Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where would you want to Ghost Hunt?

Veliska

I am glad to hear about all the hauntings each one of you posted. I wish I could bundle all of you up and we go to investigate together at all these diffrent places.

Ya never can tell, stranger things have been known to happen. Perhaps this venue is supposed to help put together investigative teams. Anyone ever give that any thought?

Blessed Be

TruBeliever

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veliska

• JackalnChainz

• Blueguardian

• JustNormal

Ya never can tell, stranger things have been known to happen. Perhaps this venue is supposed to help put together investigative teams. Anyone ever give that any thought?

Blessed Be

TruBeliever

I have...it would be so neat if I could get people from here to ghost hunt with me. I guess if we are all from the same area it would be easier, but I am sure people has met eachother and went on ghost hunts. I only have one person that is in my team now...lol.

Didn't I start this thread not too long ago??? If you turn back a few pages in this section you'll find it somewhere. But I recall starting the very same topic. :hmm:

Didn't I start this thread not too long ago??? If you turn back a few pages in this section you'll find it somewhere. But I recall starting the very same topic. :hmm:

Yes sir, you indeed did:

Your thread!

I mentioned Amity, but really my favorite movie and true account is "Sallie's House" in Atchinson, KS..That is one of the most haunted cities in the US..JN

:blush: Whoops. I'm kind of tired and at work, so I got a little mixed up with a cemetery here in Buffalo (i grew up outside troy). It is Forest Park, not Forest Lawn.

Here's a great wiki article about the history: Wiki Wiki Wiki

I lived five minutes from it for most of life and when I got older I started hearing the stories of it being really haunted. Never went there because it's really illegal to just go in there. I try not to break the law. :-)

I have to give you a lot of credit veliska27, you seem to know your stuff. Keep it up and I'll keep reading your posts.

Oh Yeah..it even LOOKS freaky deaky! I'd get into an overnighter there, for sure. ~Jackal

New Jersey. I keep hearing creepy stories about that state, so I'd love to do some research there. But not alone! I'll take my boyfriend with me...

Wow, I would love to add this to my google earth haunted places map, if you would be kind enough to post or PM me an address. Thanks so much! ~Jackal

Here, I am sure you will get all your info in this link (www.millersparanormalresearch.com)

Villisca Axe Murder House

323 E 4th St, Villisca, IA

(712) 826-2756

You can call for an appointment or if you have any guestions

:blush: Whoops. I'm kind of tired and at work, so I got a little mixed up with a cemetery here in Buffalo (i grew up outside troy). It is Forest Park, not Forest Lawn.

Here's a great wiki article about the history: Wiki Wiki Wiki

I lived five minutes from it for most of life and when I got older I started hearing the stories of it being really haunted. Never went there because it's really illegal to just go in there. I try not to break the law. :-)

I have to give you a lot of credit veliska27, you seem to know your stuff. Keep it up and I'll keep reading your posts.

Trust me there is alot of haunted places, I never heard of. Some of the popular ones I have read about, but I still have alot to learn. Thank you for the link, it was very informational. I live in a small city called Bartow. It is a Prehistoric city, and alot of the buildings are old. We have a museum downtown that is haunted. It was built in 1883 and a Marshell had gotten killed right in front of the building in 1886, by the Mann brothers. Back then it was a Court House. Well the Mann brothers was brought back to the court house dead. ( I guess the Marshell had alot of friends) An employee had died in an explosion in the boiler room. So there is alot of activity there. Some people there have heard screams and saw the lady in white on the third floor. My brother did! He is so lucky. I haven't went there yet. I only live 3 miles away, and I still haven't went. I will one day and bring pictures and post them for you, if you'd like. I thought I would just share my town haunting....go to http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/3...historical.html

of course :), thats assuming they let us in though.

