Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A New Experiment to share

JustNormal

Hey all, instead of debating over skeptics vs believers, we know there are no winners or losers, just differences in opinion, thoughts and beliefs. Quite often while watching TAPS, or Most Haunted I will take photos when I sense there is something present, or see something myself. I already posted the one from TAPS so tonight I tried it with Most Haunted. Now first I understand glare and flash reflection, so we can rule that out. I am not sure how many I can post (not good at sizing) but I got one of David Wells, with a large orb above him, another of a seance, and one strange one where fingers are weird. They were in a building and its said someone is often seen in a chair, so David I think it was spoke to the spirit and asked if they were on the chair. I took several photos and there is alot of glare but if you look closely you can see a female in the chair on our left, and also there is one of Karl with a face in the background. Lastly there is another of haunted locations with strange faces. Why dont we all try it, on any show that has spirits or ghosts in it and see what we get? Or am I the only one that does this? LOL Ohh and changed color to Sepiatone as its easier to see...JN-

post-53813-1191042029_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191042057_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191042141_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191042205_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191042371_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191042383_thumb.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Kar-zid

• NoahJaymes

• Veliska

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all, instead of debating over skeptics vs believers, we know there are no winners or losers, just differences in opinion, thoughts and beliefs. Quite often while watching TAPS, or Most Haunted I will take photos when I sense there is something present, or see something myself. I already posted the one from TAPS so tonight I tried it with Most Haunted. Now first I understand glare and flash reflection, so we can rule that out. I am not sure how many I can post (not good at sizing) but I got one of David Wells, with a large orb above him, another of a seance, and one strange one where fingers are weird. They were in a building and its said someone is often seen in a chair, so David I think it was spoke to the spirit and asked if they were on the chair. I took several photos and there is alot of glare but if you look closely you can see a female in the chair on our left, and also there is one of Karl with a face in the background. Lastly there is another of haunted locations with strange faces. Why dont we all try it, on any show that has spirits or ghosts in it and see what we get? Or am I the only one that does this? LOL Ohh and changed color to Sepiatone as its easier to see...JN-

Awesome! :D It seems the spirits in your home like to watch too!

Awesome! :D It seems the spirits in your home like to watch too!

Yea and they love to hang out and skeer my birds LOL..This one was from another show right before MH, which is Haunted Locations and I took the photo and now cannot remember the location..DAAHHHHHH..Looks better in black and white..BTW Welcome back ((KZ)))

post-53813-1191043584_thumb.jpg

I've seen this done on occassion. And there turned out to be a common misconception. In one case, the photographer recognized a face in the photo. In another, there was a hand holding an ashtray, that was really sitting in the investigators office in the basement. It was decided, the phenomena showing as background or intitially thought to be show related, were actually phenomenon occurring in the photo takers homes. Spooky feeling, aint it? lol. ~Jackal

I've seen this done on occassion. And there turned out to be a common misconception. In one case, the photographer recognized a face in the photo. In another, there was a hand holding an ashtray, that was really sitting in the investigators office in the basement. It was decided, the phenomena showing as background or intitially thought to be show related, were actually phenomenon occurring in the photo takers homes. Spooky feeling, aint it? lol. ~Jackal

LOL Dont even make me come over there! So you mean <gulp? that Karl and David were in my house..OMG How cool..I wuv them. :sk:-*:blush::whistle::tsu:

Seriously it is not actually that uncommon or a misconception, its a matter of what some can see and some cant. I can see them clearly and I bet Shera, Sunni and BH will too. So THERE!! Put that in your smoke and pipe it Mister Hyde..Sorry I mean Mister Jackal... :D

LOL Dont even make me come over there! So you mean <gulp? that Karl and David were in my house..OMG How cool..I wuv them. :sk:-*:blush::whistle::tsu:

Seriously it is not actually that uncommon or a misconception, its a matter of what some can see and some cant. I can see them clearly and I bet Shera, Sunni and BH will too. So THERE!! Put that in your smoke and pipe it Mister Hyde..Sorry I mean Mister Jackal... :D

LOL! I can see them. Maybe the spirits are attracted to light, and the TV provides the right level of light.

LOL! I can see them. Maybe the spirits are attracted to light, and the TV provides the right level of light.

