Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
JustNormal

A New Experiment to share

256 posts in this topic

JustNormal
In the first I see a man walking from the far right to the left, a face in the window of the door in the background, a shadow behind her that looks like a boys next to her shadow and a face out the window or whatever that thing is. ^_^ YAY, I win!

The only problem with these is that it could be a trick caused by the flash, but some of those things are just too clear to have a normal reason. Great job once again!

Thanks KZ, good job!! The USS North Carolina I think its called is very haunted, mostly by two sailors for the most part. The psychics were very good, and the first pic is very busy with transparent images all over the place. If I take a regular shot, such as the baseball one, there is no flash issue except in one area where it reflects..JN

Kar-zid
Thanks KZ, good job!! The USS North Carolina I think its called is very haunted, mostly by two sailors for the most part. The psychics were very good, and the first pic is very busy with transparent images all over the place. If I take a regular shot, such as the baseball one, there is no flash issue except in one area where it reflects..JN

Oh, must have been a good show! So what do I win? ^_^

JustNormal
Oh, must have been a good show! So what do I win? ^_^

It was good, and didnt know it was on till I was channel surfing lol..You win a Tootsie Pop...LOL.. :passifier:

Kar-zid
It was good, and didnt know it was on till I was channel surfing lol..You win a Tootsie Pop...LOL.. :passifier:

Can I sell it on Ebay and claim it is haunted? :lol: Other people do so why can't I? LOL

Glad you liked the show! It sounds very interesting.

JustNormal
Can I sell it on Ebay and claim it is haunted? :lol: Other people do so why can't I? LOL

Glad you liked the show! It sounds very interesting.

LOL Go for it, dare ya!!!! :yes:

Kar-zid
LOL Go for it, dare ya!!!! :yes:

LOL, where's my tootsie pop!?!?!? :angry: LOL :innocent: