Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where would you want to Ghost Hunt?

Veliska

is the hospital your referring to in walhalla

No, it's the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney. Here's a link with the basic story. She's not known as the "Good Ghost Nun" but, rather, as the "Good Ghost Sister". The story, basically the same as the one in this link, appears in Peter Underwood's book The Ghost Hunter's Guide. The site on this link also mentions Fisher's Ghost Creek.

Link

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veliska

• JackalnChainz

• Blueguardian

• JustNormal

post-8627-1192364371_thumb.jpg

Inside my flat,in the doorway of my bedroom

post-8627-1192364578_thumb.jpg

outside the city centre, where I live

post-8627-1192364496_thumb.jpg

in the middle of the city

As you can see, I don't have to travel far to find anomalies. Norwich, where I live is one of the most haunted cities. However, I would love to do a vigil at the castle muesempost-8627-1192365938_thumb.jpg It is reputed to be haunted and it is some place that I can get around in on my scooter. I am disabled, so finding a suitable place to ghost hunt is paramount.

I love it, as I have the digital camera and voice recorder,although I would love to have the rest of the gear like they have on Ghost Hunters, or be part of a team like Ghost Hunters.

I have experienced all kinds of paranormal phenomenon in my 44 years of life (from the age of four) and to me, it is all around us.

The castle is a Norman Castle, which has been the centre of many tortures, hangings, etc. It has a dark history, and is essentially the heart of the city. I think it's history is so rich and it has been reported of sightings in there, that I would love to take my equipment (camera and voice recorder) just to see what I can pick up.

It's history is what really draws me to the place, and I believe that there are many unsettled spirits within it's walls.

Has anyone seen the movie Session 9? It was a horror movie!? I believe it came out in the year of 2000. Or around that time. They used a closed down Psychiatric Center, and one of the staff making the movie in the extras gave an interview saying the place was haunted. They had to do a shot on the roof, and this guy heard a spirits voice telling him to jump off the roof. He said he got an overwhelming feeling on the roof and actually felt like jumping and had to get off because of it. They didn't use any props or much props because the place was so damn creepy alone. I would love to investigate this place!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0261983/

:o

OP - "Where would you want to Ghost Hunt?, If you could pick anyplace to investigate"

There is a quarantine station in Sydney We went to a little while back

http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/tours/tourqstation.html

Would have been a REALLY great tour except for a group of school kids did nothing but run around & scream & be little brats the whole time so there was definetly NO atmosphere. Would love to go again.. very interesting place!!

Wow looks like a pretty cool place to investigate

Has anyone seen the movie Session 9? It was a horror movie!? I believe it came out in the year of 2000. Or around that time. They used a closed down Psychiatric Center, and one of the staff making the movie in the extras gave an interview saying the place was haunted. They had to do a shot on the roof, and this guy heard a spirits voice telling him to jump off the roof. He said he got an overwhelming feeling on the roof and actually felt like jumping and had to get off because of it. They didn't use any props or much props because the place was so damn creepy alone. I would love to investigate this place!

Yeah I would have to have alot of people come with me! I don't want to jump off a building...lol

post-8627-1192364371_thumb.jpg

Inside my flat,in the doorway of my bedroom

post-8627-1192364578_thumb.jpg

outside the city centre, where I live

post-8627-1192364496_thumb.jpg

in the middle of the city

As you can see, I don't have to travel far to find anomalies. Norwich, where I live is one of the most haunted cities. However, I would love to do a vigil at the castle muesempost-8627-1192365938_thumb.jpg It is reputed to be haunted and it is some place that I can get around in on my scooter. I am disabled, so finding a suitable place to ghost hunt is paramount.

I love it, as I have the digital camera and voice recorder,although I would love to have the rest of the gear like they have on Ghost Hunters, or be part of a team like Ghost Hunters.

I have experienced all kinds of paranormal phenomenon in my 44 years of life (from the age of four) and to me, it is all around us.

The castle is a Norman Castle, which has been the centre of many tortures, hangings, etc. It has a dark history, and is essentially the heart of the city. I think it's history is so rich and it has been reported of sightings in there, that I would love to take my equipment (camera and voice recorder) just to see what I can pick up.

It's history is what really draws me to the place, and I believe that there are many unsettled spirits within it's walls.

Has the same spirits been following you around throughout your like or can you just see all spirits? Have you ever had anyone investigate your home?

Hey Matt

I saw this movie. The psych center they used is Danvers State Hospital in Massachussetts. It's been torn down & is being turned into apartment complexes. There's a disclaimer that says to not even bother contacting them if you wanna visit or photograph the place. Security is very tight. It's a shame because that place was awesome looking, definately would have loved to investigate in there.

Two places I want to visit soon that are in my area are Manteno State Hospital, http://www.mantenostatehospital.com/ an old mental institution, and Vishnu Springs, http://www.prairieghosts.com/vishnu.html a boomtown back in the day, but now all that is left is the old hotel. I hope I can get to these places before they are demolished.

Two places I want to visit soon that are in my area are Manteno State Hospital, http://www.mantenostatehospital.com/ an old mental institution, and Vishnu Springs, http://www.prairieghosts.com/vishnu.html a boomtown back in the day, but now all that is left is the old hotel. I hope I can get to these places before they are demolished.

If you do I would love to see the outcome of that. Goodluck. ;)

I would probably investigate the Leap Castle in Ireland. After seeing the things that went on when TAPS was there, Ireland seems like a remarkable place to investigate.

I would probably investigate the Leap Castle in Ireland. After seeing the things that went on when TAPS was there, Ireland seems like a remarkable place to investigate.

I would love to investigate there also. I love Ireland.

• 2 months later...

I actually live in Iowa, (southeast Iowa, Burlington,) and, until now, I have never heard of Villisca, this is actually all new stuff to me.