Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

unusual historic finds

sonofkrypton

i've recently read an article on unusual historic finds i'd like to share that are a little strange and according to the accepted view of history should not exist

Ornaments made of molten platinum found by anthropologist J.Alden Mason in Peru.Since platinum's melting point is 1,730degrees it is unclear how ancient primitives could have generated such heat.

A gold object found in Colombia that '' was a clear delta-winged jet fighter and it was thought to be 2,000 years old''

Former British Naval Officer Ivan Sanderson discovered a gold chain in a Pennsylvania coal deposit belived to be at least 1,000,000 years old

Cunieform Tablets from Babylonia in the British museumdescribing an outer planet that could not have been seen in ancient Babylon without the aid of modern telescopes.

i don't know about anyone else but this kind of thing is fascinating and makes you wonder that maybe man wasn't as stupid as many believe

to be truly immortal you must first live a life worth remembering-Brandon Lee

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mutant Snake

• Aslan

• Arashi Ravenblade

• sonofkrypton

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait to here what else they find.

A gold object found in Colombia that '' was a clear delta-winged jet fighter and it was thought to be 2,000 years old''

I would want to see a picture of this object before I even think about accepting this statement. If this thing comes out of the same bag as all those heavy earth movers and spaceships and whatnot that Von Daniken et al used to hawk around as evidence of ancient astronauts then it's not even worth considering.

As for ornaments made of molten platinum and 'planets' documented on Mesopotamium tablets, human error and wishful thinking is probably the best bet.

The gold chain in a Pennsylvania coal deposit is a little more interesting, although without further information it's hard to form an opinion. There have certainly been plenty of quite well documented instances of outrageous objects cropping up in inaccesible places - the UnMuseum has a page on the phenomenon of entombed animals which can be found HERE

What's your source for all this Arashi?

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/update...v/m25-007.shtml

Theres ivan sandersons biography.... Sounds like a ufo-nut to me.. he has had like 1000 experiences with monsters/aliens/ancient artifacts ect... yet there is no proof of any of it + he is dead ...

Here Is a INTERESTING link with some pictures

http://www.genesispark.org/genpark/bell/bell.htm