Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
enigmo

- Cold Explosives

enigmo

Hello, i have haerd of some kind of cold explosive, it uses some kind of cold fusion energy. Does somebody could tell me something more about theese cold weapons? :)

St Q
Hello, i have haerd of some kind of cold explosive, it uses some kind of cold fusion energy. Does somebody could tell me something more about theese cold weapons? :)

I fail to see what cold explosives, cold weapons and cold warfare has to do with metaphysics, astrology and psychic phenomena. Have you tried the FBI website?

Aere Thalia

Burn Lithium Chloride and Methanol in pie pan (don't over do it), you get a nice red/magenta flame. Make sure you don't leave the methanol lying near or around near the fire either. Or any sort of flammable substance or object. After the flame burns out, you can touch the lithium crystals, and they will be cool, however, the pan will not be.

enigmo

Sorry i mistaken the formus, but anyway...does anyone knows something? :)

Waspie_Dwarf

Topic moved to more appropriate forum :tu: .

mm....i didn't think anyone had figured out cold fusion yet. i could be wrong?

enigmo

I can say for 99% that cold fusion is operational and runnen! :D But theese weapons are lethan as i know, they froze anything to fragile ice! :ph34r:

p.s. Thanx Waspie_Dwarf ;)

Edited by enigmo