his own effort at eradicating the value.

Edited by truethat

try this then.

Anyone heard of fractional reserve?

well its a cute little rule the banks have.

say one banks total deposit is worth ten million dollars.

theoritacally between its depositors cash inflow and its mortgage money it lends to others there should be ten million dollars in cash in that bank at all times. Nope. what goes on is the fractional reserve. Banks are only required to hold a fraction of the actual deposit value on hand. So what happens when they lend out more than the ten million they legally control? ......... nothing, banks do it all the time. They literally make money appear out of nowhere.

He does'nt understand basic banking but it's not the important point of his theory. He does'nt even present alternatives to money and banks. He tries (poorly) to show that money is nothing and that private propriety is an illusion just to convince people that they should'nt care about it.

His point is: people would be happier if they would'nt care about money. I won't argue with it but personally i'm better when i'm not lacking money. I think i'll send him my adress so he can send me the money he makes with his book, it wouldn't make him happier anyway...

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was reading like "Ok some weak rant about a riduculous idea... well i wonder what he's going to suggest instead. It might actually end up making sense."

Nope.

It was just a poorly constructed rant that fizzled out at the end. If that was a TV show I would expect to either see "To be continued" at the end or the show cancelled shortly after.

I thought this website was about mysteries and the unexplained, not political drivel.

The mystery here is why this guy is a columnist.

Money is a great mystery, like why i can never have enough of it...

lol!

Edited by REBEL

Hello to You all,I am New here but dont we all know, that as soon as our money goes into a bank account,it becomes virtual money?

In other words ,money of our imagination?Thats what bank accounts are for.They keep a tap on what we spend and "They "make more money, with money wich no longer exists!!That is "THE NEW WORLD ORDER "and it has been planed for many years.Sad but true. :huh:

Virtual money is still money and still has value. If I have $500 in my account, I can take out $500 in cold hard cash and buy something I need or want for $500 (after taxes of course LOL). Better yet, I don't need to carry the cash and can buy the items desired with more virtual money on my debit or credit cards. Either way, money is money. It has value and is real.

They keep a tap on what we spend and "They "make more money, with money wich no longer exists!!That is "THE NEW WORLD ORDER "and it has been planed for many years.Sad but true. :huh:

This little tidbit of knowledge just through me for a loop. I read this quote and turned valley. I physically said " Like Say What?!?" and slapped myself out of it. Let me ask this then... The NEW WORLD ORDER is to make money from money? What is so new about that? Every single person does that. Investments, interest gains, saving... even regular purchasing all works towards that in its own way. Everyone knows that banks lend out money they don't have. They even lend out your money. They shuffle it around, as do we, to get the best bang for the buck. Lock in a GIC and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Anyways, before I stray too far of the topic of this quote I snipped, the NEW WORLD ORDER has been sought after for as long as man has had civilizations. It is not to make money from money that is nothing and eat pizza while standing on their heads doing a little monkey dance in the rain. It is the mission for a unified world government. One power to rule them all... and global police to bind them... Kinda like the US is doing... Kinda like the UN had potential for. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. That is the very ancient NEW WORLD ORDER. It's spotlighted as wrong now, but we've seen it so many times. Attempt after attempt had failed. It would be so much more difficult to accomplish in today's world, but there is the NEW WORLD ORDER for you. There have been many, many conquerors who took on this mission as their quest. They fill our history books and entertainment catalogues. Their stories are grand, and some, terrifyingly sadistic and macabre. Pick and choose which you feel are juste or not. Everyone does it.

I thought this website was about mysteries and the unexplained, not political drivel.

This, and the significant lack of research and understanding this article reflects, is a large part of why I initially posted. Not only do I have problems with the article but it seems really off topic.

Edited by Endroren

This, and the significant lack of research and understanding this article reflects, is a large part of why I initially posted. Not only do I have problems with the article but it seems really off topic.

There are topic strings on here about government agendas and that are off topic all of the time. I like the variety here. I can talk about anything mysterious and unexplained at all, aside from general crime... unless it involves something noteworthy to the site. That's great. Let's all enjoy it.

Wow... you guys really know how to tear a person to shreds if they lack the right information. Give the guy some credit for trying to write. Whether it is factual or not, I thought his writing effort was good. With the way he wrote his article, it seemed like he was trying to get someone's attention. There are many articles and topics listed on UM and the Forums whether its Science, Mysteries, Government Cover-Ups, UFO's, Theories, etc; What I am getting at is, UM has a place for just about everything. Don't cut this guys throat because he has something different to share. If UM thought it was off topic, they wouldn't of allowed it to be posted. I tend to agree about the money part myself... Where the heck do these people get it from? Banks seem to pull it out of no where. I see new banks on the market everyday for Mortgages and all sorts of "Financial Banking". You see ads for ( If you need money call us... on t.v. ) all the time. So where are these business's getting this money from? I have a lot of questions to ask myself. How do banks get started? Where does the government get all of this funding? With the taxes being so high and interest rates so high and people falling into debt everywhere how are these people receiving money?

I've also never seen a country give out money like we do to other countries. We lend ( more like just give ) out billions of dollars to other countries. Where is that coming from?

I can ramble on just like him, but they are good questions. He may not have the right information or have research backing his article up but it was originally one of the many government cover up theories that was placed out there years ago. so he was giving an article on his opinion about this theory. That's why Unexplained Mysteries was created. It was created for a place of public opinion and debate. So don't b*tch the guy out for his opinion or sharing information about a theory. He has every right just like you or me to post an opinion. Again, if UM didn't like it, they wouldn't of allowed it.

Nuff said...

Matt

Edited by Pluto-x

Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums > News, Media & World Events > Main Front Page News > There is no money!

Looks on topic to me!

This isn't a mystery or a secret. Among people I know it is common knowledge, and frankly no one cares. The reality is that money is simply a means of bartering without directly exchanging goods. It allows individuals to specialize in services only necessary to a small percentage of the population while still managing to survive. I work for a company that makes a product a very small group requires, but that group really needs this product. If I had to barter my skills and services directly it would be very hard to buy food with my skill set. Farmers don't need my product.

So the idea of a gold standard monetary system is unimportant in the face of the true value of "money." True, abuses can occur if a government mismanages the printing of money, but frankly anything that the government does improperly can impact us adversely.

And even with a gold standard, so what? So I can get a bag of gold in exchange for my money? What do I do with that? In a true economic crisis that gold is as worthless as the bills you want it to back. Hungry people can't eat gold. Furthermore, the influx of additional gold can unbalance the market in a gold standard system as easily as over printing of money in a non-backed system.

There are plenty of mysteries, conspiracies, and dangers in our world. Let's not make up new ones.

and it costs the mints money to make money. technically hungry people can eat gold :P

Edited by Blueguardian