Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Calls for less nudity on Everest

UM-Bot

user posted image rNudity could be outlawed on the world's tallest mountain complaints about the number of climbers attempting to reach its summit without clothes. Nepalese mountaineering authorities are reportedly outraged that people were ditching their clothes on Mount Everest, which is worshipped by some villagers.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: News.com.au

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

LOL! Now why would someone strip nude in an area where one can freeze their twig and berries off within minutes of exposure?!?

jdlsmith

Hmm.... a new way to join the Mile High Club?

I bet they get dressed fast...

TeraLink

That's a new one... I don't think people should be nude in outer space.

TeraLink Was Here!

Smeagol1

Maybe there trying to attract female yeti?

deslin

Never know when the mountian is eyeing your pork 'n' beans. I really don't see what is so offensive about it. Even from the sacred point of view, most things considered sacred are also tied to being something to do with God, and God didn't create us so we're born wearing the latest Gucci outfit, we humans cloth ourselves. And what about the mountian itself? Aside from a few flags and tents it's NAKED for the world to see. It should be ashamed. ^_^

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:
Never know when the mountian is eyeing your pork 'n' beans. I really don't see what is so offensive about it. Even from the sacred point of view, most things considered sacred are also tied to being something to do with God, and God didn't create us so we're born wearing the latest Gucci outfit, we humans cloth ourselves. And what about the mountian itself? Aside from a few flags and tents it's NAKED for the world to see. It should be ashamed. ^_^

Those are all good points! I certainly wasn't born clothed. I came out kicking and screaming in a goo! LOL!

MasterPo

Considering it's common for Everest climbers to get such severe frost bite that finger, toe, nose and ear amputation is common I dread to think what "other" bodily parts might need to be cut off! ;)