WHEW Thanks KZ, I think a few are rather obvious. When we watch shows about ghost hunting and they perform an investigation and hear or see something and someone takes a photo, they can capture something, regardless of how sensitive to things they are. With me though, I already sense something when I take the shot. My b/f watched it with me and he didnt believe I got anything till he looked at them. He shook his head and back to sleep he went LOL...JN

WHEW Thanks KZ, I think a few are rather obvious. When we watch shows about ghost hunting and they perform an investigation and hear or see something and someone takes a photo, they can capture something, regardless of how sensitive to things they are. With me though, I already sense something when I take the shot. My b/f watched it with me and he didnt believe I got anything till he looked at them. He shook his head and back to sleep he went LOL...JN

I thought they were all pretty obvious, just some you would have to look at for a few seconds before the shape comes into veiw, whether it is an orb or ecto, or an appirition.

LMAO...Have you seen the experiment where they simply point the video camera into the TV recording the white noise? There are very visible faces sometimes, and they are just milling about lost. It is very disturbing. Oh...and I wasn't referring to the actors (oops, I mean tv investigators), but the phenomena going on around them. Mr. Hyde...hmmmm...I like that. My pipe runneth over. ~Jackal :P

LMAO...Have you seen the experiment where they simply point the video camera into the TV recording the white noise? There are very visible faces sometimes, and they are just milling about lost. It is very disturbing. Oh...and I wasn't referring to the actors (oops, I mean tv investigators), but the phenomena going on around them. Mr. Hyde...hmmmm...I like that. My pipe runneth over. ~Jackal :P

Those actors do a great job and make it believable, oops, I mean TV investigators, yeah, that will do.

Seriously it is not actually that uncommon or a misconception, its a matter of what some can see and some cant. I can see them clearly and I bet Shera, Sunni and BH will too. So THERE!! Put that in your smoke and pipe it Mister Hyde ...Sorry I mean Mister Jackal... :D

don't change it ....it's funnier that way! :D ....b

linked-image

halfhandshuffle:Ramones-Pinhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnxRGThOhA4

Edited by Barek Halfhand

LOL No I never saw that experiment. To be honest I am not sure if it is because I am taking the photos or because they are part of the show. Be kind now Mister Hyde, they never claimed to be investigators they just play them on TV and btw David Wells is a credible medium. :P ..I just thought it would be fun for others to try it and see what they got. Drats, so that means David and Karl were not around me? There goes my Satuday.. :angry: lol JN

I thought they were all pretty obvious, just some you would have to look at for a few seconds before the shape comes into veiw, whether it is an orb or ecto, or an appirition.

Exactly, now its your turn to take some at your home KZ? Dont be skeeeered.. :no:

JN,

I have never done that while watching the shows, seems plausible enough..sure is an inexpensive way to investigate...You can go to all these locations without even leaving your home..LOL...

I do feel like tho, I have something along the same lines to report. I have noticed that activity in my home has increased since becoming a member here.

JN, I told you about what had been happening, and now it seems to have grown. My dogs and cats are now reacting to things that are simply not visible to the naked eye. It seems that whatever, it is has a time table, because every morning at precisely 3:16 a.m. My dogs (I have 3 maltese) and my cats ( I have 2 rescues and a litter of 4 stripped Tabbies) start reacting. At first my dogs begin to growl and it turns into more of a cross between a whimper and a howl, and my cats simply go spastic. darting from chair to chair, to my bed at super cat-speed. I feel now that it has gone beyond ignoring and an investigation has to be done. I am now working on getting a team together that is to include my minister and a few others, if they can make way down here, I kind of live in a remote section, my township only has a little over 1200 people living in it.

I will let you know, what is happening. In the mean time you prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Blessed Be,

TruBeliever

JN,

I have never done that while watching the shows, seems plausible enough..sure is an inexpensive way to investigate...You can go to all these locations without even leaving your home..LOL...

I do feel like tho, I have something along the same lines to report. I have noticed that activity in my home has increased since becoming a member here.

JN, I told you about what had been happening, and now it seems to have grown. My dogs and cats are now reacting to things that are simply not visible to the naked eye. It seems that whatever, it is has a time table, because every morning at precisely 3:16 a.m. My dogs (I have 3 maltese) and my cats ( I have 2 rescues and a litter of 4 stripped Tabbies) start reacting. At first my dogs begin to growl and it turns into more of a cross between a whimper and a howl, and my cats simply go spastic. darting from chair to chair, to my bed at super cat-speed. I feel now that it has gone beyond ignoring and an investigation has to be done. I am now working on getting a team together that is to include my minister and a few others, if they can make way down here, I kind of live in a remote section, my township only has a little over 1200 people living in it.