You might be suprised.... ;)

Oh Oh...I'm sorry :(

Now, now, Blueguardian. :) Fisher's Ghost Creek in Australia is one of the most famous hauntings in the world. You also have a famous haunted hospital (I swear I know the name, but I can't remember it right now :(), where the Good Ghost Nun still looks after the patients and I'm thinking the Melbourne Gaol and the Sydney Opera House are supposed to be haunted too.

As to where I would go, remember you said ANYWHERE. *g* I point that out because my two top picks no longer exist. I would love to have been able to join the classic ghost hunts at Borley Rectory in the 1930s and at Ballechin House in the late 19th century. It was seeing a reference to Borley in Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House when I was seven that got me interested in parapsychology to begin with.

Amityville doesn't scare me :P but if you're going to the LaLurie house you're going without me. :unsure2::cry:

(Edit: Fixed smiley.)

Edited by Elfstone810

Now, now, Blueguardian. :) Fisher's Ghost Creek in Australia is one of the most famous hauntings in the world. You also have a famous haunted hospital (I swear I know the name, but I can't remember it right now :( ), where the Good Ghost Nun still looks after the patients and I'm thinking the Melbourne Gaol and the Sydney Opera House are supposed to be haunted too.

As to where I would go, remember you said ANYWHERE. *g* I point that out because my two top picks no longer exist. I would love to have been ale to join the classic ghost hunts at Borley Rectory in the 1930s and at Ballechin House in the late 19th century. It was seeing a reference to Borley in Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House when I was seven that got me interested in parapsychology to begin with.

Amityville doesn't scare me :P but if you're going to the LaLurie house you're going without me. :unsure2::cry:

Awww now, the LaLaurie house wasn't that bad until you got to the attic. When I visited *cough* 20 something years ago all of the chains and collars were still attatched to the walls, so it was a very oppressive atmosphere to say the least.

I'm with you on the Borley Rectory and the Ballechin House, that would have been awesome.

As for Australia, I'd just love to be there. :yes: I've never heard of Fisher's Ghost Creek. I'll have to go look that up, sounds interesting. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know why people do that. Well at least he ammited it was fake...lol

Now, now, Blueguardian. :) Fisher's Ghost Creek in Australia is one of the most famous hauntings in the world. You also have a famous haunted hospital (I swear I know the name, but I can't remember it right now :(), where the Good Ghost Nun still looks after the patients and I'm thinking the Melbourne Gaol and the Sydney Opera House are supposed to be haunted too.

As to where I would go, remember you said ANYWHERE. *g* I point that out because my two top picks no longer exist. I would love to have been able to join the classic ghost hunts at Borley Rectory in the 1930s and at Ballechin House in the late 19th century. It was seeing a reference to Borley in Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House when I was seven that got me interested in parapsychology to begin with.

thankyou i should probably keep a list of these locations for when i can drive :P then it gets interesting, iv actually been to the melbourne jail before, but unfortunatly i didnt have a camera with me iv heard it is haunted, is the hospital your referring to in walhalla i only recently remembered that that place is said to be haunted.

thankyou i should probably keep a list of these locations for when i can drive :P then it gets interesting, iv actually been to the melbourne jail before, but unfortunatly i didnt have a camera with me iv heard it is haunted, is the hospital your referring to in walhalla i only recently remembered that that place is said to be haunted.

;) once you go let me know how it went

I don't have to go anywhere since spirits come to me. But then again, I'm a certified psychic teacher / yogi...

What is a certified psychic? Where does one go to get such a certification?

What is a certified psychic? Where does one go to get such a certification?

In my particular case, a psychic yogi master gave me the qualification, along with the spiritual lineage. There's so much to say...

BTW, I'm not a medium. Seeing and sensing spirits are just the byproduct. It is not the means to an end, in my particular situation.

Edited by dlv

OP - "Where would you want to Ghost Hunt?, If you could pick anyplace to investigate"

There is a quarantine station in Sydney We went to a little while back

http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/tours/tourqstation.html

Would have been a REALLY great tour except for a group of school kids did nothing but run around & scream & be little brats the whole time so there was definetly NO atmosphere. Would love to go again.. very interesting place!!