Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bachelors' Grove

Barek Halfhand

Yeppers. Maybe she died naked? She followed you EVERYWHERE!! Does she have a name or do we just call her Barek's naked girlfriend?

linked-image

now that is bizarre ...what i see there is the same size as usual , but the image is skeletal ...and quite clear really ...AND I just took another batch of video stills from one of the kodak vids that ARE GOING TO BE KILLER!...there are two of those I spotted in that enhancement of yours before you posted that....b

screen shots coming (maybe tomorrow) but coming! ....I had to break this one in half to upload it...but once i did I could remix iit with the music (some vid posting tips I thought I'd drop in there)

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barek Halfhand

• Pythia

• glorybebe

• goalienan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huh:

linked-image

l'll do the raw images first this time, like the tour ...okay? :unsure2:

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I love the music to your vid... (I'm scared - hold me) ... ALSO please tell me from 00:56 to 00:49 in the upper center-ish left then goes right there was another human being walking there in a blue shirt and light pants. Looked like a young guy; was there and then panned out of frame. When you panned back to the same area (withn a matter of seconds... no one was anywhere around) Please say it was another person. Do you see him? ((teeth are chattering now)).

**Had to re-check time

** Also at the on-set of your video to the left of the tree there was a man there in a white shirt right?? Tell me other people were around!!!!!!

Okay, I'm Scared now :passifier:

Okay I think I have to leave this thread for a bit. I'm getting freaked.

Edited by She-ra

so much for raw images first :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Berek what do you mean????? I'm sorry I'll stop doing the pictures. Sorry, don't be mad at me. Damn your video creeped me out big time. :passifier:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Berek what do you mean????? I'm sorry I'll stop doing the pictures. Sorry, don't be mad at me. Damn your video creeped me out big time. :passifier:

NO. its not that! :no: ..I just changed my mind (fast) as soon as I saw the FIRST of like 20 interesting screen shots from that one vid...that video was taken with the same camera that I use to take all of my pics...that was the first vid I ever attempted with it...

so what do yo see here dear?

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I've analyzed these photos, and from a skeptical point of view... becareful of matrixing! I don't see anything in these photos. Some are questionable, but some I don't see anything. Everyone's vision is different though. But here is my theory on photos, its hard to tell a story from a photo. Its not enough evidence because photos can be easily be reproduced. Then when someone presents a photo and points things out, then there's a line of power of suggestion. You point out to people where to look, and what you see, of course others are going to see it. What a good way of presenting evidence is not pointing out the obvious, see if other people see something without you pointing it out. If they see something without you giving them any means of power of suggestion, then you could have something. But that is just merely my opinion... videos and audio are more conclusive enough for me versus photos. Its harder to fake a video, unless you know what you are doing with them.

- Post removed -

Excuse me?????????????????? LMAO!!!

WOW... I give my opinion, and I get this response? WOW... LOL

I have responded to Barek's threads before BTW! Me and Barek never had an issue, so you are coming out of left field and very disrespectful!!!

Where are the mods when you need them!?

LOL

he IS a jerk this barek!)

He is indeed if he thought he could return under a new name. Bye bye Barek.

Indeed for those who weren't aware, Barek was banned this morning and registered the false name 'Big Henry'

Apologies for the disruption, under the circumstances I believe it would be best if this thread were closed.