I will let you know, what is happening. In the mean time you prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Blessed Be,

TruBeliever

Well my prayers will be there for you TruBeliver. I haven't got any details on what has been going on with you. (Only the bathroom episode) JN is pretty smart with this she will help you greatly. If you have anything to ask me feel free, just send me a message.

Well my prayers will be there for you TruBeliver. I haven't got any details on what has been going on with you. (Only the bathroom episode) JN is pretty smart with this she will help you greatly. If you have anything to ask me feel free, just send me a message.

Veliska,

The incidents are related, it has to do with the history of the home I bought and what has transpired since taking up residency here. Yes and JN has already been a great sense of help. I appreciate your offer here, I will be sure and let you know, as well as everyone else my findings.

P.S. Thanks again for the picture of my doppleganger...(I still feel sorry for him tho LOL) it brought a smile to my face, and one can never have too many of those.

Blessed Be,

TruBeliever

Veliska,

The incidents are related, it has to do with the history of the home I bought and what has transpired since taking up residency here. Yes and JN has already been a great sense of help. I appreciate your offer here, I will be sure and let you know, as well as everyone else my findings.

P.S. Thanks again for the picture of my doppleganger...(I still feel sorry for him tho LOL) it brought a smile to my face, and one can never have too many of those.

Blessed Be,

TruBeliever

You are welcome ;) and I will try to bring you even more of these......... :)

Hey JN Nice catches. It appears to me you have caught orbs and ecto from the actual shows though. To me, and correct me if I'm wrong; the first photo's were taken while the psychic medium was contacting or speaking with someone? Hmmm, it just looks like they are IN the tv not of the outside. I'll have to go re-look.

ALSO, there are MANY captured "tv ghosts" I've seen. Usually you can get one on a pic when the TV is OFF and you take a random picture of the set. A lot of the times though the TV is on (like in the background of your picture subject) and you don't catch it until later. You wll know immediately or not if you have a tv ghost. No worries. They usually only show up there and no where else :) Jody

PS: I'll look for some tv ghost examples

JN,

Blessed Be,

TruBeliever

OMG TB, Good luck Dear and never ever forget St. Michael, he is the protector. Prayers going out as I type this, be safe, and dont even acknowledge it and try and keep pets calm and I "know" how hard it is, and I pray that team can get there ASAP..Hang in there friend..((HUGS)) JN

Hey JN Nice catches. It appears to me you have caught orbs and ecto from the actual shows though. To me, and correct me if I'm wrong; the first photo's were taken while the psychic medium was contacting or speaking with someone? Hmmm, it just looks like they are IN the tv not of the outside. I'll have to go re-look.

ALSO, there are MANY captured "tv ghosts" I've seen. Usually you can get one on a pic when the TV is OFF and you take a random picture of the set. A lot of the times though the TV is on (like in the background of your picture subject) and you don't catch it until later. You wll know immediately or not if you have a tv ghost. No worries. They usually only show up there and no where else :) Jody

PS: I'll look for some tv ghost examples

((Jody)) There you are! Thank goodness someone else sees them too. Correct, the first is a medium speaking to a spirit hence the orb and some ecto by his mouth, the other is Karl and he is in an isolated area yet I see a face in background as if its a hundred miles from him. The one with all the ecto and flash reflection was a photo of a seat where they were talking to a spirit. I can see a female, or face directly by the white line, just not sure everyone can. Maybe this is clearer? I can see and sense them on many shows, so take shots.In this house would never take a photo with TV off (yet)..But enjoy it during ghost huntings shows..Thanks Sweetie..JN

post-53813-1191097173_thumb.jpg

Exactly, now its your turn to take some at your home KZ? Dont be skeeeered.. :no:

I'll try to get a photo that won't be deleted as soon as anyone else in my family looks at it.

I'll try to get a photo that won't be deleted as soon as anyone else in my family looks at it.

COOL just dont show them LOL..Take a photo of any paranormal show and run.. :yes: