Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

scariest most freakiest pics on the net!

Veliska

The Pale Man? NOOOOO. WHY? I'm not sleeping tonight!!!! >_<

Great film...but BUUUUH

Better than The Beyond?

Oh that is a tough one lol. The Beyond has a girl getting her head blown off...and Zombie has a chick's eye getting slowly pushed into a splinter. Sooo I am going to go with the Beyond gore wise but in creepy I will go with Zombie. Especially the scene with the main zombie rising from the grave.(which is the one in that picture)

Oh that is a tough one lol. The Beyond has a girl getting her head blown off...and Zombie has a chick's eye getting slowly pushed into a splinter. Sooo I am going to go with the Beyond gore wise but in creepy I will go with Zombie. Especially the scene with the main zombie rising from the grave.(which is the one in that picture)

These movies sound great, I'll have to try and watch them sometime! ^_^

this is the most disgusting picture on the net,a pack of blood sucking,leeches,,,makes my skin crawl.....

post-55848-1216046895_thumb.jpg

this is the most disgusting picture on the net,a pack of blood sucking,leeches,,,makes my skin crawl.....

Lol, that picture is so horrifying! ^_^

i know the most horrorful real scaryest pics on the net there so scary if i post them i get banned

Who are they?

i know the most horrorful real scaryest pics on the net there so scary if i post them i get banned

Lots of people have said that, in pretty much the exact same words. I'm not doubting that you have some scary pics, but I'm sure they won't get you banned. There have been some really scary and horrorful pics on this topic already, I'm sure a couple from you won't get you banned. So if you have some good pics, post them. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

This was kinda nice:

linked-image

Creepy enough?

linked-image

linked-image

and of course, a pair of norwegian childrens tv puppets:

linked-image

• 2 months later...
Thank you so much for making me have the heebie jeebies that will last all day!!! EEEEEK!!! I think I'm gonna be be sick! I don't think that was photo shopped but I hope it is!

Agreed! I found a pic on a disturbing images board like this once where a woman was toples an her areolas were those lotus pods photoshopped in. For some reason the holes in the pod really grosses me out. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

Is the third one down from the Ring? the scene goes so fast I've never noticed this face.

I loved that cat pic from the person with the potatoe avy. You guys all have some pretty cool pics.

Core-I have one of those dolls actually. It's one of the little baby dolls with horns or whatnot, got it for christmas. She used to have my blood on her teeth, lol. My cousin tossed her to me and I got cut XD. I love the medusa one, she just looks cool, and so does the little geisha girl. But the clowns, I'd have to burn.

Epi-that is both way to cool, and freaky...just like the description said.

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image disturbing yet funny.

linked-image

and of course my usual ending with cats.

linked-image

linked-image

• 1 month later...

linked-image

EDIT: found another one.....put it here to avoid douple posting

linked-image

Edited by PuNkMaN

• 2 weeks later...

Is anything scarier than hate? How about happy fun hate?

post-80647-1230885740_thumb.jpg

Is that a real ghost pic? Heres a cool little pic.

linked-image

What a creepy little kid pic

• 3 weeks later...
linked-image

that is not an old ladys face that is a puppet that ventrilliuse use. like in the movie "MAGIC" with Anthony Hopkins.

Either way both creepy but the puppet face is creepier than if it were an old lady if you ask me. Look at the photo one more time. Even creepier, someone must of been holding the puppet in one hand, while taking the picture with the cameraphone in the other.

Which might mean a unknown person plus creepy puppet. eww.

• 1 month later...
that is not an old ladys face that is a puppet that ventrilliuse use. like in the movie "MAGIC" with Anthony Hopkins.

Either way both creepy but the puppet face is creepier than if it were an old lady if you ask me. Look at the photo one more time. Even creepier, someone must of been holding the puppet in one hand, while taking the picture with the cameraphone in the other.

Which might mean a unknown person plus creepy puppet. eww.

It's Jigsaw

• 2 months later...

i am baaaaaack....and with a an evil clown pic...

am not bumping this thread at all... (after all the last post was on feb 2009)

linked-image

Edited by The Spartan

• 5 months later...

OmG I hate clowns...and by far Hillary Clinton just puts the icing on the cake.

Check this picture out. It's supposed to be some kind of haunted painting.

XD hilary clinton-agreed. she is like satans wife

You'd have to be a fan of John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, maybe.

capsjpgen0071.jpg