Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A New Experiment to share

JustNormal

COOL just dont show them LOL..Take a photo of any paranormal show and run.. :yes:

But we only have one digital camera, the only others are phone cams and I don't know how to put the photos onto the computer from the phone.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Kar-zid

• NoahJaymes

• Veliska

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But we only have one digital camera, the only others are phone cams and I don't know how to put the photos onto the computer from the phone.

I used my Digital Camera and tried to aim beside the TV to avoid flash glare, even tho it is still there, its not too bad. Let me know how it goes ok? JN-

OMG TB, Good luck Dear and never ever forget St. Michael, he is the protector. Prayers going out as I type this, be safe, and dont even acknowledge it and try and keep pets calm and I "know" how hard it is, and I pray that team can get there ASAP..Hang in there friend..((HUGS)) JN

JN

I have the prayer to St Michael, at my bedtime and I have integrated it into my daily prayers and at night before going to bed...To disspell any concern, I am listening :)

Blessed Be

TruBeliever

Here's a nice example of a TV Ghost:

linked-image

Also here's the story: Click here for story

Here's another interesting shot:

linked-image

I'll look for more to share :) Jody

WOW Thanks Shera! I have done it before when someone is missing or presumed dead on CNN, and if there is a blue arch in the photo of the tv show, that person is dead..I just know things LOL

WOW Thanks Shera! I have done it before when someone is missing or presumed dead on CNN, and if there is a blue arch in the photo of the tv show, that person is dead..I just know things LOL

Wow! That is sort of freaky, how many times has this been true for you? (HA! True and you rhyme!)

These are just experiments, nothing paranormal. The bottom ones I've posted already... repeats! :sleepy:

I had a really boring week, started experimenting with the cam. They had one of those complimentary baskets in the bathroom with a bit of powder. I threw some in front of the camera, not really paying attention to what was on the screen at that moment. The effect turned out to be pretty unique:

linked-image

The other two are a result of movement:

linked-image

linked-image

These are just experiments, nothing paranormal. The bottom ones I've posted already... repeats! :sleepy:

I had a really boring week, started experimenting with the cam. They had one of those complimentary baskets in the bathroom with a bit of powder. I threw some in front of the camera, not really paying attention to what was on the screen at that moment. The effect turned out to be pretty unique:

linked-image

The other two are a result of movement:

linked-image

IMAGE033.jpg

Cool, thanks Epi. Not sure if you watch "ghost" hunting shows, but if you do, try taking some shots if they see or hear something. Hey, ya never know..JN

Hi All, I was gone most of day to see my Daughter in law and little granddaughter. The little one put on her witches costume for Halloween in case I dont see her that night. I took several shots inside and out, and fantastic photos. However in this one, their HUGE screen TV in background was not on, my DIL turned it off when I got there so we could share quailty time..She and I both took the same photo while sitting on the sofa. Hers was "normal" but mine showed images on the TV screen. Can anyone figure out what they are? I cant, but they are strange..thanks JN-- :no:

post-53813-1191194231_thumb.jpg

Hi All, I was gone most of day to see my Daughter in law and little granddaughter. The little one put on her witches costume for Halloween in case I dont see her that night. I took several shots inside and out, and fantastic photos. However in this one, their HUGE screen TV in background was not on, my DIL turned it off when I got there so we could share quailty time..She and I both took the same photo while sitting on the sofa. Hers was "normal" but mine showed images on the TV screen. Can anyone figure out what they are? I cant, but they are strange..thanks JN-- :no:

It looks like a robed and hooded face with lightning or something around it.

Cool, thanks Epi. Not sure if you watch "ghost" hunting shows, but if you do, try taking some shots if they see or hear something. Hey, ya never know..JN

I only had it on for background noise, I rarely watch except during elections and disasters (which are sometimes the same thing). Too many marketing classes in college, television is evil! Maybe that's where all these pics come from! ;)

It looks like a robed and hooded face with lightning or something around it.

I know, strange huh? I dont want anything strange with my little one..NO WAY! But it wasnt on her Mom's Digital Camera but was on mine (figures)..UGH..Thanks..JN- :unsure2:

I only had it on for background noise, I rarely watch except during elections and disasters (which are sometimes the same thing). Too many marketing classes in college, television is evil! Maybe that's where all these pics come from! ;)

LOL I think you are correct. I cant stand to watch elections, cause politicians annoy me to no end. You are one busy lady, so why are you doin the chicken dance? LOL.. :P

I know, strange huh? I dont want anything strange with my little one..NO WAY! But it wasnt on her Mom's Digital Camera but was on mine (figures)..UGH..Thanks..JN- :unsure2:

They are probably centered around YOU, not your house, or they are centered around your BIRDS, or BOTH!

They are probably centered around YOU, not your house, or they are centered around your BIRDS, or BOTH!

I am sure they are centered around me, so that no matter where I go, I get something strange. The birds just happen to see them lately, since I got Maggie. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno lol..JN

I am sure they are centered around me, so that no matter where I go, I get something strange. The birds just happen to see them lately, since I got Maggie. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno lol..JN

Didn't you say there was more than one? Maybe one was with you and one came with Maggie.

Didn't you say there was more than one? Maybe one was with you and one came with Maggie.

Yes during the Haunting here, it was said I have 3 human spirits, but since I got Maggie, seems to be another OR she is an orb watching birdie LOL...JN

Yes during the Haunting here, it was said I have 3 human spirits, but since I got Maggie, seems to be another OR she is an orb watching birdie LOL...JN

Cool, here is a video where about halfway through it talks about taking pics of TV's and getting things like faces.

Cool, here is a video where about halfway through it talks about taking pics of TV's and getting things like faces.

Thanks KZ, but for some reason it continued to pause then stop, will try later.. BTW Thanks, Maggie is gorgeous..I call her "Spooky Bird" LOL

Ok I dare anyone here to take photos of Most Haunted tonight during investigation and see if you capture anything. I got a few from TAPS the other night..Come on, doesnt hurt to try! LOL JN

post-53813-1191632378_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191632458_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191632851_thumb.jpg

Ok I dare anyone here to take photos of Most Haunted tonight during investigation and see if you capture anything. I got a few from TAPS the other night..Come on, doesnt hurt to try! LOL JN

What is it exactly you are trying to do ? Take pictures of the television to see your reflection ?

What is it exactly you are trying to do ? Take pictures of the television to see your reflection ?

No, she is trying to get the spirits in her house. Read New Strange Photos and you'll understand.

LOL Seeming as tho I am female and dont work for TAPS, that answer is no. I am capturing anything paranormal on ghost shows. You should research it, its cool..

:wacko: