Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sylvia Brown...legit or not?

snowjob

That's kind of horrible. Do you think they ever get into any backstage fights about it? I heard they were really good friends.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regency

• Please Explain

• Buddharat

• snowjob

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fraudie McFraud.

No Doubt...she is in it for the money.

That's kind of horrible. Do you think they ever get into any backstage fights about it? I heard they were really good friends.

I have no idea. To tell you the truth, just listening to her makes my skin crawl, so I can't image being friends with her. My guess is if he truly wants the money, he wouldn't start a fight for fear of having her walk out. It's not like she really needs that show...she has three shelves of books at Barnes & Nobles (I was there today and it was hard to look in the New Age section without her looking at me, haha).

The drowning one was just awful - shame on her <_<

I know, that poor woman was absolutely horrified, and devastated and he drowned? Then she shrugs off the fact they never found his body because "he went to the other side." LIKE that helps the woman? UGH

I have no idea. To tell you the truth, just listening to her makes my skin crawl, so I can't image being friends with her. My guess is if he truly wants the money, he wouldn't start a fight for fear of having her walk out. It's not like she really needs that show...she has three shelves of books at Barnes & Nobles (I was there today and it was hard to look in the New Age section without her looking at me, haha).

The only reason Montel keeps her on his show, is because some of her proceeds go to the MS Foundation and we know Montel has MS. Personally I dont watch him anymore due to his prompting her, and damage control once she screws something up..JN

The only reason Montel keeps her on his show, is because some of her proceeds go to the MS Foundation and we know Montel has MS. Personally I dont watch him anymore due to his prompting her, and damage control once she screws something up..JN

See this I never knew. Hmmm...that kind of sucks but I know some people with ms to XD So I'm kind of happy.

He's supporting her conning people in a really despicable way, if he's supporting her for his MS foundation, that's really just plain wrong - in fact it's even worse, he's doing it for the wrong reasons, money instead of belief.

post-52129-1190881166_thumb.jpg

Some people need someone like this in life it gives them a sort of hope. Her "abilities" seem to help some people move along in there lives and such. Montell knows this and she does give money to foundations and such.

As what I think about her "abilities". I think she has something going on but I also think she lies as well. It seems to me she won't admit shes at a blank with certain questions and will just say anything. You can see it she stubborn and wont admit shes has nothing. But some of her answers she seems differ like she knows whats what and the person accounts for everything she saids. I forget what site this was a few years back they put most of her "predictions" together and she was almost 40% correct or whatever. I found that funny cause the average "psychic" was 20% right with "predictions" and the average joe less than 10%. Who knows this is the internet afterall :wacko:

Some people need someone like this in life it gives them a sort of hope. Her "abilities" seem to help some people move along in there lives and such. Montell knows this and she does give money to foundations and such.

Absolutely, I agree with what you're saying - and I understand people's need to be told what they want to hear when they're desperate for some peace and comfort in their grief. But I have real difficulties with how she milks this, literally, I think some people do have the abilities she claims to have, but I don't think she does.

oh nvm silent you forgot the site......

sounds like a sylvia attacker though, alot of christians hate her guts because she dismisses jesus, personally thats what i like about her hahaha

Edited by snowjob

You people are funny.

You always says fraud when you never believe a psychic thing.

Can someone tell me who are legit psychic?

So...if there's a fraud there's a real one isn't it?

And if there's a real one they are fake isn't it?

Why not simply say " i don't believe in psychic thing".

Funny people most of you.

Well, as I'd said in my post above - I do believe people can be psychic, but I absolutely do not believe Sylvia Browne is. That's my opinion, which I'm entitled to.

I'm having difficulty understanding your post but you seem to be saying that we have to either believe in all psychics or none of them, is that what you're saying?

Edited by Regency

I also believe in psychic abilities. I do believe Sylvia has little "abilitiy" but she also lies a lot and milks the most she can from her "gift". How can you tell whos a legit psychic, you believe whoever you believe or you don't.

"alot of christians hate her guts because she dismisses jesus, personally thats what i like about her hahaha" lol snow I wish i could remember that site but it was probably all false info anyways lol :P

You people are funny.

You always says fraud when you never believe a psychic thing.

Can someone tell me who are legit psychic?

So...if there's a fraud there's a real one isn't it?

And if there's a real one they are fake isn't it?

Why not simply say " i don't believe in psychic thing".

Funny people most of you.

yes I agree I am a pretty darn funny person...lol.

I beleive in pshychic's just NOT silvia brown.

Silvia Brown is a FAKE, FRAUD...however you want me too word it, but that dosen't mean I don't beleive in psychics.

If being psychic is a gift, then...it should not be abuse by getting paid.

Once you accept payment then you started to fail.

But it doesn't mean you're a fraud.

Get it people?

If being psychic is a gift, then...it should not be abuse by getting paid.

Once you accept payment then you started to fail.

But it doesn't mean you're a fraud.

Get it people?

What are you talking about - this is a thread about Sylvia Browne's abilities, regardless of whether she's paid or not - some people are saying here we think she's a fraud, do you get it now?

have you read the whole thread?

Edited by Regency

What are you talking about - this is a thread about Sylvia Browne's abilities, regardless of whether she's paid or not - some people are saying here we think she's a fraud, do you get it now?

have you read the whole thread?

May i know what is Sylvia's ability?

May i know what is Sylvia's ability?

I'm not being funny, but I don't think you understand. Some of us here don't believe she has any ability, we think she's a fake psychic.

Have you not read the post? Do you know who she is PE?

I'm not being funny, but I don't think you understand. Some of us here don't believe she has any ability, we think she's a fake psychic.

Have you not read the post? Do you know who she is PE?

I don't know who she is but i've got a problem with some post.

How come she became famous if she don't have ability?

Does it mean she didn't hit something but became well known or

she started failing as a psychic?

I don't know who she is but i've got a problem with some post.

How come she became famous if she don't have ability?

Does it mean she didn't hit something but became well known or

she started failing as a psychic?

OK - in my opinion, I don't believe that she can predict the future or talk to the dead. I do believe some people have this ability, but I don't think she does.

If you haven't seen her, have you watched the clips attached to this post?

Also, why do you have a problem with people saying someone is fake if you've never seen them to judge yourself? You don't have to believe in every single psychic you know.

You don't have to believe in every single psychic you know.

Well..i believed in all psychic.

What i also believe is...they can't do it all the time.

yes I agree I am a pretty darn funny person...lol.

I beleive in pshychic's just NOT silvia brown.

Silvia Brown is a FAKE, FRAUD...however you want me too word it, but that dosen't mean I don't beleive in psychics.

my thoughts as well she is as real as a talking gekko selling car insurance PLZZZ.............................

ONE MORE MADE FOR TV IMAGE

Edited by wolfieboy

Well..i believed in all psychic.

What i also believe is...they can't do it all the time.

So if someone says they're psychic you believe them, even if they're awful - just because they say they are?

Why?