Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A New Experiment to share

JustNormal

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Kar-zid

• NoahJaymes

• Veliska

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you see the images Hun? If so, what do you make of them? JN

The one with the child I actually saw a little baby in a bassinett

AWW Well there is always next week..Tell your sister to hand it over!! LOL :P ..Thanks for seeing the images I thought it was just me, and that would be skeery.
I can see them, I will tell her to hand it over!
See the baby?
I see a child, where's the baby?

The one with the child I actually saw a little baby in a bassinett

Where?

Where?

Ok look at the photo closely look in the shaded part inside the white glow....it looks like a baby in a bassinett holding his hands....maybe I'm just seeing things...lol

Edited by veliska27

Ok look at the photo closely look in the shaded part inside the white glow....it looks like a baby in a bassinett holding his hands....maybe I'm just seeing things...lol

Maybe, maybe not.

LOL No look at the bottom left, there is clearly a girl sitting there,with dark hair...

post-53813-1191737648_thumb.jpg

LOL No look at the bottom left, there is clearly a girl sitting there,with dark hair...

Yea, I call it the ecto child, nice name eh?

Yea, I call it the ecto child, nice name eh?

LOL Yes very catchy. I dont think I will post anymore of these as I have gotten some offers, so with that said, they will be copyrights, and not posted. Thanks for everything (((((((((((((KZ)))))))))))))))))))))))

LOL Yes very catchy. I dont think I will post anymore of these as I have gotten some offers, so with that said, they will be copyrights, and not posted. Thanks for everything (((((((((((((KZ)))))))))))))))))))))))

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww.... Can you PM them to me?

Sure, have to finish an email first.. :sk

YAY!!!!! And I'll still enhance some for ya!

Now I can see her... ;)

Isnt that cool and could not be seen on TV obviously..? :unsure2:

It looks like her mouth was slightly open..like she was speaking :blink:

I wanna hear some evps :yes:

It looks like her mouth was slightly open..like she was speaking :blink:

I wanna hear some evps :yes:

She was speaking to David Wells but for some reason, I got a sense and took a shot of Dr.Ciaran O'Keefe, and not only is he a hard core skeptic but also a prapsychologist. There she was right behind him..If he only knew..They didnt let the public hear EVPS except bangs, taps, and things like that. DRATS!! JN

She was speaking to David Wells but for some reason, I got a sense and took a shot of Dr.Ciaran O'Keefe, and not only is he a hard core skeptic but also a prapsychologist. There she was right behind him..If he only knew..They didnt let the public hear EVPS except bangs, taps, and things like that. DRATS!! JN

^_^Darn it...

^_^Darn it...

Thats MH for ya..But I do enjoy seeing things they cant and they get paid..That is just wrong LOL

My friend circled the child behind David Wells for me, can you see her now? Poor thing is hiding behind David..JN

post-53813-1191815699_thumb.jpg

Thanks Sweetie..

She looks like she is dying, with her head held back and her mouth slightly open.

I do try to keep an open mind, but I feel there is more matrix to this than paranormal. It is too easy for the human eye to find familiar features in a reflection and things of that nature.